Breedable pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Breedable pets

Postby Kleinkat » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:11 pm

Hello, just a brief post.

I'm curious about what language should I start learning when it comes to making breedable virtual pets? I'm Talking about ones that seem to generate and pick up genes from their parents, such examples are Ovipets, Flightrising, Felisfire etc.

Thanks!
About me:
-Bigender
-Autistic
-Entomologist
-Animator

I'm a tribal dog addict
Kleinkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breedable pets

Postby -------------- » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:28 am

When it comes to making web games, I suggest to first learn basics of Php (for backend and fetching data), Mysql for connecting to the database and html, css and javascript for rendering the website. The generator requires almost a high programming knowledge level, you first should learn programming and exercise a lot then start working on such stuff.

If you've questions regarding coding etc you can either contact me here or my discord bayodino#7720, I and some who knows coding can help you. :)
--------------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breedable pets

Postby oakhearted » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:46 am

I would be at best to help with html and css, But yeah Bayo is really good for this type of stuff!
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me