The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:55 pm

I was able to delete the nude top and bottom by my launcher..

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Making a new legacy challenge. It shall be the Storm legacy XD
Expect pictures!

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Played some today and got some fun screenshots. I wanted to take a few of Ashley's first day as an Amature Babysitter. XD Image heavy post away~

Ashley just out of the shower ready for her charges. Look at her, blissfully unaware of the obnoxiousness that will follow for the rest of the day. 8'D

This blissful attitude did not last long, as shortly after her charges were dropped off, little Jeb decided he was hungry.

Right after that, Sheph was being cranky and wanting some attention. Ashley quickly solved that. 8] The rest of the day was smooth sailing, so it does seem like she is cut for the job.

The next day, Tommy asked her out on a date an he proposed. What she is doing in shorts next to an igloo I will never know. 8I

And this one is just for kicks. Bal is primping himself up for the day. Even aliens like to look sexy. 8}

Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:21 am

LOL I love the aliens sun glasses XD

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 am

While I was playing my Sims game last night, I paused with my dog like this so I added the caption xP Kinda fits, I think.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euphora-Saur » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 am

'Kinda forgot about this thread. :P
I noticed some people were wondering how to get rid of those god awful boots, horse costumes, etc. Well, here's a helpful site that I always go to when I download custom content. C: CLICK HERE. If you find one of these things in your downloads, delete them! They are some of the things that make your babies look like a hockey stick, have those boots, etc. It will save you tons of time trying to figure out what's wrong with your game, or having to uninstall it. Hope I helped. c:
my fr~
Trading my pets for FR currency!
Euphora-Saur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ser » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 pm

so, decided to take some pictures of my ranch I'm playing, run by Annie Duling.
the main goal of the ranch is to show, & right now she has 2 puppies. a border collie named calamity & a catahoula leopard dog { which i received from my own breeding kennel (; } named hawk !
you can check out the site here, its still heavily under construction!

we welcomed little hawk to the ranch !

so we had a little bit of a celebration & i took the pups to the park to get some pictures done <3
here's the basic images i took of hawk!

sadly, it was already getting late, so i let them romp around & play until the sun set~
& hopefully this isn't against the rules, but i have had 2 litters from my breeding site, & wanted to know if anyone was interested.
they're all catahoula leopard dogs, registered too c:
i haven't been getting applications for zombie, midnight, or raven, & i thought leopards were popular! itd be great if someone could apply for them <3
click
ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fried-Chicken-Nisha » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 pm

OMGosh! My sister made her sims imaginary friend become a sims and now it has two forms! Toy form and Sim form! :lol:
Fried-Chicken-Nisha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 am

On my one sim game ( don't think i still have it. ) One of my sims had this imagenary friend and i found out one day I was going to have her turn him human soon and then i found out he was mean spirited. I found it out since he was always arguing with her :L so i ditched the plan XD Any one else have something like that happen to there sims.
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 am

•Samus• wrote:LOL I love the aliens sun glasses XD

I loved those goggles. XD I had to give them to him for the swimwear.

Nyu<3 wrote:On my one sim game ( don't think i still have it. ) One of my sims had this imagenary friend and i found out one day I was going to have her turn him human soon and then i found out he was mean spirited. I found it out since he was always arguing with her :L so i ditched the plan XD Any one else have something like that happen to there sims.

It wasn't with my Imaginary friend, but David's wife, Lea, was always incredibly nice to him and they always got along really well so I made them get married. Once she moved in and I took control of her I found out she was Mean Spirited. XD She gets along fine with David and Ashley, but she hated everyone else in the house. She was so mean she actually pointed and laughed while Samuel was begging the Grim Reaper to not take him away. XD On the bright side, since she gets along with no one, David and Lea have had a successful marriage so far. ID
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me