What Characters Do You Dislike?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: What Characters Do You Just Hate?

Postby NocturnalPanda » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 am

caitybug2 wrote:Oh, and Zuko from the Last Airbender. Not AVATAR: The Last Airbender. The actor was just annoying...

i havnt seen the film yet but from the adverts all i can say is 'wheres the ponytail and scar??' it really annoys me.

~Moon~Orchard~ wrote:Yeah I just looked at one of the books and you're right so then Ivystorm? maybe Ivyheart? possibly, Ivypelt? that sounds good but I am sure about the Dovewing part cause that sounds like a good name and You're right some of them in warriors do do some dumb stuff

i think Dovewing would be good, or something like Doveflight. But i think Dovewing sounds best. Im kinda hoping that Ivypaw will become Ivyfeather because thats the name i use for my cat whenever i roleplay xD
NocturnalPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Smiler » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 pm

SiLVERWOLF~* wrote:
Ferrari8boo wrote:Cosmo the Seedrian from Sonic X. She is a ridiculous cry-baby-wishy-washy-mary-sues plant! She is as annoying as hell! I am so damn glad she died!

This.
And Rosy and Amy. Blaze is, perhaps, the only good female Sonic Character we have. :c

Yeah. Blaze is. I mean, no other female Sonic characters have gone all "OMG I LOVE YOU" Kind of thing over and over, and Blaze has only done a sort of shy hint to Silver once. It is also nice to see a Sonic princess character who doesnt get kidnapped all the time.
who do you belong to?
The Smiler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarCry » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 am

i hate firestar bramblestorm and sandstorm fro warriors.
1.firestar because he was a kitty pets, and he is just annoying and a stuck-up brat in my eyes.
2.brambleclaw because he's on firestar's side, and he's too common of a character. a villian's son, everyone critisizes ect ect i hate him just because.
3.sandstorm because when she was an apprentice she was mean. she was also mean to dustpaw, and i could tell he liked her but she went and mated with firestar. those are the three i hate from warriors, i actually like tigerstar
sorry i mite quit cs
StarCry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toothless. » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 am

One character that I absolutely Can Not Stand is Dagan, A.K.A "Taksadian", from the Dreamhouse Kings series. He draves me nuts sometimes, and at other times he's just plain CREEPY. {Slight Spoiler alert ahead: highlight, copy/paste, or quote to read} What else would you expect from an Assyrian Asassin?
Toothless.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Kayla* » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 pm

1. Rachel Elizabeth Dare!!!!!!! From Percy Jackson and the Olympians books. I HATE her!!!!
2. Bella Swan more in the movie though! I HATE her too!
3. Edward Cullen!
4. Jacob Black (in some parts of New Moon)
Please no one hate me!
"The boundaries which divide life from death
are at best shadowy and vague.
Who shall say where one ends,
and the other begins?"
Edgar Alan Poe

*Kayla*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NocturnalPanda » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:33 am

oh yeah, i forgot about rachel, she really annoys me. and Thalia too. both of them just make me want to scream.
NocturnalPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lust » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:06 am

*Near from Death Note. He is my least favorite character in the history of ever
*L from Death Note. (I'm a Light fangirl, so it only makes scence)
*Gluttony from the FMA movie. Hes really okay throughout the series, but the moment he tried touching Wrath I hated him >:/
*Kiyoko from Black Cat. I hate her voice, her clothing style, her personality, her obsession with Train, her popcycle obsssion, her hair, her fire, everything!!! She is sooo annoying >.< She almost ruined Black Cat for me too -.-"
*Hollyleaf from Warriors. She killed Ashfur, she was obsessed with the Warrior Code, oh I could go on with this forever...
*Squirrelflight from Warriors. I have to many reasons to list, but the main one is that she used Ashfur.

I have a huge list but those are my main ones.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Lust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LupusArgentea » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:31 am

Ferrari8boo wrote:
SiLVERWOLF~* wrote:
Ferrari8boo wrote:Cosmo the Seedrian from Sonic X. She is a ridiculous cry-baby-wishy-washy-mary-sues plant! She is as annoying as [Kittens]! I am so [Kittens] glad she died!

This.
And Rosy and Amy. Blaze is, perhaps, the only good female Sonic Character we have. :c

Yeah. Blaze is. I mean, no other female Sonic characters have gone all "OMG I LOVE YOU" Kind of thing over and over, and Blaze has only done a sort of shy hint to Silver once. It is also nice to see a Sonic princess character who doesnt get kidnapped all the time.

My god, yes. >.> Rouge was pretty cool, too, except for the obvious fact she went from a sly and sneaky thief to a do-gooder G.U.N. agent in, what, a game?
And, while we're at it, can I hack n' slash at Big?
Sharubii Kassua, quit stalking me.

Image~*~Image~*~Image

Image Image

People whom I 'love' and will not maim or cripple; Sharubii~ <3
LupusArgentea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chloé » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:03 pm

ValkyreCain wrote:No matter what book you read, what movie you watch, there is a character that you just want to wrap your hands around their little neck, shake them and say, "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR? ARE YOU INSANE?"

Give the character, show/movie/book, and why. :thumbup:

I personally think Katniss from Hunger Games is an idiot. She just gives me that impression. :x

When Zuko betrayed Uncle Iroh & Katara in Avatar the Last Airbender, I wanted to scream and push him off a cliff. :evil:

Hunger Games:

I agree, Katniss is indeed an idiot. I also think Gale idiot.

Maximum Ride:

I Hate Max Soooooo Much. And Angel. But I hate Max the most
Captain Chloé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astro! » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:36 pm

I really hate Bella Swan from Twilight! >.< She's soo.... Uh... whiny! And annoying! I could just slap her.
And BTW to all you warriors people... newsflash I heard on the warriors website forums, straight from people who got it straight from the erin hunters... Brambleclaw isnt going to be the next leader of ThunderClan!!!!
astro!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me