How do you create a live update system in php

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How do you create a live update system in php

Postby Arizotaz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

For a website, I am making I need to have for instance the coins or name to update in real time from the server. The only thing I could think that would work is using some extra plugin like ajax. If possible, I would like to keep it in JS and PHP.
Arizotaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you create a live update system in php

Postby -------------- » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Arizotaz wrote:
For a website, I am making I need to have for instance the coins or name to update in real time from the server. The only thing I could think that would work is using some extra plugin like ajax. If possible, I would like to keep it in JS and PHP.

I don't think if someone knows about PHP and Ajax i don't know about Ajax myself that you need to ask it on stackoverflow.com

and what does coin meaning?
--------------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How do you create a live update system in php

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:51 pm

EchoDino wrote:
Arizotaz wrote:

I don't think if someone knows about PHP and Ajax i don't know about Ajax myself that you need to ask it on stackoverflow.com

and what does coin meaning?

Agreed. That is a bit too complicated for users on an adoptables site, typically the coders aren't looking at the help forms and most mods won't be able to help.

The only guides and such are here.

Are you meaning for a name or currency to update without the page being refreshed? or from it being refreshed?
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me