Make your own PHP adoptables system

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Make your own PHP adoptables system

Postby -------------- » Wed May 29, 2019 3:12 am

i've used just xml and picture php guide :)

i can auto put adopted datas into databases :)

it still has some bugs but i'll fix it :D
--------------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:49 am

mark for now :0
my toyhouse
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -------------- » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:16 am

BayoDino wrote:Aaaaah. Thank you so much! I had that problem how do i make characters can grow and ect... It's really helpful! :lol:

It's been 2 years since I tried that code snippet, I like when I had trouble while setting very simple code snippets like that, But now I'm a professional programmer.

Just dropped by to say Thank you, It was a motivation to me to get into coding <3
--------------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:15 am

Thanks, but I cannot find a website to make it with, any suggestions?
She/they
Autistic - Current Interests Below
🪄The Owl House🦉 | 🐸Amphibia💎 | 👁️Gravity Falls🔎 | 🐉Wings of Fire👑 | 🐈Warriors⚔️ | 🦁Kipo🧬 | 🌈She-ra👑
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:14 pm

RoxyTBDW wrote:Thanks, but I cannot find a website to make it with, any suggestions?

There's not very many websites you can use nowadays.
However, if you got a FTP, a file manager client like filemanager.ai and enough coding knowledge, then i guess it's fine.
not too sure.
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WryRhythm » Wed May 10, 2023 11:56 am

Hey all! It's been a long time that I've been coming here off and on, and quite a while off now, but it's always such a warm place in my heart. I find it really endearing Nick made this tutorial, I've been going to school for web development and flirting with other programming languages for a while, and it seems like the older I get the bigger this itch to build a game is. Something like this one and the others that brought me so much joy throughout my youth. I figured, if anyone here is serious about it, maybe we could throw ideas around together. I don't have the art skills, that's for sure :) but I can sit in front of a computer like a gremlin for 24 hours straight every now and then.

PS I'm sorry if this is soliciting in any way, I really don't mean any harm it's just the message in a bottle y'know.
WryRhythm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fιяєfℓу » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:24 am

Hello! This tutorial is great! I managed to make the adoptables system, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to add the adopts into accounts? I have a site with a log in system, but I'm not sure how to make it so the adoptables get automatically added into the account.
fιяєfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me