a website like chickensmoothie

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: a website like chickensmoothie

Postby DECALIUS » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:48 pm

oh my this would be alot of work for me lol

⛧🜏 neo 🜏⛧
he/him
DECALIUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:49 pm

oreo wrote:oh my this would be alot of work for me lol

aha yes ikr, we can find a way to make you not hve all this work put on you
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:50 pm

PLEASE DON'T STRESS ABOUT THIS, RN WE'RE JUST BRAINSTORMING AND MAKING THINGS WORK
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:51 pm

earthling,, wrote:
YES! WE NEED THESE AHHH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL IDEA I'M SHOOKETH

Thanks! Im glad you like! Also i had an idea for my own website thing that i probaly will never make real rip, but let me dump my ideas on you, Maybe there can be a special randomised pet for when you first join that is unique to you, you cannot trade it, its a pet where the species, colour and pattern (Along with pattern color) is randomized, so it's unique to you <3 Although this might be a bit too much for coders rip, For name, i was thinking of CobbleHut for my idea, and you may use that name. But here's some another name idea: Pixiel (Or a variation of the name: Pixiel Forest) which is the word Pixie mixed with the word pixel, refuring to the special pixel pets that the site will have.

Also, yes, please don't stress, we are just brainstorming
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crucifying. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:53 pm

if you need any help with moderators or anything, i'm here to help, i've been a member here for quite a while and am good with economics/politic kind of things for helping with rarities and what not. i'm also home and on my computer rather often, so i'd love to help. ((:
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:57 pm

TrashFan wrote:
earthling,, wrote:
YES! WE NEED THESE AHHH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL IDEA I'M SHOOKETH

Thanks! Im glad you like! Also i had an idea for my own website thing that i probaly will never make real rip, but let me dump my ideas on you, Maybe there can be a special randomised pet for when you first join that is unique to you, you cannot trade it, its a pet where the species, colour and pattern (Along with pattern color) is randomized, so it's unique to you <3 Although this might be a bit too much for coders rip, For name, i was thinking of CobbleHut for my idea, and you may use that name. But here's some another name idea: Pixiel (Or a variation of the name: Pixiel Forest) which is the word Pixie mixed with the word pixel, refuring to the special pixel pets that the site will have.

Also, yes, please don't stress, we are just brainstorming

or maybe to add onto your idea you can choose a pet but you can't trade it and ik it will make it really hard, maybe if you need help, it could show you around?
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:57 pm

i actually have an idea of the theming of the website i guess. since you guys have mentioned "big bang boxes" it made me think of galaxies and universes! it would be super cool if the website design/look of the pages could be galaxy/celestial themed! just an idea though!
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zant. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Hey im no good with drawing and linearts but maybe i can help with colouring and maybe being a moderator or some sort?

I love this idea

And the galaxy theme idea is awesome!
"someday i may fall…

…but it shall not be to you”

zant.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm

i need to go for a shower so please pm me
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:07 pm

earthling,, wrote:i need to go for a shower so please pm me

Alrighty, pm'ed you some ideas and such towards you but ima just post it here so everyone else can see and things will be less awkward:

Lmarani wrote:i actually have an idea of the theming of the website i guess. since you guys have mentioned "big bang boxes" it made me think of galaxies and universes! it would be super cool if the website design/look of the pages could be galaxy/celestial themed! just an idea though!

Oooh! Yes! Awesome idea! Maybe the name taking that into account can be like Novaseren (Nova is obvious but Seren means star japanese according to a website i think.) So like the pets can be like aliens, and the pixel pets are digital specimins, Which gives me ideas for website exclusive species, and a mascot! Also the pet picking thing might work, certainly would put less work on the coder, maybe like adding apon Lmarani's idea, you go to catch your first star?

OOOH! Maybe events could be like traveling to different planets!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me