Any HTML/CSS Coders Around Here?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Any HTML/CSS Coders Around Here?

Postby oakhearted » Fri May 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there is anyone else that can code in html and css, or atleast know how to code in one of those languages, Because yeah, I'd just like to meet people who know other general coding knowledge too.
This is my skill of HTML and CSS coding, I started coding in probably April 2017, Someone from this game called IMVU told me about the coding world, and then I just went solitary and tried coding for my own hobby ^^
If anyone here would like some CSS coding help (since theres no tutorial for that on here) I'd be happy to try and help out! I do html and css coding in codepen, I also know some bootstrap, sass, scss, less, ^^

Sass, SCSS, Less, are subcategories of CSS (like micro versions of it, and is css but a different way of doing it).
So coding in general is like a big tree,
then there's the branches: HTML, CSS, JS, BBCode, PHP, and much more.

HTML
Haml > Markdown > Slim > Pug

CSS
LESS > SCSS > Sass > Stylus > PostCSS

Javascript
Coffeescript > Livescript > Typescript > Babel

Other Coding Languages
BBCode || PHP || C+ || Bootstrap || Python || SQL || Node.js || Raspberry Pi || ASP || JQuery

So far, I know that bootstrap is very similar to HTML and CSS, and you could say is HTML and CSS in one big coding language, You can download Bootstrap for free, and try it out, Websites like Toyhou.se and Artfight use Bootstrap for there website coding. :)
I've tried out bootstrap, and it's quite fun to use but very limited in style. But it's mostly free to use!

If you are wanting to learn coding, here's some recommended sites.
--> W3Schools (Most recommended! You can learn a variety of coding languages here, mostly for free! and includes excercises and try-it-out yourself courses.)
--> Codepen (Somewhat recommended for those who like playing with different codes like you do on Scratch or on here; It's simply a coding playground for all to enjoy! and it does have some Bootstrap in it but not all of it.)
--> Bootsnipp (This is useful and resourceful if you want to learn all about Bootstrap, this site is only for learning Bootstrap only!)

I'm looking forward to meet some fellow coders! Will even make a club about this too very soon! :D
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Any HTML/CSS Coders Around Here?

Postby oakhearted » Fri May 04, 2018 6:48 pm

cx
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me