enstars anyone??

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: enstars anyone??

Postby impey » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:41 pm

romeo & cinderella wrote:
impey wrote:i'm a huge fan for probably nearly 6 years now?? i think?? LOL. the original basic game piqued my interest as a high school freshman and since then i've been slightly obsessed ^^; im a makotoP primarily and secondarily a kanataP :P

OMG HELLO !!! ive never actually seen anyone say theyre a makotoP, usually people either say they produce the entirety of tricktar or that they hatw all the members lolll (im the latter but i do like makoto n mao i think theyre funky) ,, im an eichiP, valkP, n switchP though !!!

haha i would say im surprised but yea i think makotoPs are abit on the scarcer side LOL,,, im a huge fan tho ^^ i have a makoto nui i dress up and everything he's my fav :3 your oshis are super fun, valk has my fav discography in the entire series !! and who can't love eichi, despite his crimes~

van || she/it || adult
toyhouse
artfight
impey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: enstars anyone??

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:28 pm

impey wrote:
romeo & cinderella wrote:
impey wrote:i'm a huge fan for probably nearly 6 years now?? i think?? LOL. the original basic game piqued my interest as a high school freshman and since then i've been slightly obsessed ^^; im a makotoP primarily and secondarily a kanataP :P

OMG HELLO !!! ive never actually seen anyone say theyre a makotoP, usually people either say they produce the entirety of tricktar or that they hatw all the members lolll (im the latter but i do like makoto n mao i think theyre funky) ,, im an eichiP, valkP, n switchP though !!!

haha i would say im surprised but yea i think makotoPs are abit on the scarcer side LOL,,, im a huge fan tho ^^ i have a makoto nui i dress up and everything he's my fav :3 your oshis are super fun, valk has my fav discography in the entire series !! and who can't love eichi, despite his crimes~

OEUFH i wish i had a nui but eichi ones are on the expensive side i heard ,, i do have a pin of him though so i guess thats enough for now lol ,, i actually dont know what oshi means to be honest but valkyrie also has my favorite discography !! acanthe is actually my favorite song in enstars i love it sm, mika's high note is so good urfhhfr
unfortunately a lot of enstars fans hate eichi which does actually make me quite sad (◞‸◟;) i hate when people make him out just to be a war criminal when it goes so much deeper than that !! he just wanted to fix something and he went about it wrong, he is extremely regretful of his decisions but most people just completely overlook that n see him as irredeemable when hes just an idol loving guy who had good intentions!! :'DD

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me