Image in trade settings help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Image in trade settings help

Postby Face Of Insanity » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:52 am

Hopefully this is where I can get some help. Let me know if I should be seeking help on a different form.

I'm trying to update my trade settings, and I wanted to put in an image. But no matter what I try, I just get the broken image icon.

I uploaded the image to Imgur, and I'm using
[ img ] imgur url [ /img ]

this is what I'm getting ^

Thanks!
~Face
The Choch: The Face of Insanity
Face Of Insanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Image in trade settings help

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:57 am

Face Of Insanity wrote:
Hopefully this is where I can get some help. Let me know if I should be seeking help on a different form.

I'm trying to update my trade settings, and I wanted to put in an image. But no matter what I try, I just get the broken image icon.

Thanks!
~Face

Making imgur images work can be a bit odd sometimes. On mobile go to the image's imgur page, click the image and click the button that looks like the share button. The option to copy the link will appear, if you copy the link that way the image will work.
I hope that helps! I don't know the step by step on pc, but it's probably similar

Re: Image in trade settings help

Postby Face Of Insanity » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:10 am

Lolly_CGC wrote:
Face Of Insanity wrote:

Thanks!
~Face

Making imgur images work can be a bit odd sometimes. On mobile go to the image's imgur page, click the image and click the button that looks like the share button. The option to copy the link will appear, if you copy the link that way the image will work.
I hope that helps! I don't know the step by step on pc, but it's probably similar

Thank you! I was able to figure it out with your help!!
The Choch: The Face of Insanity
Face Of Insanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me