Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Warrior Cat Pet Peeves V.2

Postby leah- » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:09 am

chrislion121 wrote:I think that Brackenfur should have become deputy instead of Brambleclaw. He is a good fighter, good hunter, good leader, wise and just about all that you look for in a leader of a clan

either him or greystripe should have became deputy again.
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 am

I just dislike Bramblestar in general. I especially disliked him putting Squirrelflight as deputy, because I could name five better warriors who are younger, experienced and such. I felt like he was just kind of picking his mate :/

I dunno.

Greystripe is a bit old to be deputy, though he's amazing. Brackenstar sounds good though cx
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:36 pm

spazzy87 wrote:I just dislike Bramblestar in general. I especially disliked him putting Squirrelflight as deputy, because I could name five better warriors who are younger, experienced and such. I felt like he was just kind of picking his mate :/

I dunno.

Greystripe is a bit old to be deputy, though he's amazing. Brackenstar sounds good though cx

Brackenfur is only a few months younger than Graystripe, so if Graystripe is too old, Brackenfur is too. XD

I think there could have been a lot of other good choices for deputy, but I understand him picking Squirrelflight. She's probably the cat he knows the best and that knows him the best, and they counter each other well. You wouldn't want someone as deputy who would just roll over for everything, or agree with you too much. Plus, the other cats generally respect her. And since she wasn't his mate at the time, or for a while after, that definitely would not have been the reason.
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chrislion121 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 pm

There have been many cats who became leaders at an older age. Like Mistystar who is older than Barkface was when he died.
I can and I will. Watch me.

Im chrislion121 but you can call me chris. I'am a tom-boy and an introvert. I love science, Warriors, and almost all things mythical. I know a lot of random things and if you want to know something PM me.

ImageImage

SunClan Orchid's Clan
We carry within us the wonders we seek around us.

Note to RPs: I've been uber inactive lately for which I apologize. School has been keeping me too busy and I just haven't had time to post anything.
chrislion121

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:02 pm

Fuzzeh wrote:
spazzy87 wrote:I just dislike Bramblestar in general. I especially disliked him putting Squirrelflight as deputy, because I could name five better warriors who are younger, experienced and such. I felt like he was just kind of picking his mate :/

I dunno.

Brackenfur is only a few months younger than Graystripe, so if Graystripe is too old, Brackenfur is too. XD

I think there could have been a lot of other good choices for deputy, but I understand him picking Squirrelflight. She's probably the cat he knows the best and that knows him the best, and they counter each other well. You wouldn't want someone as deputy who would just roll over for everything, or agree with you too much. Plus, the other cats generally respect her. And since she wasn't his mate at the time, or for a while after, that definitely would not have been the reason.

That's true. Squirrelstar is a mouthful though. I'd be spttin' all over.
announcements:
light off

Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:07 pm

spazzy87 wrote:
Fuzzeh wrote:

I dunno.

That's true. Squirrelstar is a mouthful though. I'd be spttin' all over.

I really doubt she'll be leader. That's a good thing about her being deputy this time! The first deputy is never the next leader, they always die once before their leader dies nine times.
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:09 pm

I'd actually be heartbroken as Squirrelflight. To know the only way you can become leader is for your mate to die. Had she been mates with him when he chose her, I would have declined if it was me. And yeah, that's good.
announcements:
light off

Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven~Scythe » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Greystripe and Silverstream had a kit with dominant allele that were not possible. You would have to be a pure bred Russian blue!

Raven~Scythe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fuzzeh » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Let's not even get started on the genetics in this series again. They clearly have no idea how they work, most of the colors are impossible. XD
Fuzzeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leah- » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:49 am

Raven~Scythe wrote:Greystripe and Silverstream had a kit with dominant allele that were not possible. You would have to be a pure bred Russian blue!

we all know that the erins dont know anything about genetics.
(leah) / Image
leah-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me