【ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳᶳ】- ♚

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: 【ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳᶳ】- ♚

Postby LadyGalleth » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Hiya. :3
----------John Watson----------
We can't giggle, it's a crime scene!

_

_

_

_

_
We solve crimes, I blog about it,
he forgets his pants

Signature By Crimson_Raven
LadyGalleth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:15 am

♚ - username - ♚
    acaycia

♚ - favorite game(s) - ♚
    red dead redemption, borderlands, civilization v, elder scrolls: skyrim, the binding of isaac, mount & blade: warband, stardew valley, terraria, starbound, team fortress 2 (i guess), pokemon & a lot more i can't really think of rn haha

♚ - owned consoles/devices - ♚
    wii, 3ds, gameboy advance, ps2, ps4, xbox 360

♚ - currently playing - ♚
    stardew valley, rogue legacy, tales from the borderlands
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dovah Krosis » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:05 pm

♚ - username - ♚
        dovah krosis
        ♚ - favorite game(s) - ♚
        skyrim/stardew valley
        xbox 360 (x2)
        ps2 (x3)
        gamecube
        ps3
        ps4
        xbox one
        wii
        and about every handheld
        skyrim is running in the background.
        so is stardew valley
xImage
hey, i'm dovah krosis! i love skyrim, and rp,
so feel free to shoot me a pm to chat! i play
a ton of video games and work midnights.

Text2 Text2 Text 2 Text 2

i love viscets, and really want
to adopt a kalon! i used to play
this game way back when but lost
my username and password, so
it's great to be back!

i am always up for
a good trade. sometimes i make
art, always open for art trades
or commissions (not requests)

Dovah Krosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:17 am

I’m thinking about getting an Xbox one but I’m not sure if I should get it or the switch. But confused on what to get. If anyone could like shine some light for me that would be great 😊😊
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:47 am

♚ - username - ♚
Bisylizzie
♚ - favorite game(s) - ♚
Gimme 'dem JRPGs (Pokemon, Tales, Skies of Arcadia, Persona), gimme 'dem Visual Novels (Hatoful~), gimme 'dem Voca-rhythm games, gimme anything Jackbox
Everything current/last gen except XOne
Just come off Skies of Arcadia, working through a second play through of Tales of Vesperia. Also got Miitopia on the go (working through getting all the medals), Pokemon Moon, Animal Crossing, Splatoon 2...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftie 13 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:22 pm

♚ - username - ♚
ta'er al-sahfer
♚ - favorite game(s) - ♚
skyrim, eso, ark, fifa, bo3, assassins creed, far cry primal, fallout 4, sims
playstation, ps2, ps3, ps4, xbox one s, psp, Ds Lite, 2DS, Gameboy colour
playing a lot of ark on xbox atm. my gamertag is canarycry7345, and i'm slowing building up a base with a few dinos. if anyone wants to play with me, hmu man.
swiftie 13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:09 am

So I thought I’d share my PS4 collection and see if anyone could reccomend me some games :)

These are not in alphabetical order.. sorry 😭

Ratchet and clank
Crash bandicoot trilology
Uncharted 4
Uncharted Nathan drake collection
Dead island definitive collection
Valkyria revolution
For honour
GTA 5
Terria
Battlefield 1
Skyrim
Kingdom hearts 1.5 & 2.5
Kingdom hearts 2.8
Watch dogs
Fallout 4
Resident evil 5
Resident evil 6
The last of us remastered
The Lego movie video game
Little big planet 3
Minecraft
Infamous second son
The elder scrolls online gold edition
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Negan~ wrote:So I thought I’d share my PS4 collection and see if anyone could reccomend me some games :)

~snip~

What sort of genres do you prefer?

Notice you've got Valkyria Revolution on your list, why not check out Valkyria Chronicles Remastered? It's in the same sort of series, though it is a Tactical RPG rather than an Action RPG... (Unless you played it when it originally released on PS3/already own it, then ignore this)
Speaking of Action RPGs, I like the Tales of series - so far, there's Zestiria and Berseria to choose from. Both are set in the same world, so if you care about the full story, you'd want to check out both (you'd want to play them in that order, if you do, though both are set a fair distance from each other, timeline-wise, so is possible to play them individually). Zestiria isn't ~amazing~, but Berseria is a definite improvement, I found.
If you're into turn-based RPGs? Persona 5 is definitely something to check out. Having played the other Persona games is not necessary, all the main numbered titles are their own self-contained stories that don't require the others to play - there are just references to the older games in stuff like if you watch the TV every day, just small, side, conversations that are fine on their own, but if you have the knowledge of other games, you kinda go "oh yeah, that's a reference to ~that character~"
Going back to the SEGA slant, another interesting series is the Yakuza series, with 0 and Kiwami available so far. Again, that's the order you should play them in, as 0 is a prequel to the whole series, and Kiwami is a remake of the first game. In a way, they're kinda like GTA, giving you a (albeit, smaller) city you can explore and the option to continue on with the main quest or just doing side stuff or finding some of the collectibles or even just going to the arcades.
Notice you've got at least one shooter in your list... Maybe Borderlands? Whilst The Handsome Collection is only made up of 2 and Pre-Sequel, it's not necessary to have played the first game to enjoy the others. One good thing of this re-release over the original is that the 2-player split screen got bumped up to four, which is nice if you have the controllers and enough people around to play. If not, it's perfectly playable alone, or jumping online to play with people there. Of course, if you've played the original releases, you can skip on this.
If you enjoyed LBP3, and looking for more adventures in a handmade world, check out Tearaway Unfolded. It's by Media Molecule, who made the original LBP games - I've played the Vita release, and I had a decent amount of fun with it, I imagine the PS4 release will also be pretty decent (again, if you've played the original, can skip)
Once Okami HD (re?)releases, I'd recommend that. I've really enjoyed it since it released originally on the PS2, following it through to the Wii then PS3 releases, but, of course, if you've played it already, you can skip it. It's ~very pretty~, having a sort of Japanese watercolour-esque graphical effect, plus the HD version lets you add a sort of canvas filter to the background, which is nice.
Of course, I can't recommend a list without making a mention of Hatoful. A series of two games, both Visual Novels, both very quirky. Hatoful is, pretty much, a visual novel parody where you play a human in a world of birds. Yes, pigeon dating. BUT, it goes further than that, however it does get into spoiler territory pretty quick... If you don't take it too seriously, just go into it open minded (and, without reading too much into the routes/endings), it's probably an enjoyable experience. Holistar, the sequel, is less into the choices, and more into the "novel" part, being a series of fun little stories. Still worth playing if you find you enjoyed the world. Again, if you've played the PC releases, can skip (though, the Sony versions of the first game did add an extra route to play through, so there's that?)

Other games with demos worth checking out:
Gravity Rush Remastered (again, can skip if you've played the original)
Project Diva Future Tone (rhythm game containing Vocaloid music focusing on Cryptons characters. There's a decent demo which contains two songs to get started, and the "rest" of the game is two packs of songs, plus a couple extra pieces of DLC which bump up the count to 200+. ~May~ get a physical release with all songs + DLC towards the end of the year/next year, but nothing been announced by SEGA yet... Doesn't stop you checking out the demo, seeing if you like the base idea)

I've already chucked a lot into this post, so I think I'll leave it here, but might add some more stuff if I think of it... But I've pretty much recommended my whole collection here, ahah...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:40 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:
Negan~ wrote:So I thought I’d share my PS4 collection and see if anyone could reccomend me some games :)

~snip~

-snip-

Woah so many reccomendations that I wrote them down 😊

I like my shooting games like resident evil, gta.

Valkyria revolution kinda well seemed boring. I mean the game play is awesome but so MANY cut scenes.. I’m just like nope. So I never really finished it sadly.

I’m also planning on getting the final fantasy games, I had 13-13 2, I kinda want them to remaster it.. also should buy X & X-2

And I’m really excited for Okami HD, I never got the chance to buy it on PS3 so nows my chance 😂.

Thank you so much for the reccomendations! These seem right up my alley so I’ll put them on my list. But feel free to reccomend more to me :)
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kobra » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:36 am

Speaking of recommendations, I'm looking for some new games to play ;;

I'm mostly looking for more JRPGs, but any game is fine (I'm also eventually planning on getting more Shin Megami Tensei games and the rest of the Final Fantasy series, so there's no need to recommend these :))

Current games can be found in signature or here

Current Consoles:
PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4
PSP
Wii
Gameboy Micro
DS
3DS
Xbox 360