Describe your favourite things and make them sound terrible

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Describe your favourite things and make them sound terri

Postby Iseeasong » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:56 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:Do you want to guess what my last one was?

Was it Cars 2?
Iseeasong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iseeasong » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:59 am

This cartoon show is about building blocks with faces dressed as Ninja's. The first season of this show involves them harassing a minority group and searching for the legendary green block who will save them.

This show involves a bird, a gnome, and a weird kid with a teapot on his head that wander aimlessly through the woods while being stalked by Christopher Lloyd and an evil tree.

This movie is about a seven year old girls drug trip into a land in which she meets two stupid twin schoolboys, a crazy serial killer that is a member of the government and therefore gets away with her crimes, and hears a pointless poem about stranger danger.
Iseeasong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:03 am

Iseeasong wrote:

Was it Cars 2?

No.
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iseeasong » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:27 am

Nitro Indigo wrote:
Iseeasong wrote:

Was it Cars 2?

No.

Is it Finding Dory?
Iseeasong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Yes.
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:56 am

Uncharted wrote:2) You have to do tests before you can even fully start the game. Then you get kicked out and find out your father has lied about everything... Probably even the fact that you were a healthy 16 year old who could take the test

3)
image.jpg
Pretty much the whole game

4) You wake up after a while and things have changed. Guess you'd better wander aimlessly

Someone already said 4, but are 2 and 3 Fallout 3 and New Vegas?

I'll have a go ooo

1) Four guys in a band who made five albums before splitting up for many years. In that time the singer released some crappy solo albums and some pretty cool music with a rap metal band that lost their rapper, and another band from the same city as them stole their drummer after the old one with a cool name left. The bassist and guitarist vanished off the face of the earth until they came back, put a "new" song on Guitar Hero and made another album

2) A hunk of a certain kind of wood that has some metal parts with wires strung on them sticking out of it. The wires are plucked with a bit of plastic and it makes the strings vibrate which in turn creates sound

3) A website where you collect pixelated dragons and dress them up in funny clothes and feed them. Some people take it to the next level and subject their dragon hoard to the magic and wonder of photoshop.
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princess yona. » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:03 am

Iseeasong wrote:This cartoon show is about building blocks with faces dressed as Ninja's. The first season of this show involves them harassing a minority group and searching for the legendary green block who will save them.

This show involves a bird, a gnome, and a weird kid with a teapot on his head that wander aimlessly through the woods while being stalked by Christopher Lloyd and an evil tree.

This movie is about a seven year old girls drug trip into a land in which she meets two stupid twin schoolboys, a crazy serial killer that is a member of the government and therefore gets away with her crimes, and hears a pointless poem about stranger danger.

Is the first one Ninjago?
princess yona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovelyhyena » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:51 pm

tiny space gremlin ruins everything. a kid attempts to fight him. they are both chumps.

six brothers do stuff. theyre charming. that's it

group of friends. great buddies. four of em. nice.
        red boy leaves and comes back. hes a criminal. bad red boy.
        red boy picks on blue boy... he tries to murder everyone with a big robot
        and gets beaten down .... bye red boy

really bad grandpa and anxious grandson........ IN SPACE!!!!

small pink circle punches and devours things
lovelyhyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:57 pm

dukaalmaar wrote:
2) A hunk of a certain kind of wood that has some metal parts with wires strung on them sticking out of it. The wires are plucked with a bit of plastic and it makes the strings vibrate which in turn creates sound

3) A website where you collect pixelated dragons and dress them up in funny clothes and feed them. Some people take it to the next level and subject their dragon hoard to the magic and wonder of photoshop.

2 is a guitar, and I think 3 is Flight Rising or Dragon Cave?
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iseeasong » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:19 am

TheShippingQueen wrote:
Iseeasong wrote:This cartoon show is about building blocks with faces dressed as Ninja's. The first season of this show involves them harassing a minority group and searching for the legendary green block who will save them.

Is the first one Ninjago?

Yes! You win an invisible cookie.
Iseeasong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me