The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 am

hera0 wrote:Do you guys ever get a gravestone that allows you to pick your sim's death?

I only got it on The Sims 2 by using a few cheats.

~~~~~~~

My Sims' dog is pregnant! :D When the puppies are born I shall post pictures xP

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Fervorous Sakura:. » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:36 am

I have Sims 3 Supernatural, World Adventures, Pets, & Seasons. And I know all of the cheats. But no I haven't gotten the gravestone thing. But I can pick my sims death if I make a ghost in creat a sim. C:

"Let me
be the
one to
light
a fire
inside of
your eyes"
[~1D]
~
"I'm breathing
in the
chemincles"
[~Imagine
Dragons]

Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴘɪʟᴇ
ᴏғ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs. Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴠᴇʀsᴀ,
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀɪʟʏ sᴘᴏɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜɴɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ.

19sandycane is my homie so I give her alot o' gifts. :3

signature by .::Wish::.[/center]
.:Fervorous Sakura:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 am

I finally got Sims 3 on my new laptop and it's been running fabulously~ I can actually play properly now and not rely on cheats to be able to play (on my old computer, my sims would 'get stuck' and wait for an hour or more before starting any task, which made even basic needs impossible to fulfill without cheats. >>
Anyway, I've been so happy with it now that gameplay is as smooth as it's supposed to be, but I've run into a new problem in the last day or so. Every couple minutes (sometimes as often as every 30 seconds or so), the whole game will freeze for about 10-20 seconds (well, all the characters will freeze, time will stop, and I am not able to interact with anything, but environmental features will continue (swaying trees, falling snow, running water, etc)). I have no idea why it suddenly started doing it and restarting the game didn't help (It actually seemed to make it worse >> ).
Does anyone else have this sort of problem? It's getting really annoying and I'd like to fix it if I can. :/
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desime101 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:14 am

June Bug wrote:I finally got Sims 3 on my new laptop and it's been running fabulously~ I can actually play properly now and not rely on cheats to be able to play (on my old computer, my sims would 'get stuck' and wait for an hour or more before starting any task, which made even basic needs impossible to fulfill without cheats. >>
Anyway, I've been so happy with it now that gameplay is as smooth as it's supposed to be, but I've run into a new problem in the last day or so. Every couple minutes (sometimes as often as every 30 seconds or so), the whole game will freeze for about 10-20 seconds (well, all the characters will freeze, time will stop, and I am not able to interact with anything, but environmental features will continue (swaying trees, falling snow, running water, etc)). I have no idea why it suddenly started doing it and restarting the game didn't help (It actually seemed to make it worse >> ).
Does anyone else have this sort of problem? It's getting really annoying and I'd like to fix it if I can. :/

My game does that quite often, I could never figure out why..

Favorite Pet of the Week wrote:Image

ImageImage
desime101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yukikoamagi » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:17 am

June Bug wrote:I finally got Sims 3 on my new laptop and it's been running fabulously~ I can actually play properly now and not rely on cheats to be able to play (on my old computer, my sims would 'get stuck' and wait for an hour or more before starting any task, which made even basic needs impossible to fulfill without cheats. >>

The same happens to me, but I don't mind because I suppose that's its all the cc I have installed. If you don't have any cc in your game, or rather little cc, then it may be another reason.
vic. anime enthusiast.Image
yukikoamagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 am

I don't have any right now as I've just recently got it all installed. x]

I've heard lots can be buggy, but I've been living on the lot for a while with no issues, so I dunno if that could be it? I hope not because I really love it.
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:36 am

Sorry to say, you're going to have to use a quick cheat ;)
A sim just got stuck in your town, so just pull up the cheat bar and type this in: resetSim *

It will reset every Sim in your town, and it should fix the problem, and it will set all needs to where they should be with the time. I had to do it a few times before but now I don't.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Fervorous Sakura:. » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 am

Mine does that too but then my entire game shuts down. But every since I got my new expansion packs it hasn't. I just think the game takes a lot to run. Question! Has anybody gotten a unicorn yet?

"Let me
be the
one to
light
a fire
inside of
your eyes"
[~1D]
~
"I'm breathing
in the
chemincles"
[~Imagine
Dragons]

Tʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴘɪʟᴇ
ᴏғ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs. Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴠᴇʀsᴀ,
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀɪʟʏ sᴘᴏɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜɴɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ.

19sandycane is my homie so I give her alot o' gifts. :3

signature by .::Wish::.[/center]
.:Fervorous Sakura:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:42 am

I had a Unicorn! and a Unicorn foal :3 But then I had to reinstall my game :'(

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Fervorous Sakura:. » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:46 am

Same! The best I've ever done in a game is have 15,000 sim monies (I forgot what they are called) and level 10 horse riding and guitar playing also the highest music job. Without cheats!!! But then my game deleted itself...

"Let me
be the
one to
light
a fire
inside of
your eyes"
[~1D]
~
"I'm breathing
in the
chemincles"