So i'm trying to make a game...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

So i'm trying to make a game...

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:57 pm

I don't know if i put this in the correct board but ehhh
(If this gets moved to another board and you get ready to say it's out of place, this was in Entertainment Discussion.)
I'm trying to make a platformer game about a rabbit named Redd and his sister Riva. I'm trying to make a prototype of the game, but i can't download stuff on my PC, so i'm gonna use my phone. Problem is, even when i get the prototype all done, i want to make a 3D animated real version and i have no coding knowledge other than a bit of drag & drop which won't work. Any help??

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So i'm trying to make a game...

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 pm

You will need to learn coding to pull something like this off. Try learning some html first - you'll probably need to learn Java to create a game like this. (:

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -------------- » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:14 am

Cocoa wrote:I don't know if i put this in the correct board but ehhh
(If this gets moved to another board and you get ready to say it's out of place, this was in Entertainment Discussion.)
I'm trying to make a platformer game about a rabbit named Redd and his sister Riva. I'm trying to make a prototype of the game, but i can't download stuff on my PC, so i'm gonna use my phone. Problem is, even when i get the prototype all done, i want to make a 3D animated real version and i have no coding knowledge other than a bit of drag & drop which won't work. Any help??

I know it's late

I suggest you to use Unreal engine or Unity. you need to learn C# or C++ (:
--------------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:35 pm

BayoDino wrote:
Cocoa wrote:I don't know if i put this in the correct board but ehhh

I know it's late

I suggest you to use Unreal engine or Unity. you need to learn C# or C++ (:

I stopped this idea a long time ago, even if i still decided to do it i can download stuff now so i could make it without coding.
I'm gonna do this when i'm older though

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me