Games that have closed down

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Games that have closed down

Postby Vulcriptic » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 pm

I mean, Idk if it was shut down, but i know that Pirate101 and Wizard101are super old and super forgotten
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)
⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:05 pm

SalmonnFishie wrote:I mean, Idk if it was shut down, but i know that Pirate101 and Wizard101are super old and super forgotten

Oh yeah! Those are old as crud, Wizard101 was one of my first games- I'm pretty sure it's online still, but barely holding on at this point.
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby floppa » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:18 pm

webkinz... even tho they became an app and also didnt technically shut down? like theyre still alive, i vaguely remember they shut down for a while and were an app before returning online. but they honestly betrayed me by making my fave games like gold or w/e member exclusive so i just, quit. and club penguin lmao when i was a kid i thought that it was like webkinz, that you had to buy penguin plushes to play. years later i found out thats not true and made an account; forgot the login; repeat same process 2-3 more times before reading on tumblr someone else had a similar issue with club penguin as i had w webkinz (the gold w/e member exclusive game thing) and was like o, nope! cancelled. and TOONTOWN. man that was my game. even tho i coulsnt afford to play it and it eventually shut down, there was a team that revived it and its now free (besides for the public service, theyd get copy righted dkansbd), toontown rewritten. tho i havent played it since early 2015 i still loved it when i briefly played it. i should get back to playing that when i can tbh. but i always like having a toon squad to play w

g1 wheeljack wrote:omgpop! i cried when i found out it was getting shut down. so many great memories :'-)

MAN I WA S S O UPSET WHEN THAT SHUT DOWN

it was like... my emo/scene place 2 b man... all those group chats.. the games... the hell level grinding... the star players... i remember it had a couple sites that tried reviving it again that could only work on chrome, but then those died and i remember checking last year for one again and it was back again but better? tho it was kinda different and not exactly the same, but thats probably gone now too
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me