any better image hosting sites?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

any better image hosting sites?

Postby doge fruit » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:43 am

I used to use a image hosting site called Postimage for literally all my forum codings and whatnot. Today, I found out all links/images that were being hosted on it are banned for chicken smoothie now.

I'm just really looking for any other that's decently similar to Postimage. I really loved the image resizing and "no expiration" settings it already included before uploads.

Please don't try and suggest Imgur to me~
I can't get none of the links to work for some reason on that site (I guess due to me being on mobile)

Thanks in advance <3
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any better image hosting sites?

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:03 am

Imgur is the best option realistically, so if you want help figuring out how to get it to work that might be an option.
    If you try uploading an example image and posting it here I can take a look and see where you're having issues (:

Alternatively you could try imgbox or tinypic.

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any better image hosting sites?

Postby doge fruit » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:51 am

irisidium wrote:
    Imgur is the best option realistically, so if you want help figuring out how to get it to work that might be an option.
    If you try uploading an example image and posting it here I can take a look and see where you're having issues (:

Alternatively you could try imgbox or tinypic.

ah, I was messing around with it last night and realized I can view more than just one link! I kept using the share link instead of the bbcode for forums xD

thank you for helping nonetheless!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me