Wanting to make a site like old neo

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Wanting to make a site like old neo

Postby Luxtato » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:37 pm

So I have some ideas to make a petsite and world similar to what old neopets/leopets/marapets is like.I want to learn how to do the coding myself but where do I start?
lux | she/her | sleepy
felt lost in this world,
so i moved to pluto.

I'm a Sheep!

Sheep are righteous, honest, shy, artistic, creative, gentle, generous, understanding
Sometimes they can be moody, a worrier, a complainer, and or too soft.
Luxtato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wanting to make a site like old neo

Postby Restless » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:33 pm

Learn Javascript. Then expand to the server-side with Node.js (or whatever is popular by the time you've figured out Javascript basics). Javascript can do anything now, from knockoff Neopets websites to published games on Steam.
Image Image
Pet's name: Mary
Owner's name: Restless
ImageImageImage

ImageImage
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Restless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me