website help?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

website help?

Postby karachi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:20 pm

I want to create a webpage a little bit like CS. But of course-- I don't know how! Can anyone help?
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: website help?

Postby lunaar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:25 pm

I can't help with layout or anything, but i can help with posting rules and what-not. maybe ask coders or artists on here? i know a coder, i can ask them if you want. :3
lunaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucikan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:47 am

Here is a link where Tess lists some Pet site builder platforms you could use to build one for beginners ^^ I've never personally figured it out since I don't have a strong knowledge of coding but I hope this helps a little!
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶

Regular commissions for USD - [CLOSED]
(DM for discord or contact me on TH @Lucikan)

Oekaki Art Shop || Carrd || Mini Art Shop

Dearest Friends
🍁 || 🐺 || 💫
«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ xx   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶   ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶
Lucikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexi. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:08 pm

LEt me know if u need an artist!
Lexi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:33 pm

thank all of you. and maybe we can all collaborate on a website if any of you are interested?

thanks for all of the helpful tips <3
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annygrant » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:09 pm

If you were looking for a personal website, I would suggest that you use an easy-to-use drag and drop website builder. But as far as I've got it, quality is your priority. So it's recommended to use the help of the web development team. From my own experience, I can recommend you to use https://3atdev.com service. I used to work with these guys and remained happy with the experience.
annygrant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: website help?JAVA STILL NOT WORK!!

Postby taraconnor777 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 am

HI, I started out with Opera browser, which constantly ran out of memory,i dumped it,I found Waterfox, which HAS JAVA, and at first i thought it would run the applets.But, NO, NONE OF THE APPLETS WORK, not chibi paint one or two,or Chicken Paint.I tried to follow instructions to "update or fix" java by going to their site,and doing complex things i don't understand; and the java site has tons of software, and won't even he4lp me find WHAT I NEED. I AM NOT a techie.I tried every single applet, none of them in the settings, work.what happens is, I store a drawing, to come back to it, and I go back,and it fails to load,--or open. they all turn into little gray sqauares, ands refuse to open. --so i cannot store a drawing. Also, after a couple minutes, my qpplet refuses to function,. and will not draw.i have to fold it.(and when i store them, they will never open again.)

I cannot use Opera, it flops out,abd stops functioning; i refuse to use Chrome, it takes over yer computer, and I dumped it. the standard browsers either will not support java, or are so bad, you have to dump them.So, no browser i can get, will open my drawings now!!! So WHICH BROWSER DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO USE??ONLY CHROME? I have Windows 7, with an older computer, and this is why engineer friend of mine,who knows in and out of pcs, told me."the Windows 10, and the hardware PCS THEMSELVES are worse and worse. --so bad they screw up."--So i have no desire to get a new worse Windows system, to upgrade. If i finally am FORCED TO UPGRADE(which someone commented, will happen shortly) i won't be able to use anything. --all the oekakis are dead cause of bad java systems.--this was the only one left.--every other one has abandoned java.I did try to use chickenpaint, it won't work now.

Please tell me whether this is a simple problem, or if its too complex for me to fix,i have to quit the site.--I already am incompascitated. --a wreck. This is the last working java art site--there is a European Polish site, I can't figure that java out either. Should I go hire a computer repairman, who really knows java software, and not pay him if he cannot fix it? --cause if he cannot fix it, i don't pay him.(You have to be hard headed where I live.)Please give me a simple answer, cause a really complex one i will not be able to do. thank you so much.I really love the site and everyone's art. (do you realize your level of computer comprehension here is very high?? --it is. )You are all very talented and nice artists.

;) :) thank you again, all best, taraconnor77 ")
taraconnor777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me