Metagenomics

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Metagenomics

Postby eleanorty12 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:05 am

Hey guys I know this is nothing to do with website coding, but I have recently started using QIIME 2 and Python, was wondering if anyone else uses these softwares and would like to offer me some tips.

Thank you for your time
eleanorty12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Metagenomics

Postby Rolly-chan » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:08 am

As far as I can see, QUIIME2 has an own Forum. That's where you should put any and all questions you have about that platform, since it's a very specific field and it's not very likely you'll find anyone else that uses it here on CS easily.

As for Python, if you already have programming experience, it's best to use stackoverflow or other such sites for specific questions. If not, I'd recommend searching for Python tutorials and doing everything alongside the tutorials. Search for tutorials on your preferred search engine and pick the ones you like and understand best. Also try to experiment with what you learn! That's the best way to gain deep knowledge of what you're doing ^^
Rolly-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Metagenomics

Postby eleanorty12 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:03 am

Thank you, just wanted to get a buddy who might know something about the platforms and likes chicken smoothie :3 been using git hub for any issues I have.
eleanorty12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me