Digitally Distinct: BBCoding Tutorial/Help Thread

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

World Wide page counter

So yes you caught me. 700 or so unique visits, that's incredible! I am curious about where you guys are from too! Because of this I got a flag counter here.
28%
72%

Total votes : 323

Digitally Distinct: FAQ

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:00 pm

Please check here to see if your question has already been answered or not
Notice:
Veer has closed down and it's new domain is called istock. [Link to info.]

General information
    Can you do 'x' for me?
    • Here is a list of what this thread is here for:
      • To help people stuck with code, image manipulation, text manipulation or to answer any BBC coding based question we can.
      Here is a list of what this thread isn't here for:
      • Making signatures, avatars, forums or other coding for you.
      I highly encourage you to try to do things yourself first, then if you have a problem to post that here.
    What is the forum signature size?
      700 x 400 pixels.
    What is the Mobile signature size?
    I have having problems with my gif, can you help?
      Click here for numerous in-depth explanations that may help you out.
    Are there some Layout templates for people to use?
    I'm not sure if [fill in the blank] is in your tutorial yet, can you add it?
      Make sure you type ctrl + F (command + f for mac users) and enter a keyword to search for that thing on this page, page 2 and page 3. If it isn't there, then be more than welcome to ask us!
    I'm not sure if anyone has posted about [fill in the blank] before.
      Use the search bar at the top of the forums to see if any keywords about that topic have been posted before.
    Where can I find 'x'
      Use the search function or read the front of the thread. If you can't find it, feel free to ask!

Borders
  • Border Weaving ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Use the weaving tutorials.
  • Line Borders ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Use methods taught in the weaving tutorials.
  • Regular Borders ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Use OIE.
  • Text Borders ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Use text symbols.

Images

Stamps
  • How to Make ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Use image overlay to combine border with image.
  • Templates/Outlines ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Click Here

Text
  • Picture Text ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Here, under "Fonts - Image Fonts"
  • Text Fonts ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Here, under "Fonts".
  • Text in Image ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Use OIE or Pixlr
  • Drop Cap/Letter ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Tutorial here
Last edited by Goostarion on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Digitally Distinct: Gif problems

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:25 pm

[Kudos to Falls for gathering information.]
    This is a compilation of different answers we've received concerning GIF issues:

My overlay turned black! What do I do?
    chrome wrote:Usually, you have to redo the overlay. Try saving the files under different names, and then redoing the overlay.

rize wrote:oie is poopy. basically what i do to fix that is take/find a very small image (30x30px) and place it near the corner of the canvas where it isn't interfering with my edit, and continue placing gifs. usually that does the trick.

Beyoncé wrote:Also, you can go to the transparency settings, use the first setting and then click the black area.

Why are my GIF overlays turning out so pixelated?
    Levi Ackerman wrote:When using Gifs, make sure they are of the highest quality of that Gif you can find. Because if you don't, the gif turns out grainy when you export it out of the program you are using. [Note from Of The Falls: View the rest of this explanation here.]

One of the GIFs in my overlay keeps flashing! What do I do?
    chrome wrote:Usually, you have to redo the overlay. Try saving the files under different names, and then redoing the overlay.

Zetirian wrote:When making a gif overlay, all of the gifs you use have to be the same length, or you cut them to the same length. By length I mean frames. Every gif has at least two frames in order for it to work, like a movie in a way. If you got two gifs and layered them on the same image, they should work, right? Well, yes.

There are a few exceptions to this rule. This is the main exception. If one of them is longer than the other, then it will go for a longer time period. Changing the time of the individual gifs for it to work will not work either since you are merging it all into one gif, it runs on one speed and one speed only.

What I mean is if you have a gif with 20 frames going at 0.1 seconds per frame and then another gif with 10 frames going at 0.2 seconds a frame, it won't work because the whole image will either be 0.1 seconds long or 0.2 seconds long and the image with 10 frames will flash and disappear because of this.

So when making a gif overlay, make sure all of the gifs you use have the same amount of frames, otherwise it will not work.

Why are the edges of my gif pixelated?
    Zetirian wrote:Simply put, there must be colour for the image to move, think of a video format where someone uses a green-screen. They use the green screen to ensure that a colour is there and therefore can be used to overlap two or more videos, same thing here, expect with gifs you can use transparency as a colour. So, the outside pixel outline must be fully coloured, therefore this is why the edges of the gif is pixelated.

More information located here

You can edit the number of frames in your GIF here.
Last edited by Goostarion on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Digitally Distinct: Gif Problems 2

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:38 pm

So I mentioned something about doing a Gif tutorial based on Gif qualities and what is the best gif to export to, also a tutorial for Photoshop as well for this kind of thing. I'll start with the explanation of Gif images.

Gif images are very interesting images that are framed animation captured in Gif files. Creatively, they are amazing to use for edits and such with image Manipulation. With that said, let's get into this guide for Gif qualities.

When using Gifs, make sure they are of the highest quality of that Gif you can find. Because if you don't, the gif turns out grainy when you export it out of the program you are using. So, most programs online, from what I have experimented with, have an export rate from 32 colour palette to 128 colour palette. This means the colours or shades that are not in the 32 colours selected are left as white or black. For example, with a four colour palette, this means only four colours can be used to create the image, and the most common treatment for this is for the image to be black and white so it can work properly with getting the contours correct, shown below.

Here is an example of all colour palettes as exported images.
    Image- 4 Colours
    Image- 8 Colours
    Image- 16 Colours
    Image- 32 Colours
    Image- 64 Colours
    Image- 128 Colours
    Image- 256 Colours

(It almost looks like the evolution of the quality of Pokemon Games)
    But yes, as you can see at the end of the colours, the image was looking the same. However, if I was to try this with, let's say, not a character from an anime and instead a real life person, the differences are very visible.

Just going to add, while Ezgif is able to make some parts clearer in resizing the gif from a larger size to a smaller size, because if the gif quality now is really shotty, chances are it might not make it less grainy as much as you would like it to become.

The reason for this is because Gifs can only hold 256 colours in one image.
    The above is an example of what the gif colours can look like when separated. These colours are from this gif here:

With this said, the reason why the gifs take a quality nose dive is because the amount of colours used within the gif have been used, so to compensate for the colours missing, they either make that different colour one shade brighter or one shade darker; which creates the grainy feel because the image is going 'out of all the colours we used how can we substitute a colour to go there?'

The only true way to fix these gifs if they quality you want them to be is unsatisfactory from the above suggestion (Which is a great suggestion mind you,) is to re-record them again, to make them really really short and then upload them, and maybe resize if you want to do that.

For instance, I made a gif here as an experiment to the theory above:

The gif in the middle is made out of 4 separate gifs and had over 256 colours used within the whole gif, but to compensate with the missing colours, the gif automatically fills the extra colours with colours already established. It is a lot clearer when it is the sole gif on it's own, but when I record it with the rest of the signature, the rest of the signature turns lower quality as well, which is because of the 256 colour rule.

Unfortunately we can't help you with increasing it's quality if the pre-mentioned suggestion doesn't work, that being the shrinking of an image to hide some of the graininess.
Last edited by Goostarion on Tue May 31, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Digitally Distinct: Terminology Definitons

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Extensive guide as to what terms are used here so people know what things are:

General Terminology
    Gif
      A moving image composed of more than one frame.
    Coding
      The use of various techniques using CS's BBC coded forums to create 'x' [x being Signature, Forum etc]
    Layout
      The physical arrangement of the items in a signature, forum etc.
    Sig
      Shorten version of the word 'Signature'
    Template
      A default layout which is free to use.
    Dingbat
      Font which are shaped to be images.
    Graphic
      A visual image created by a person
    Gradient
      One colour fades into another colour within the same shape / area gradually
    Monochromatic
      Shadescale of one colour. (How much a colour is influenced by black and white.) Example Example Example Example

Coding terms
    Columns.
      A vertical division of a page or text (Especially in signatures)
    Hug left
      To make all images / coding / other push to the left, leaving little gaps between the coding. Tutorial for this is *here.*
    Hug Right
      To make all images / coding / other push to the right, leaving little gaps between the coding. This is mostly used to make columns within columns, which a Tutorial is listed *here.*
    Left Right Center
      The traditional layout when it comes to column making. It starts with a column to the left, and then a column to the right. You then fill the middle in and typically it is only 3 columns in total. A tutorial of how to do this is located *here.*
    Unicode
      The term given for various letters and symbols used on the forums.
    Image Link
      When you add a hyperlink to an image by [url=*Insert URL here*][img]*Insert%20Image%20URL%20here*[/img][/url]
    Boarder/Divider
      A term used to create a divide between other parts of coding, whether horizontal or vertical.

Image Manipulation
    Art Theft
      When a user uses a piece of art they do not own the rights to use or have no permission to use an image.
    Gif Overlay

When you place a flat image over the top of a gif.
    Sillouette
      When you create a flat duplicate of a transparent image to pop out an image or for it to stand alone.
    Image Hosting
      Uploading a image to a website to 'host' the image for one's usage.
    Image editing
      To edit an image using various techniques
    Image Symbols
      Little icons created as replica's of symbols, except as an image.
    Weaving boarders
      Create boarders to cut out and crop images to show off a 3D effect.
    Rotating Image
      An image which changes when you refresh the page.
    Transparency
      The part of an image which is see-through / invisible
    File Type
      The type an image is.
    Gif
      A moving image.
    PNG
      An image able to be tranparent
    JPG
      Default image type which cannot be transparent.
    Crop
      Cutting the image to get rid of excess items.
    Screenshot/cap
      Take a picture of the screen.
    Greyscale
      A colour palette which is purely of shade colours like grey, white and black
    Lossy / Pixelated
      An compressed image which is not of high quality.
    Compressed / Merge
    Shop specifics
    Forms
      A self fill in contract which a client fills in when ordering code.
    Coder
      A person running a coding shop
    Client
      A person ordering from a coding shop
    Art Theft
      Using art that doesn't belong to use to benefit from it's usage without crediting the original source of the image.
    Sin
      ZeyDaan. Just ZeyDaan
Last edited by Goostarion on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Digitally Distinct: Text Manipulation 2

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:45 pm

The front page text symbol collection started becoming cluttered, so here is another set of various symbols that work on CS you can use. Resourced from here [x]

These letters are from various cultures around the world. Please be mindful when using them to create signatures, forums or otherwise with. As a disclaimer, I do not own the right to the usage of these letters and it is purely up to the person if they wish to use these or not. Furthermore, I do express that I do not know any other language than English, so if this is culturally impartial towards you for whichever reason, please send a help ticket here. and in depth explain your situation.

Please note, if it isn't on this post, it doesn't work on CS, some BBC coding isn't recognized, this is the pure reason why this list exist, to have a collaboration of what works on the site and what doesn't when it comes to various unique characters from around the world.

Latin wrote:Atomic
a æ b ɓ ƃ c ƈ d đ ɖ ɗ ƌ ð e ǝ ə ɛ f ƒ g ǥ ɠ ɣ ƣ h ƕ ħ i ı ɨ ɩ j k ƙ l ł ƚ m n ɲ ƞ ŋ o œ ø ɔ ɵ ȣ p ƥ q r ʀ s ʃ t ŧ ƭ ʈ u ɯ ʊ v ʋ w x y ƴ z ƶ ȥ ʒ ƹ ȝ þ ƿ ƨ ƽ ƅ ʔ

Atomic 2
ɐ ɑ ɒ ʙ ƀ ɕ ʣ ʥ ʤ ɘ ɚ ɜ ɝ ɞ ʚ ɤ ʩ ɡ ɢ ʛ ʜ ɦ ɧ ɪ ʝ ɟ ʄ ʞ ʪ ʫ ʟ ɫ ɬ ɭ ɮ ƛ ʎ ɱ ɴ ɳ ɶ ɷ ɸ ʠ ĸ ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ ʁ ʂ ƪ ʅ ʆ ʨ ƾ ʦ ʧ ƫ ʇ ʉ ɥ ɰ ʌ ʍ ʏ ƍ ʐ ʑ ƺ ʓ ƻ ʕ ʡ ʢ ʖ ǀ ǁ ǂ ǃ ʗ ʘ ʬ ʭ

Decompariable
á à ă ắ ằ ẵ ẳ â ấ ầ ẫ ẩ ǎ å ǻ ä ǟ ã ȧ ǡ ą ā ả ȁ ȃ ạ ặ ậ ḁ ǽ ǣ ḃ ḅ ḇ ć ĉ č ċ ç ḉ ď ḋ ḑ ḍ ḓ ḏ é è ĕ ê ế ề ễ ể ě ë ẽ ė ȩ ḝ ę ē ḗ ḕ ẻ ȅ ȇ ẹ ệ ḙ ḛ ḟ ǵ ğ ĝ ǧ ġ ģ ḡ ĥ ȟ ḧ ḣ ḩ ḥ ḫ ẖ í ì ĭ î ǐ ï ḯ ĩ į ī ỉ ȉ ȋ ị ḭ ĵ ǰ ḱ ǩ ķ ḳ ḵ ĺ ľ ļ ḷ ḹ ḽ ḻ ḿ ṁ ṃ ń ǹ ň ñ ṅ ņ ṇ ṋ ṉ ó ò ŏ ô ố ồ ỗ ổ ǒ ö ȫ ő õ ṍ ṏ ȭ ȯ ȱ ǫ ǭ ō ṓ ṑ ỏ ȍ ȏ ơ ớ ờ ỡ ở ợ ọ ộ ǿ ṕ ṗ ŕ ř ṙ ŗ ȑ ȓ ṛ ṝ ṟ ś ṥ ŝ š ṧ ṡ ş ṣ ṩ ș ť ẗ ṫ ţ ṭ ț ṱ ṯ ú ù ŭ û ǔ ů ü ǘ ǜ ǚ ǖ ű ũ ṹ ų ū ṻ ủ ȕ ȗ ư ứ ừ ữ ử ự ụ ṳ ṷ ṵ ṽ ṿ ẃ ẁ ŵ ẘ ẅ ẇ ẉ ẍ ẋ ý ỳ ŷ ẙ ÿ ỹ ẏ ȳ ỷ ỵ ź ẑ ž ż ẓ ẕ ǯ

IDN-Remapped-Atomic
A Æ B Ɓ Ƃ C Ƈ D Đ Ɖ Ɗ Ƌ Ð E Ǝ Ə Ɛ F Ƒ G Ǥ Ɠ Ɣ Ƣ H Ƕ Ħ I Ɨ Ɩ J K Ƙ L Ł M N Ɲ Ƞ Ŋ O Œ Ø Ɔ Ɵ Ȣ P Ƥ Q R Ʀ S ß Ʃ T Ŧ Ƭ Ʈ U Ɯ Ʊ V Ʋ W X Y Ƴ Z Ƶ Ȥ Ʒ Ƹ Ȝ Þ Ƿ Ƨ Ƽ Ƅ

IDN-Remapped Decompariable
Á À Ă Ắ Ằ Ẵ Ẳ Â Ấ Ầ Ẫ Ẩ Ǎ Å Ǻ Ä Ǟ Ã Ȧ Ǡ Ą Ā Ả Ȁ Ȃ Ạ Ặ Ậ Ḁ Ǽ Ǣ Ḃ Ḅ Ḇ Ć Ĉ Č Ċ Ç Ḉ Ď Ḋ Ḑ Ḍ Ḓ Ḏ É È Ĕ Ê Ế Ề Ễ Ể Ě Ë Ẽ Ė Ȩ Ḝ Ę Ē Ḗ Ḕ Ẻ Ȅ Ȇ Ẹ Ệ Ḙ Ḛ Ḟ Ǵ Ğ Ĝ Ǧ Ġ Ģ Ḡ Ĥ Ȟ Ḧ Ḣ Ḩ Ḥ Ḫ Í Ì Ĭ Î Ǐ Ï Ḯ Ĩ İ Į Ī Ỉ Ȉ Ȋ Ị Ḭ Ĵ Ḱ Ǩ Ķ Ḳ Ḵ Ĺ Ľ Ļ Ḷ Ḹ Ḽ Ḻ Ḿ Ṁ Ṃ Ń Ǹ Ň Ñ Ṅ Ņ Ṇ Ṋ Ṉ Ó Ò Ŏ Ô Ố Ồ Ỗ Ổ Ǒ Ö Ȫ Ő Õ Ṍ Ṏ Ȭ Ȯ Ȱ Ǫ Ǭ Ō Ṓ Ṑ Ỏ Ȍ Ȏ Ơ Ớ Ờ Ỡ Ở Ợ Ọ Ộ Ǿ Ṕ Ṗ Ŕ Ř Ṙ Ŗ Ȑ Ȓ Ṛ Ṝ Ṟ Ś Ṥ Ŝ Š Ṧ Ṡ Ş Ṣ Ṩ Ș Ť Ṫ Ţ Ṭ Ț Ṱ Ṯ Ú Ù Ŭ Û Ǔ Ů Ü Ǘ Ǜ Ǚ Ǖ Ű Ũ Ṹ Ų Ū Ṻ Ủ Ȕ Ȗ Ư Ứ Ừ Ữ Ử Ự Ụ Ṳ Ṷ Ṵ Ṽ Ṿ Ẃ Ẁ Ŵ Ẅ Ẇ Ẉ Ẍ Ẋ Ý Ỳ Ŷ Ÿ Ỹ Ẏ Ȳ Ỷ Ỵ Ź Ẑ Ž Ż Ẓ Ẕ Ǯ

IDN-Remapped Compat
a A ª Å ẚ b B c C d D dz Dz DZ dž Dž DŽ e E f F ff ffi ffl fi fl g G ˠ h H ʰ ʱ i I ⁱ ij IJ j J ʲ k K K l L ˡ ŀ Ŀ lj Lj LJ m M n N ⁿ nj Nj NJ o O º p P q Q r R ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ s S ˢ ſ ẛ st ſt t T u U v V w W ʷ x X ˣ y Y ʸ z Z ʼn ˤ

IDN-Invalid
ᴬ ᵃ ᴀ ᴭ ᴁ ᴂ ᵆ ᵄ ᵅ ᴮ ᵇ ᴯ ᴃ ᴄ ᴰ ᵈ ᴅ ȡ ᴆ ᴱ ᵉ ᴇ ᴲ ᵊ ᵋ ᴈ ᵌ ᴳ ᵍ ᴴ ᴵ ᵢ ᴉ ᵎ ᴶ ᴊ ᴷ ᵏ ᴋ ᴸ ᴌ ȴ ᴹ ᵐ ᴍ ᴺ ᴻ ᴎ ȵ ᵑ ᴼ ᵒ ᴏ ᴑ ᴔ ᴓ ᵓ ᴐ ᴒ ᴖ ᵔ ᴗ ᵕ ᴽ ᴕ ᴾ ᵖ ᴘ ᴿ ᵣ ᴙ ᴚ ᵀ ᵗ ᴛ ȶ ᵁ ᵘ ᵤ ᴜ ᴝ ᵙ ᴞ ᵫ ʮ ʯ ᵚ ᴟ ᵛ ᵥ ᴠ ᵂ ᴡ ᴢ ᴣ ᴤ ᴥ ᵜ ȷ ȸ ȹ Ⱥ Ȼ ȼ Ƚ Ⱦ ȿ ɀ Ɂ ᵬ ᵭ ᵮ ᵯ ᵰ ᵱ ᵲ ᵳ ᵴ ᵵ ᵶ ᵷ ᵹ ᵺ ᵻ ᵼ ᵽ ᵾ ᵿ ᶀ ᶁ ᶂ ᶃ ᶄ ᶅ ᶆ ᶇ ᶈ ᶉ ᶊ ᶋ ᶌ ᶍ ᶎ ᶏ ᶐ ᶑ ᶒ ᶓ ᶔ ᶕ ᶖ ᶗ ᶘ ᶙ ᶚ ᶛ ᶜ ᶝ ᶞ ᶟ ᶠ ᶡ ᶢ ᶣ ᶤ ᶥ ᶦ ᶧ ᶨ ᶩ ᶪ ᶫ ᶬ ᶭ ᶮ ᶯ ᶰ ᶱ ᶲ ᶳ ᶴ ᶵ ᶶ ᶷ ᶸ ᶹ ᶺ ᶻ ᶼ ᶽ ᶾ ᶿ ₐ ₑ ₒ ₓ ₔ

Greek wrote:Atomic
α β γ δ ε ϝ ϛ ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ϟ ϙ ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ ω ϡ

Decomposable
ἀ ἄ ἂ ἆ ἁ ἅ ἃ ἇ ά ὰ ᾰ ᾶ ᾱ ἐ ἔ ἒ ἑ ἕ ἓ έ ὲ ἠ ἤ ἢ ἦ ἡ ἥ ἣ ἧ ή ὴ ῆ ἰ ἴ ἲ ἶ ἱ ἵ ἳ ἷ ί ὶ ῐ ῖ ϊ ΐ ῒ ῗ ῑ ὀ ὄ ὂ ὁ ὅ ὃ ό ὸ ῤ ῥ ὐ ὔ ὒ ὖ ὑ ὕ ὓ ὗ ύ ὺ ῠ ῦ ϋ ΰ ῢ ῧ ῡ ὠ ὤ ὢ ὦ ὡ ὥ ὣ ὧ ώ ὼ ῶ

IDN-Remapped-Atomic
Α Β Γ Δ Ε Ϝ Ϛ Ζ Η Θ Ι Κ Λ Μ Ν Ξ Ο Π Ϟ Ϙ Ρ Σ ς Τ Υ Φ Χ Ψ Ω Ϡ

IDN-Remapped Compat
ʹ ά Ά ϐ ϵ έ Έ ή Ή ϑ ϴ ι ί Ί ΐ ϰ ό Ό ϖ ϱ ϲ ϒ ύ Ύ ϓ ϔ ΰ ϕ Ω ώ Ώ

Ἀ Ἄ ᾄ ᾌ Ἂ ᾂ ᾊ Ἆ ᾆ ᾎ ᾀ ᾈ Ἁ Ἅ ᾅ ᾍ Ἃ ᾃ ᾋ Ἇ ᾇ ᾏ ᾁ ᾉ Ά ᾴ Ὰ ᾲ Ᾰ ᾷ Ᾱ ᾳ ᾼ Ἐ Ἔ Ἒ Ἑ Ἕ Ἓ Έ Ὲ Ἠ Ἤ ᾔ ᾜ Ἢ ᾒ ᾚ Ἦ ᾖ ᾞ ᾐ ᾘ Ἡ Ἥ ᾕ ᾝ Ἣ ᾓ ᾛ Ἧ ᾗ ᾟ ᾑ ᾙ Ή ῄ Ὴ ῂ ῇ ῃ ῌ Ἰ Ἴ Ἲ Ἶ Ἱ Ἵ Ἳ Ἷ Ί Ὶ Ῐ Ϊ Ῑ Ὀ Ὄ Ὂ Ὁ Ὅ Ὃ Ό Ὸ Ῥ Ὑ Ὕ Ὓ Ὗ Ύ Ὺ Ῠ Ϋ Ῡ Ὠ Ὤ ᾤ ᾬ Ὢ ᾢ ᾪ Ὦ ᾦ ᾮ ᾠ ᾨ Ὡ Ὥ ᾥ ᾭ Ὣ ᾣ ᾫ Ὧ ᾧ ᾯ ᾡ ᾩ Ώ ῴ Ὼ ῲ ῷ ῳ ῼ

IDN-Invalid
` ´ ΄ ΅ ΅ ῭ ῁ ᾽ ᾿ ῎ ῍ ῏ ῾ ῞ ῝ ῟ ῀ ᵝ ᵦ ᵞ ᵧ ᴦ ᵟ ͺ ᴧ ᴨ ᵨ ᴩ Ϲ ᵠ ᵩ ᵡ ᵪ ᴪ ϸ Ϸ ϻ Ϻ ϼ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ

Cryillic wrote:Atomic
а ә ӕ б в г ґ ғ ҕ д ԁ ђ ԃ ҙ е є ж җ з ԅ ѕ ӡ ԇ и ҋ і ј к қ ӄ ҡ ҟ ҝ л ӆ љ ԉ м ӎ н ӊ ң ӈ ҥ њ ԋ о ө п ҧ ҁ р ҏ с ԍ ҫ т ԏ ҭ ћ у ү ұ ѹ ф х ҳ һ ѡ ѿ ѽ ѻ ц ҵ ч ҷ ӌ ҹ ҽ ҿ џ ш щ ъ ы ь ҍ ѣ э ю я ѥ ѧ ѫ ѩ ѭ ѯ ѱ ѳ ѵ ҩ Ӏ ҃ ҄ ҅ ҆ ҈ ҉ ҂

Decompariable
ӑ ӓ ӛ ѓ ѐ ё ӗ ӂ ӝ ӟ ѝ ӣ ӥ ї й ӧ ӫ ќ ӯ ў ӱ ӳ ӵ ӹ ӭ ѷ

IDN-Remapped-Atomic
А Ә Ӕ Б В Г Ґ Ғ Ҕ Д Ԁ Ђ Ԃ Ҙ Е Є Ж Җ З Ԅ Ѕ Ӡ Ԇ И Ҋ І Ј К Қ Ӄ Ҡ Ҟ Ҝ Л Ӆ Љ Ԉ М Ӎ Н Ӊ Ң Ӈ Ҥ Њ Ԋ О Ө П Ҧ Ҁ Р Ҏ С Ԍ Ҫ Т Ԏ Ҭ Ћ У Ү Ұ Ѹ Ф Х Ҳ Һ Ѡ Ѿ Ѽ Ѻ Ц Ҵ Ч Ҷ Ӌ Ҹ Ҽ Ҿ Џ Ш Щ Ъ Ы Ь Ҍ Ѣ Э Ю Я Ѥ Ѧ Ѫ Ѩ Ѭ Ѯ Ѱ Ѳ Ѵ Ҩ

Ӑ Ӓ Ӛ Ѓ Ѐ Ё Ӗ Ӂ Ӝ Ӟ Ѝ Ӣ Ӥ Ї Й Ӧ Ӫ Ќ Ӯ Ў Ӱ Ӳ Ӵ Ӹ Ӭ Ѷ

IDN-Remapped Compat
a A ª Å ẚ b B c C d D dz Dz DZ dž Dž DŽ e E f F ff ffi ffl fi fl g G ˠ h H ʰ ʱ i I ⁱ ij IJ j J ʲ k K K l L ˡ ŀ Ŀ lj Lj LJ m M n N ⁿ nj Nj NJ o O º p P q Q r R ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ s S ˢ ſ ẛ st ſt t T u U v V w W ʷ x X ˣ y Y ʸ z Z ʼn ˤ

IDN-Invalid
ᴫ Ӷ ӷ ᵸ

Armenian wrote:Atomic
֊ ա բ գ դ ե զ է ը թ ժ ի լ խ ծ կ հ ձ ղ ճ մ յ ն շ ո չ պ ջ ռ ս վ տ ր ց ւ փ ք օ ֆ

Atomic 2
՝ ՜ ՞ ՚ ՛ ՟ ՙ

IDN-Remapped-Atomic
Ա Բ Գ Դ Ե Զ Է Ը Թ Ժ Ի Լ Խ Ծ Կ Հ Ձ Ղ Ճ Մ Յ Ն Շ Ո Չ Պ Ջ Ռ Ս Վ Տ Ր Ց Ւ Փ Ք Օ Ֆ

IDN-Remapped Compat
և ﬔ ﬕ ﬗ ﬓ ﬖ

Arabic wrote:NOTE: Must highlight from right to left in order to obtain the symbol you want.

Atomic
ۖ ۗ ۘ ۙ ۚ ۛ ۜ ۟ ۠ ۡ ۢ ۣ ۤ ۧ ۨ ۪ ۫ ۬ ۭ ﹳ ۰ ۱ ۲ ۳ ۴ ۵ ۶ ۷ ۸ ۹ ء ٴ ٲ ٱ ٳ ا ٮ ب ٻ پ ڀ ة ت ث ٹ ٺ ټ ٽ ٿ ج ڃ ڄ چ ڿ ڇ ح خ ځ ڂ څ د ذ ڈ ډ ڊ ڋ ڌ ڍ ڎ ڏ ڐ ر ز ڑ ڒ ړ ڔ ڕ ږ ڗ ژ ڙ س ش ښ ڛ ڜ ۺ ص ض ڝ ڞ ۻ ط ظ ڟ ع غ ڠ ۼ ف ڡ ڢ ڣ ڤ ڥ ڦ ٯ ق ڧ ڨ ك ک ڪ ګ ڬ ڭ ڮ گ ڰ ڱ ڲ ڳ ڴ ل ڵ ڶ ڷ ڸ م ن ں ڻ ڼ ڽ ڹ ه ھ ہ ۃ ە و ۥ ۄ ۅ ۆ ۇ ۈ ۉ ۊ ۋ ۏ ى ي ۦ ی ۍ ێ ې ۑ ے

Atomic 2
۞ ٫ ٬ ۔ ٭ ٪ ۩ ۽ ۾

Decompariable
آ أ ؤ إ ئ ۂ ۀ ۓ

IDN-Remapped Compat
ﺀ ﺂ ﺁ ﺄ ﺃ ﭑ ﭐ ﺆ ﺅ ﺈ ﺇ ﺋ ﺌ ﺊ ﺉ ﯫ ﯪ ﲗ ﰀ ﲘ ﰁ ﲙ ﱤ ﱥ ﲚ ﳟ ﱦ ﰂ ﱧ ﲛ ﳠ ﯭ ﯬ ﯯ ﯮ ﯳ ﯲ ﯱ ﯰ ﯵ ﯴ ﯻ ﯺ ﱨ ﯹ ﰃ ﱩ ﰄ ﯸ ﯷ ﯶ ﺎ ﺍ ٵ ﷳ ﷲ ﺑ ﺒ ﺐ ﺏ ﲜ ﰅ ﲝ ﰆ ﷂ ﲞ ﰇ ﶞ ﱪ ﱫ ﲟ ﳡ ﱬ ﰈ ﱭ ﲠ ﳢ ﱮ ﰉ ﱯ ﰊ ﭔ ﭕ ﭓ ﭒ ﭘ ﭙ ﭗ ﭖ ﭜ ﭝ ﭛ ﭚ ﺔ ﺓ ﺗ ﺘ ﺖ ﺕ ﲡ ﰋ ﵐ ﶠ ﶟ ﲢ ﰌ ﵒ ﵑ ﵓ ﲣ ﰍ ﵔ ﶢ ﶡ ﱰ ﱱ ﲤ ﳣ ﱲ ﰎ ﵕ ﵖ ﵗ ﶤ ﶣ ﱳ ﲥ ﳤ ﱴ ﰏ ﱵ ﰐ ﺛ ﺜ ﺚ ﺙ ﰑ ﱶ ﱷ ﲦ ﳥ ﱸ ﰒ ﱹ ﳦ ﱺ ﰓ ﱻ ﰔ ﭨ ﭩ ﭧ ﭦ ﭠ ﭡ ﭟ ﭞ ﭤ ﭥ ﭣ ﭢ ﺟ ﺠ ﺞ ﺝ ﲧ ﰕ ﶦ ﶾ ﲨ ﰖ ﵙ ﵘ ﶧ ﶥ ﴝ ﴁ ﴞ ﴂ ﭸ ﭹ ﭷ ﭶ ﭴ ﭵ ﭳ ﭲ ﭼ ﭽ ﭻ ﭺ ﮀ ﮁ ﭿ ﭾ ﺣ ﺤ ﺢ ﺡ ﲩ ﰗ ﶿ ﲪ ﰘ ﵛ ﵚ ﴛ ﳿ ﴜ ﴀ ﺧ ﺨ ﺦ ﺥ ﲫ ﰙ ﰚ ﲬ ﰛ ﴟ ﴃ ﴠ ﴄ ﺪ ﺩ ﺬ ﺫ ﮉ ﮈ ﮅ ﮄ ﮃ ﮂ ﮇ ﮆ ﺮ ﺭ ﷶ ﷼ ﺰ ﺯ ﮍ ﮌ ﮋ ﮊ ﺳ ﺴ ﺲ ﺱ ﲭ ﴴ ﰜ ﵝ ﵞ ﲮ ﴵ ﰝ ﵜ ﲯ ﴶ ﰞ ﶨ ﷆ ﴪ ﴎ ﲰ ﳧ ﰟ ﵡ ﵠ ﵟ ﵣ ﵢ ﴱ ﳨ ﴗ ﳻ ﴘ ﳼ ﺷ ﺸ ﺶ ﺵ ﴭ ﴷ ﴥ ﴉ ﵩ ﴮ ﴸ ﴦ ﴊ ﵨ ﵧ ﶪ ﴯ ﴹ ﴧ ﴋ ﴩ ﴍ ﴰ ﳩ ﴨ ﴌ ﵫ ﵪ ﵭ ﵬ ﴲ ﳪ ﴙ ﳽ ﴚ ﳾ ﺻ ﺼ ﺺ ﺹ ﲱ ﰠ ﵥ ﵤ ﶩ ﲲ ﴫ ﴏ ﷵ ﷹ ﷰ ﲳ ﰡ ﷅ ﵦ ﴡ ﴅ ﴢ ﴆ ﺿ ﻀ ﺾ ﺽ ﲴ ﰢ ﲵ ﰣ ﵮ ﶫ ﲶ ﰤ ﵰ ﵯ ﴬ ﴐ ﲷ ﰥ ﴣ ﴇ ﴤ ﴈ ﻃ ﻄ ﻂ ﻁ ﲸ ﰦ ﴳ ﴺ ﰧ ﵲ ﵱ ﵳ ﵴ ﴑ ﳵ ﴒ ﳶ ﻇ ﻈ ﻆ ﻅ ﲹ ﴻ ﰨ ﻋ ﻌ ﻊ ﻉ ﲺ ﰩ ﷄ ﵵ ﷷ ﲻ ﰪ ﵷ ﵶ ﵸ ﶶ ﴓ ﳷ ﴔ ﳸ ﻏ ﻐ ﻎ ﻍ ﲼ ﰫ ﲽ ﰬ ﵹ ﵻ ﵺ ﴕ ﳹ ﴖ ﳺ ﻓ ﻔ ﻒ ﻑ ﲾ ﰭ ﲿ ﰮ ﳀ ﰯ ﵽ ﵼ ﳁ ﰰ ﷁ ﱼ ﰱ ﱽ ﰲ ﭬ ﭭ ﭫ ﭪ ﭰ ﭱ ﭯ ﭮ ﻗ ﻘ ﻖ ﻕ ﳂ ﰳ ﷱ ﳃ ﰴ ﶴ ﵾ ﵿ ﶲ ﱾ ﰵ ﱿ ﰶ ﻛ ﻜ ﻚ ﻙ ﲀ ﰷ ﳄ ﰸ ﳅ ﰹ ﳆ ﰺ ﳇ ﳫ ﲁ ﰻ ﳈ ﳬ ﲂ ﰼ ﷃ ﶻ ﶷ ﲃ ﰽ ﲄ ﰾ ﮐ ﮑ ﮏ ﮎ ﯕ ﯖ ﯔ ﯓ ﮔ ﮕ ﮓ ﮒ ﮜ ﮝ ﮛ ﮚ ﮘ ﮙ ﮗ ﮖ ﻟ ﻠ ﻞ ﻝ ﻶ ﻵ ﻸ ﻷ ﻺ ﻹ ﻼ ﻻ ﳉ ﰿ ﶃ ﶄ ﶺ ﶼ ﶬ ﳊ ﱀ ﶵ ﶀ ﶂ ﶁ ﳋ ﱁ ﶆ ﶅ ﳌ ﳭ ﲅ ﱂ ﶈ ﶇ ﶭ ﳍ ﲆ ﱃ ﲇ ﱄ ﻣ ﻤ ﻢ ﻡ ﲈ ﳎ ﱅ ﶌ ﶒ ﶍ ﷀ ﳏ ﱆ ﶉ ﶊ ﷴ ﶋ ﳐ ﱇ ﶎ ﶏ ﶹ ﳑ ﲉ ﱈ ﶱ ﱉ ﱊ ﻧ ﻨ ﻦ ﻥ ﳒ ﱋ ﶸ ﶽ ﶘ ﶗ ﶙ ﷇ ﳓ ﱌ ﶕ ﶖ ﶳ ﳔ ﱍ ﲊ ﲋ ﳕ ﳮ ﲌ ﱎ ﶛ ﶚ ﲍ ﳖ ﳯ ﲎ ﱏ ﲏ ﱐ ﮟ ﮞ ﮢ ﮣ ﮡ ﮠ ﻫ ﻬ ﻪ ﻩ ﳗ ﱑ ﳘ ﱒ ﶓ ﶔ ﱓ ﱔ ﮬ ﮭ ﮫ ﮪ ﮨ ﮩ ﮧ ﮦ ﮥ ﮤ ﻮ ﻭ ٶ ﷸ ﯡ ﯠ ﯚ ﯙ ﯘ ﯗ ٷ ﯝ ﯜ ﯛ ﯣ ﯢ ﯟ ﯞ ﯨ ﯩ ﻰ ﻯ ﻳ ﻴ ﻲ ﻱ ٸ ﳚ ﱕ ﶯ ﳛ ﱖ ﶮ ﳜ ﱗ ﲑ ﲒ ﳝ ﳰ ﲓ ﱘ ﶝ ﶜ ﶰ ﲔ ﳞ ﳱ ﲕ ﱙ ﲖ ﱚ ﯾ ﯿ ﯽ ﯼ ﯦ ﯧ ﯥ ﯤ ﮯ ﮮ ﮱ ﮰ

IDN-Invalid
ؐ ؑ ؒ ؓ ؔ ؕ ﹱ ﹰ ﹲ ﹴ ﹷ ﹶ ﹹ ﹸ ﹻ ﹺ ﳲ ﳳ ﳴ ﹽ ﱞ ﱟ ﱠ ﱡ ﱢ ﹼ ﱣ ﹿ ﹾ ٖ ٗ ٘ ؍ ؎ ؏ ﴼ ﴽ ﷻ ﱛ ۮ ﱜ ۯ ﷺ ﳙ ۿ ﲐ ﱝ ؋ ؞ ٙ ٚ ٛ ٜ ٝ ٞ ݐ ݑ ݒ ݓ ݔ ݕ ݖ ݗ ݘ ݙ ݚ ݛ ݜ ݝ ݞ ݟ ݠ ݡ ݢ ݣ ݤ ݥ ݦ ݧ ݨ ݩ ݪ ݫ ݬ ݭ

Syriac wrote:NOTE: Must highlight from right to left in order to obtain the symbol you want.

Atomic
ܑ ܰ ܱ ܲ ܳ ܴ ܵ ܶ ܷ ܸ ܹ ܺ ܻ ܼ ܽ ܾ ܿ ݀ ݁ ݂ ݃ ݄ ݅ ݆ ݇ ݈ ݉ ݊ ܐ ܒ ܓ ܔ ܖ ܕ ܗ ܘ ܙ ܚ ܛ ܜ ܝ ܞ ܟ ܠ ܡ ܢ ܣ ܤ ܥ ܦ ܧ ܨ ܩ ܪ ܫ ܬ

Atomic 2
܃ ܄ ܅ ܆ ܇ ܈ ܉ ܁ ܂ ܀ ܊ ܋ ܌ ܍

IDN-Invalid
ܭ ܮ ܯ ݍ ݎ ݏ

Thaana wrote:NOTE: Must highlight from right to left in order to obtain the symbol you want.

Atomic
ހ ޙ ޚ ށ ނ ރ ޜ ބ ޅ ކ އ ޢ ޣ ވ ޥ މ ފ ދ ޛ ތ ޘ ޠ ޡ ލ ގ ޤ ޏ ސ ޝ ޞ ޟ ޑ ޒ ޓ ޔ ޕ ޖ ޗ ޱ ަ ާ ި ީ ު ޫ ެ ޭ ޮ ޯ ް

Devanagari wrote:Atomic
़ ँ ं ः ॑ ॒ ॓ ॔ ० १ २ ३ ४ ५ ६ ७ ८ ९ ॐ अ आ इ ई उ ऊ ऋ ॠ ऌ ॡ ऍ ऎ ए ऐ ऑ ऒ ओ औ क ख ग घ ङ च छ ज झ ञ ट ठ ड ढ ण त थ द ध न प फ ब भ म य र ल ळ व श ष स ह ऽ ा ि ी ु ू ृ ॄ ॢ ॣ ॅ ॆ े ै ॉ ॊ ो ौ ्

Decompariable
ऩ ऱ ऴ

IDN-Remapped Compat
क़ ख़ ग़ ज़ ड़ ढ़ फ़ य़

IDN-Invalid
ऄ ॽ

Bengali wrote:Atomic
় ঁ ং ঃ ০ ১ ২ ৩ ৪ ৫ ৬ ৭ ৮ ৯ অ আ ই ঈ উ ঊ ঋ ৠ ঌ ৡ এ ঐ ও ঔ ক খ গ ঘ ঙ চ ছ জ ঝ ঞ ট ঠ ড ঢ ণ ত থ দ ধ ন প ফ ব ভ ম য র ৰ ল ৱ শ ষ স হ া ি ী ু ূ ৃ ৄ ৢ ৣ ে ৈ ্ ৗ
Non-XID
৺ ৸ ৹ ৲ ৳ ৴ ৵ ৶ ৷
Decomposable
ো ৌ
IDN-Remapped-Compat
ড় ঢ় য়
IDN-Invalid
ঽ ৎ

Gurmukhi wrote:Atomic
਼ ਂ ੰ ੱ ੦ ੧ ੨ ੩ ੪ ੫ ੬ ੭ ੮ ੯ ੴ ੳ ਉ ਊ ਓ ਅ ਆ ਐ ਔ ੲ ਇ ਈ ਏ ਸ ਹ ਕ ਖ ਗ ਘ ਙ ਚ ਛ ਜ ਝ ਞ ਟ ਠ ਡ ਢ ਣ ਤ ਥ ਦ ਧ ਨ ਪ ਫ ਬ ਭ ਮ ਯ ਰ ਲ ਵ ੜ ਾ ਿ ੀ ੁ ੂ ੇ ੈ ੋ ੌ ੍
IDN-Remapped-Compat
ਸ਼ ਖ਼ ਗ਼ ਜ਼ ਫ਼ ਲ਼
IDN-Invalid
ਁ ਃ

Gurjarati wrote:Atomic
઼ ઁ ં ઃ ૦ ૧ ૨ ૩ ૪ ૫ ૬ ૭ ૮ ૯ ૐ અ આ ઇ ઈ ઉ ઊ ઋ ૠ ઍ એ ઐ ઑ ઓ ઔ ક ખ ગ ઘ ઙ ચ છ જ ઝ ઞ ટ ઠ ડ ઢ ણ ત થ દ ધ ન પ ફ બ ભ મ ય ર લ ળ વ શ ષ સ હ ઽ ા િ ી ુ ૂ ૃ ૄ ૅ ે ૈ ૉ ો ૌ ્
IDN-Invalid
૱ ઌ ૡ ૢ ૣ

Oriya wrote:Atomic
଼ ଁ ଂ ଃ ୦ ୧ ୨ ୩ ୪ ୫ ୬ ୭ ୮ ୯ ଅ ଆ ଇ ଈ ଉ ଊ ଋ ୠ ଌ ୡ ଏ ଐ ଓ ଔ କ ଖ ଗ ଘ ଙ ଚ ଛ ଜ ଝ ଞ ଟ ଠ ଡ ଢ ଣ ତ ଥ ଦ ଧ ନ ପ ଫ ବ ଭ ମ ଯ ୟ ର ଲ ଳ ଶ ଷ ସ ହ ଽ ା ି ୀ ୁ ୂ ୃ େ ୍ ୖ ୗ
Non-XID

Decomposable
ୈ ୋ ୌ
IDN-Remapped-Compat
ଡ଼ ଢ଼
IDN-Invalid
ଵ ୱ

Tamil wrote:Atomic
ஂ ௧ ௨ ௩ ௪ ௫ ௬ ௭ ௮ ௯ ஃ அ ஆ இ ஈ உ ஊ எ ஏ ஐ ஒ ஓ க ங ச ஜ ஞ ட ண த ந ன ப ம ய ர ற ல ள ழ வ ஷ ஸ ஹ ா ி ீ ு ூ ெ ே ை ் ௗ
Non-XID
௰ ௱ ௲
Decomposable
ஔ ொ ோ ௌ
IDN-Invalid
௳ ௴ ௵ ௶ ௷ ௸ ௺ ௹ ஶ ௦

Telugu wrote:Atomic
ఁ ం ః ౦ ౧ ౨ ౩ ౪ ౫ ౬ ౭ ౮ ౯ అ ఆ ఇ ఈ ఉ ఊ ఋ ౠ ఌ ౡ ఎ ఏ ఐ ఒ ఓ ఔ క ఖ గ ఘ ఙ చ ఛ జ ఝ ఞ ట ఠ డ ఢ ణ త థ ద ధ న ప ఫ బ భ మ య ర ఱ ల ళ వ శ ష స హ ా ి ీ ు ూ ృ ౄ ె ే ొ ో ౌ ్ ౕ ౖ
Decomposable

Kannada wrote:Atomic
ಂ ಃ ೦ ೧ ೨ ೩ ೪ ೫ ೬ ೭ ೮ ೯ ಅ ಆ ಇ ಈ ಉ ಊ ಋ ೠ ಌ ೡ ಎ ಏ ಐ ಒ ಓ ಔ ಕ ಖ ಗ ಘ ಙ ಚ ಛ ಜ ಝ ಞ ಟ ಠ ಡ ಢ ಣ ತ ಥ ದ ಧ ನ ಪ ಫ ಬ ಭ ಮ ಯ ರ ಱ ಲ ವ ಶ ಷ ಸ ಹ ಳ ೞ ಾ ಿ ು ೂ ೃ ೄ ೆ ೌ ್ ೕ ೖ
Decomposable
ೀ ೇ ೈ ೊ ೋ
IDN-Invalid
಼ ಽ

Malayalam wrote:Atomic
ം ഃ ൦ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮ ൯ അ ആ ഇ ഈ ഉ ഊ ഋ ൠ ഌ ൡ എ ഏ ഐ ഒ ഓ ഔ ക ഖ ഗ ഘ ങ ച ഛ ജ ഝ ഞ ട ഠ ഡ ഢ ണ ത ഥ ദ ധ ന പ ഫ ബ ഭ മ യ ര റ ല ള ഴ വ ശ ഷ സ ഹ ാ ി ീ ു ൂ ൃ െ േ ൈ ് ൗ
Decomposable
ൊ ോ ൌ

Sinhala wrote:Atomic
ං ඃ අ ආ ඇ ඈ ඉ ඊ උ ඌ ඍ ඎ ඏ ඐ එ ඒ ඓ ඔ ඕ ඖ ක ඛ ග ඝ ඞ ඟ ච ඡ ජ ඣ ඤ ඥ ඦ ට ඨ ඩ ඪ ණ ඬ ත ථ ද ධ න ඳ ප ඵ බ භ ම ඹ ය ර ල ව ශ ෂ ස හ ළ ෆ ් ා ැ ෑ ි ී ු ූ ෘ ෙ ෛ ෟ ෲ ෳ
Non-XID

Decomposable
ේ ො ෝ ෞ

Thai wrote:Atomic
๎ ็ ่ ้ ๊ ๋ ๆ ๐ ๑ ๒ ๓ ๔ ๕ ๖ ๗ ๘ ๙ ก ข ฃ ค ฅ ฆ ง จ ฉ ช ซ ฌ ญ ฎ ฏ ฐ ฑ ฒ ณ ด ต ถ ท ธ น บ ป ผ ฝ พ ฟ ภ ม ย ร ฤ ล ฦ ว ศ ษ ส ห ฬ อ ฮ ฯ ะ ั า ิ ี ึ ื ุ ู ฺ เ แ โ ใ ไ ๅ ์ ํ
Non-XID
๚ ๛ ๏
IDN-Remapped-Compat

Lao wrote:Atomic
່ ້ ໊ ໋ ໆ ໐ ໑ ໒ ໓ ໔ ໕ ໖ ໗ ໘ ໙ ກ ຂ ຄ ງ ຈ ຊ ຍ ດ ຕ ຖ ທ ນ ບ ປ ຜ ຝ ພ ຟ ມ ຢ ຣ ລ ວ ສ ຫ ອ ຮ ຯ ະ ັ າ ິ ີ ຶ ື ຸ ູ ົ ຼ ຽ ເ ແ ໂ ໃ ໄ ໌ ໍ
IDN-Remapped-Compat
ໜ ໝ ຳ

Tibetan wrote:Atomic
༘ ༙ ༵ ༷ ྂ ྃ ྆ ྇ ࿆ ༹ ཾ ཿ ༾ ༿ ༠ ༡ ༢ ༣ ༤ ༥ ༦ ༧ ༨ ༩ ཀ ྐ ཁ ྑ ག ྒ ང ྔ ཅ ྕ ཆ ྖ ཇ ྗ ཉ ྙ ཊ ྚ ཋ ྛ ཌ ྜ ཎ ྞ ཏ ྟ ཐ ྠ ད ྡ ན ྣ པ ྤ ཕ ྥ བ ྦ མ ྨ ཙ ྩ ཚ ྪ ཛ ྫ ཝ ྭ ྺ ཞ ྮ ཟ ྯ འ ྰ ཡ ྱ ྻ ར ཪ ྲ ྼ ལ ླ ཤ ྴ ཥ ྵ ས ྶ ཧ ྷ ཨ ༀ ྸ ྈ ྉ ྊ ྋ ཱ ི ྀ ུ ེ ཻ ོ ཽ ྄
Non-XID
༔ ༺ ༻ ༼ ༽ ༄ ༅ ༆ ༇ ༈ ༉ ༊ ་ ། ༎ ༏ ༐ ༑ ༒ ྅ ༁ ༂ ༃ ༓ ༕ ༖ ༗ ༚ ༛ ༜ ༝ ༞ ༟ ༴ ༶ ༸ ྾ ྿ ࿀ ࿁ ࿂ ࿃ ࿄ ࿅ ࿇ ࿈ ࿉ ࿊ ࿋ ࿌ ࿏ ༳ ༪ ༫ ༬ ༭ ༮ ༯ ༰ ༱ ༲
IDN-Remapped-Compat
༌ ཀྵ ྐྵ གྷ ྒྷ ཌྷ ྜྷ དྷ ྡྷ བྷ ྦྷ ཛྷ ྫྷ ཱི ཱྀ ཱུ ྲྀ ཷ ླྀ ཹ
IDN-Invalid
࿐ ࿑

Myanmar wrote:Atomic
ံ ့ း ၀ ၁ ၂ ၃ ၄ ၅ ၆ ၇ ၈ ၉ က ခ ဂ ဃ င စ ဆ ဇ ဈ ဉ ည ဋ ဌ ဍ ဎ ဏ တ ထ ဒ ဓ န ပ ဖ ဗ ဘ မ ယ ရ လ ဝ ၐ ၑ သ ဟ ဠ အ ဣ ဤ ဥ ဧ ဩ ဪ ၒ ၓ ၔ ၕ ာ ိ ီ ု ူ ေ ဲ ၖ ၗ ၘ ၙ ္
Non-XID
၊ ။ ၌ ၍ ၎ ၏
Decomposable

Georgian wrote:Atomic
ა Ⴀ ბ Ⴁ გ Ⴂ დ Ⴃ ე Ⴄ ვ Ⴅ ზ Ⴆ ჱ Ⴡ თ Ⴇ ი Ⴈ კ Ⴉ ლ Ⴊ მ Ⴋ ნ Ⴌ ჲ Ⴢ ო Ⴍ პ Ⴎ ჟ Ⴏ რ Ⴐ ს Ⴑ ტ Ⴒ ჳ Ⴣ უ Ⴓ ფ Ⴔ ქ Ⴕ ღ Ⴖ ყ Ⴗ შ Ⴘ ჩ Ⴙ ც Ⴚ ძ Ⴛ წ Ⴜ ჭ Ⴝ ხ Ⴞ ჴ Ⴤ ჯ Ⴟ ჰ Ⴠ ჵ Ⴥ ჶ ჷ ჸ
IDN-Invalid
ჹ ჺ ჼ ⴀ ⴁ ⴂ ⴃ ⴄ ⴅ ⴆ ⴇ ⴈ ⴉ ⴊ ⴋ ⴌ ⴍ ⴎ ⴏ ⴐ ⴑ ⴒ ⴓ ⴔ ⴕ ⴖ ⴗ ⴘ ⴙ ⴚ ⴛ ⴜ ⴝ ⴞ ⴟ ⴠ ⴡ ⴢ ⴣ ⴤ ⴥ

Hangul wrote: *Note: A lot of these letters are missing / do not come up. Don't know why.*
Atomic
ᄀ .. ᅙ . ᆢ ᆨ .. ᇹ
Decomposable
가 .. 힣
IDN-Remapped-Compat
ㄱ .. ㆎ ㉠ .. ㉻ .. ᄒ ᅡ .. ᅦ ᅧ .. ᅬ ᅭ .. ᅲ ᅳ .. ᅵ
IDN-Invalid
㈀ .. ㈞ ㉼ .. ㉽

Ethiopic wrote:Atomic
፩ ፪ ፫ ፬ ፭ ፮ ፯ ፰ ፱ ሀ ሁ ሂ ሃ ሄ ህ ሆ ለ ሉ ሊ ላ ሌ ል ሎ ሏ ሐ ሑ ሒ ሓ ሔ ሕ ሖ ሗ መ ሙ ሚ ማ ሜ ም ሞ ሟ ሠ ሡ ሢ ሣ ሤ ሥ ሦ ሧ ረ ሩ ሪ ራ ሬ ር ሮ ሯ ሰ ሱ ሲ ሳ ሴ ስ ሶ ሷ ሸ ሹ ሺ ሻ ሼ ሽ ሾ ሿ ቀ ቁ ቂ ቃ ቄ ቅ ቆ ቈ ቊ ቋ ቌ ቍ ቐ ቑ ቒ ቓ ቔ ቕ ቖ ቘ ቚ ቛ ቜ ቝ በ ቡ ቢ ባ ቤ ብ ቦ ቧ ቨ ቩ ቪ ቫ ቬ ቭ ቮ ቯ ተ ቱ ቲ ታ ቴ ት ቶ ቷ ቸ ቹ ቺ ቻ ቼ ች ቾ ቿ ኀ ኁ ኂ ኃ ኄ ኅ ኆ ኈ ኊ ኋ ኌ ኍ ነ ኑ ኒ ና ኔ ን ኖ ኗ ኘ ኙ ኚ ኛ ኜ ኝ ኞ ኟ አ ኡ ኢ ኣ ኤ እ ኦ ኧ ከ ኩ ኪ ካ ኬ ክ ኮ ኰ ኲ ኳ ኴ ኵ ኸ ኹ ኺ ኻ ኼ ኽ ኾ ዀ ዂ ዃ ዄ ዅ ወ ዉ ዊ ዋ ዌ ው ዎ ዐ ዑ ዒ ዓ ዔ ዕ ዖ ዘ ዙ ዚ ዛ ዜ ዝ ዞ ዟ ዠ ዡ ዢ ዣ ዤ ዥ ዦ ዧ የ ዩ ዪ ያ ዬ ይ ዮ ደ ዱ ዲ ዳ ዴ ድ ዶ ዷ ዸ ዹ ዺ ዻ ዼ ዽ ዾ ዿ ጀ ጁ ጂ ጃ ጄ ጅ ጆ ጇ ገ ጉ ጊ ጋ ጌ ግ ጎ ጐ ጒ ጓ ጔ ጕ ጘ ጙ ጚ ጛ ጜ ጝ ጞ ጠ ጡ ጢ ጣ ጤ ጥ ጦ ጧ ጨ ጩ ጪ ጫ ጬ ጭ ጮ ጯ ጰ ጱ ጲ ጳ ጴ ጵ ጶ ጷ ጸ ጹ ጺ ጻ ጼ ጽ ጾ ጿ ፀ ፁ ፂ ፃ ፄ ፅ ፆ ፈ ፉ ፊ ፋ ፌ ፍ ፎ ፏ ፐ ፑ ፒ ፓ ፔ ፕ ፖ ፗ ፘ ፙ ፚ
Non-XID
፡ ፣ ፤ ፥ ፦ ፧ ። ፨ ፲ ፳ ፴ ፵ ፶ ፷ ፸ ፹ ፺ ፻ ፼
IDN-Invalid
ሇ ቇ ኇ ኯ ዏ ዯ ጏ ጟ ፇ ፟ ፠ ᎀ ᎁ ᎂ ᎃ ᎄ ᎅ ᎆ ᎇ ᎈ ᎉ ᎊ ᎋ ᎌ ᎍ ᎎ ᎏ ᎐ ᎑ ᎒ ᎓ ᎔ ᎕ ᎖ ᎗ ᎘ ᎙ ⶀ ⶁ ⶂ ⶃ ⶄ ⶅ ⶆ ⶇ ⶈ ⶉ ⶊ ⶋ ⶌ ⶍ ⶎ ⶏ ⶐ ⶑ ⶒ ⶓ ⶔ ⶕ ⶖ ⶠ ⶡ ⶢ ⶣ ⶤ ⶥ ⶦ ⶨ ⶩ ⶪ ⶫ ⶬ ⶭ ⶮ ⶰ ⶱ ⶲ ⶳ ⶴ ⶵ ⶶ ⶸ ⶹ ⶺ ⶻ ⶼ ⶽ ⶾ ⷀ ⷁ ⷂ ⷃ ⷄ ⷅ ⷆ ⷈ ⷉ ⷊ ⷋ ⷌ ⷍ ⷎ ⷐ ⷑ ⷒ ⷓ ⷔ ⷕ ⷖ ⷘ ⷙ ⷚ ⷛ ⷜ ⷝ ⷞ

Cherokee wrote:Atomic
Ꭰ Ꭱ Ꭲ Ꭳ Ꭴ Ꭵ Ꭶ Ꭷ Ꭸ Ꭹ Ꭺ Ꭻ Ꭼ Ꭽ Ꭾ Ꭿ Ꮀ Ꮁ Ꮂ Ꮃ Ꮄ Ꮅ Ꮆ Ꮇ Ꮈ Ꮉ Ꮊ Ꮋ Ꮌ Ꮍ Ꮎ Ꮏ Ꮐ Ꮑ Ꮒ Ꮓ Ꮔ Ꮕ Ꮖ Ꮗ Ꮘ Ꮙ Ꮚ Ꮛ Ꮜ Ꮝ Ꮞ Ꮟ Ꮠ Ꮡ Ꮢ Ꮣ Ꮤ Ꮥ Ꮦ Ꮧ Ꮨ Ꮩ Ꮪ Ꮫ Ꮬ Ꮭ Ꮮ Ꮯ Ꮰ Ꮱ Ꮲ Ꮳ Ꮴ Ꮵ Ꮶ Ꮷ Ꮸ Ꮹ Ꮺ Ꮻ Ꮼ Ꮽ Ꮾ Ꮿ Ᏸ Ᏹ Ᏺ Ᏻ Ᏼ

Canadian Aboriginal wrote:Atomic
ᐁ ᐂ ᐃ ᐄ ᐅ ᐆ ᐇ ᐈ ᐉ ᐊ ᐋ ᐌ ᐍ ᐎ ᐏ ᐐ ᐑ ᐒ ᐓ ᐔ ᐕ ᐖ ᐗ ᐘ ᐙ ᐚ ᐛ ᐜ ᐝ ᐞ ᐟ ᐠ ᐡ ᐢ ᐣ ᐤ ᐥ ᐦ ᐧ ᐨ ᐩ ᐪ ᐫ ᐬ ᐭ ᐮ ᐯ ᐰ ᐱ ᐲ ᐳ ᐴ ᐵ ᐶ ᐷ ᐸ ᐹ ᐺ ᐻ ᐼ ᐽ ᐾ ᐿ ᑀ ᑁ ᑂ ᑃ ᑄ ᑅ ᑆ ᑇ ᑈ ᑉ ᑊ ᑋ ᑌ ᑍ ᑎ ᑏ ᑐ ᑑ ᑒ ᑓ ᑔ ᑕ ᑖ ᑗ ᑘ ᑙ ᑚ ᑛ ᑜ ᑝ ᑞ ᑟ ᑠ ᑡ ᑢ ᑣ ᑤ ᑥ ᑦ ᑧ ᑨ ᑩ ᑪ ᑫ ᑬ ᑭ ᑮ ᑯ ᑰ ᑱ ᑲ ᑳ ᑴ ᑵ ᑶ ᑷ ᑸ ᑹ ᑺ ᑻ ᑼ ᑽ ᑾ ᑿ ᒀ ᒁ ᒂ ᒃ ᒄ ᒅ ᒆ ᒇ ᒈ ᒉ ᒊ ᒋ ᒌ ᒍ ᒎ ᒏ ᒐ ᒑ ᒒ ᒓ ᒔ ᒕ ᒖ ᒗ ᒘ ᒙ ᒚ ᒛ ᒜ ᒝ ᒞ ᒟ ᒠ ᒡ ᒢ ᒣ ᒤ ᒥ ᒦ ᒧ ᒨ ᒩ ᒪ ᒫ ᒬ ᒭ ᒮ ᒯ ᒰ ᒱ ᒲ ᒳ ᒴ ᒵ ᒶ ᒷ ᒸ ᒹ ᒺ ᒻ ᒼ ᒽ ᒾ ᒿ ᓀ ᓁ ᓂ ᓃ ᓄ ᓅ ᓆ ᓇ ᓈ ᓉ ᓊ ᓋ ᓌ ᓍ ᓎ ᓏ ᓐ ᓑ ᓒ ᓓ ᓔ ᓕ ᓖ ᓗ ᓘ ᓙ ᓚ ᓛ ᓜ ᓝ ᓞ ᓟ ᓠ ᓡ ᓢ ᓣ ᓤ ᓥ ᓦ ᓧ ᓨ ᓩ ᓪ ᓫ ᓬ ᓭ ᓮ ᓯ ᓰ ᓱ ᓲ ᓳ ᓴ ᓵ ᓶ ᓷ ᓸ ᓹ ᓺ ᓻ ᓼ ᓽ ᓾ ᓿ ᔀ ᔁ ᔂ ᔃ ᔄ ᔅ ᔆ ᔇ ᔈ ᔉ ᔊ ᔋ ᔌ ᔍ ᔎ ᔏ ᔐ ᔑ ᔒ ᔓ ᔔ ᔕ ᔖ ᔗ ᔘ ᔙ ᔚ ᔛ ᔜ ᔝ ᔞ ᔟ ᔠ ᔡ ᔢ ᔣ ᔤ ᔥ ᔦ ᔧ ᔨ ᔩ ᔪ ᔫ ᔬ ᔭ ᔮ ᔯ ᔰ ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ ᔵ ᔶ ᔷ ᔸ ᔹ ᔺ ᔻ ᔼ ᔽ ᔾ ᔿ ᕀ ᕁ ᕂ ᕃ ᕄ ᕅ ᕆ ᕇ ᕈ ᕉ ᕊ ᕋ ᕌ ᕍ ᕎ ᕏ ᕐ ᕑ ᕒ ᕓ ᕔ ᕕ ᕖ ᕗ ᕘ ᕙ ᕚ ᕛ ᕜ ᕝ ᕞ ᕟ ᕠ ᕡ ᕢ ᕣ ᕤ ᕥ ᕦ ᕧ ᕨ ᕩ ᕪ ᕫ ᕬ ᕭ ᕮ ᕯ ᕰ ᕱ ᕲ ᕳ ᕴ ᕵ ᕶ ᕷ ᕸ ᕹ ᕺ ᕻ ᕽ ᙯ ᕾ ᕿ ᖀ ᖁ ᖂ ᖃ ᖄ ᖅ ᖆ ᖇ ᖈ ᖉ ᖊ ᖋ ᖌ ᖍ ᙰ ᖎ ᖏ ᖐ ᖑ ᖒ ᖓ ᖔ ᖕ ᙱ ᙲ ᙳ ᙴ ᙵ ᙶ ᖖ ᖗ ᖘ ᖙ ᖚ ᖛ ᖜ ᖝ ᖞ ᖟ ᖠ ᖡ ᖢ ᖣ ᖤ ᖥ ᖦ ᕼ ᖧ ᖨ ᖩ ᖪ ᖫ ᖬ ᖭ ᖮ ᖯ ᖰ ᖱ ᖲ ᖳ ᖴ ᖵ ᖶ ᖷ ᖸ ᖹ ᖺ ᖻ ᖼ ᖽ ᖾ ᖿ ᗀ ᗁ ᗂ ᗃ ᗄ ᗅ ᗆ ᗇ ᗈ ᗉ ᗊ ᗋ ᗌ ᗍ ᗎ ᗏ ᗐ ᗑ ᗒ ᗓ ᗔ ᗕ ᗖ ᗗ ᗘ ᗙ ᗚ ᗛ ᗜ ᗝ ᗞ ᗟ ᗠ ᗡ ᗢ ᗣ ᗤ ᗥ ᗦ ᗧ ᗨ ᗩ ᗪ ᗫ ᗬ ᗭ ᗮ ᗯ ᗰ ᗱ ᗲ ᗳ ᗴ ᗵ ᗶ ᗷ ᗸ ᗹ ᗺ ᗻ ᗼ ᗽ ᗾ ᗿ ᘀ ᘁ ᘂ ᘃ ᘄ ᘅ ᘆ ᘇ ᘈ ᘉ ᘊ ᘋ ᘌ ᘍ ᘎ ᘏ ᘐ ᘑ ᘒ ᘓ ᘔ ᘕ ᘖ ᘗ ᘘ ᘙ ᘚ ᘛ ᘜ ᘝ ᘞ ᘟ ᘠ ᘡ ᘢ ᘣ ᘤ ᘥ ᘦ ᘧ ᘨ ᘩ ᘪ ᘫ ᘬ ᘭ ᘮ ᘯ ᘰ ᘱ ᘲ ᘳ ᘴ ᘵ ᘶ ᘷ ᘸ ᘹ ᘺ ᘻ ᘼ ᘽ ᘾ ᘿ ᙀ ᙁ ᙂ ᙃ ᙄ ᙅ ᙆ ᙇ ᙈ ᙉ ᙊ ᙋ ᙌ ᙍ ᙎ ᙏ ᙐ ᙑ ᙒ ᙓ ᙔ ᙕ ᙖ ᙗ ᙘ ᙙ ᙚ ᙛ ᙜ ᙝ ᙞ ᙟ ᙠ ᙡ ᙢ ᙣ ᙤ ᙥ ᙦ ᙧ ᙨ ᙩ ᙪ ᙫ ᙬ
Non-XID
᙮ ᙭

Ogham wrote:Atomic
ᚁ ᚂ ᚃ ᚄ ᚅ ᚆ ᚇ ᚈ ᚉ ᚊ ᚋ ᚌ ᚍ ᚎ ᚏ ᚐ ᚑ ᚒ ᚓ ᚔ ᚕ ᚖ ᚗ ᚘ ᚙ ᚚ
Non-XID
᚛ ᚜
IDN-Invalid

Runic wrote:Atomic
ᚠ ᚡ ᚢ ᚤ ᚥ ᚦ ᚧ ᛰ ᚨ ᚩ ᚬ ᚭ ᚮ ᚯ ᚰ ᚱ ᚲ ᚳ ᚴ ᚵ ᚶ ᚷ ᚹ ᛩ ᚺ ᚻ ᚼ ᚽ ᚾ ᚿ ᛀ ᛁ ᛂ ᛃ ᛄ ᛅ ᛆ ᛮ ᛇ ᛈ ᛕ ᛉ ᛊ ᛋ ᛪ ᛌ ᛍ ᛎ ᛏ ᛐ ᛑ ᛒ ᛓ ᛔ ᛖ ᛗ ᛘ ᛙ ᛯ ᛚ ᛛ ᛜ ᛝ ᛞ ᛟ ᚪ ᚫ ᚣ ᛠ ᛣ ᚸ ᛤ ᛡ ᛢ ᛥ ᛦ ᛧ ᛨ

Mongolian wrote:Atomic
᠐ ᠑ ᠒ ᠓ ᠔ ᠕ ᠖ ᠗ ᠘ ᠙ ᢀ ᢁ ᢂ ᢃ ᢄ ᢅ ᢆ ᡃ ᠠ ᢇ ᠡ ᡄ ᡝ ᠢ ᡅ ᡞ ᡳ ᢈ ᡟ ᠣ ᡆ ᠤ ᡇ ᡡ ᠥ ᡈ ᠦ ᡉ ᡠ ᠧ ᠨ ᠩ ᡊ ᡢ ᢊ ᢛ ᠪ ᡋ ᠫ ᡌ ᡦ ᠬ ᡍ ᠭ ᡎ ᡤ ᢚ ᡥ ᠮ ᡏ ᠯ ᠰ ᠱ ᡧ ᢜ ᢝ ᢢ ᢤ ᢥ ᠲ ᡐ ᡨ ᠳ ᡑ ᡩ ᠴ ᡒ ᡱ ᡜ ᢋ ᠵ ᡓ ᡪ ᡷ ᠶ ᡕ ᡲ ᠷ ᡵ ᠸ ᡖ ᠹ ᡫ ᡶ ᠺ ᡗ ᡣ ᡴ ᢉ ᠻ ᠼ ᡔ ᡮ ᠽ ᡯ ᡘ ᡬ ᠾ ᡙ ᡭ ᠿ ᡀ ᡁ ᡂ ᡚ ᡛ ᡰ ᢌ ᢞ ᢍ ᢎ ᢟ ᢏ ᢐ ᢘ ᢠ ᢑ ᢡ ᢒ ᢓ ᢨ ᢔ ᢣ ᢕ ᢙ ᢖ ᢗ ᢦ ᢧ ᢩ
Non-XID
᠇ ᠂ ᠈ ᠄ ᠅ ᠁ ᠃ ᠉ ᠀ ᠊

Hiragana wrote:Atomic
ゝ ぁ あ ぃ い ぅ う ぇ え ぉ お ゕ か き く ゖ け こ さ し す せ そ た ち っ つ て と な に ぬ ね の は ひ ふ へ ほ ま み む め も ゃ や ゅ ゆ ょ よ ら り る れ ろ ゎ わ ゐ ゑ を ん
Decomposable
ゞ ゔ が ぎ ぐ げ ご ざ じ ず ぜ ぞ だ ぢ づ で ど ば ぱ び ぴ ぶ ぷ べ ぺ ぼ ぽ
IDN-Remapped-Compat

Katakana wrote:Atomic
ヽ ァ ア ィ イ ゥ ウ ェ エ ォ オ ヵ カ キ ㇰ ク ヶ ケ コ サ ㇱ シ ㇲ ス セ ソ タ チ ッ ツ テ ㇳ ト ナ ニ ㇴ ヌ ネ ノ ㇵ ハ ㇶ ヒ ㇷ フ ㇸ ヘ ㇹ ホ マ ミ ㇺ ム メ モ ャ ヤ ュ ユ ョ ヨ ㇻ ラ ㇼ リ ㇽ ル ㇾ レ ㇿ ロ ヮ ワ ヰ ヱ ヲ ン
Decomposable
ヾ ヴ ガ ギ グ ゲ ゴ ザ ジ ズ ゼ ゾ ダ ヂ ヅ デ ド バ パ ビ ピ ブ プ ベ ペ ボ ポ ヷ ヸ ヹ ヺ
IDN-Remapped-Compat
ァ ア ィ イ ゥ ウ ェ エ ォ オ カ キ ク ケ コ ヿ サ シ ス セ ソ タ チ ッ ツ テ ト ナ ニ ヌ ネ ノ ハ ヒ フ ヘ ホ マ ミ ム メ モ ャ ヤ ュ ユ ョ ヨ ラ リ ル レ ロ ワ ヲ ン

Bopomofo wrote:Atomic
ㄅ ㆠ ㄆ ㆴ ㄇ ㄈ ㄪ ㄉ ㄊ ㆵ ㄋ ㄌ ㄍ ㆣ ㄎ ㆶ ㄫ ㆭ ㄏ ㆷ ㄐ ㆢ ㄑ ㄒ ㄬ ㄓ ㄔ ㄕ ㄖ ㄗ ㆡ ㄘ ㄙ ㄚ ㆩ ㄛ ㆧ ㆦ ㄜ ㄝ ㆤ ㆥ ㄞ ㆮ ㄟ ㄠ ㆯ ㄡ ㄢ ㄣ ㄤ ㆲ ㄥ ㆰ ㆱ ㆬ ㄦ ㄧ ㆪ ㆳ ㄨ ㆫ ㆨ ㄩ

Yi wrote:Atomic
ꀀ ꀁ ꀂ ꀃ ꀄ ꀅ ꀆ ꀇ ꀈ ꀉ ꀊ ꀋ ꀌ ꀍ ꀎ ꀏ ꀐ ꀑ ꀒ ꀓ ꀔ ꀕ ꀖ ꀗ ꀘ ꀙ ꀚ ꀛ ꀜ ꀝ ꀞ ꀟ ꀠ ꀡ ꀢ ꀣ ꀤ ꀥ ꀦ ꀧ ꀨ ꀩ ꀪ ꀫ ꀬ ꀭ ꀮ ꀯ ꀰ ꀱ ꀲ ꀳ ꀴ ꀵ ꀶ ꀷ ꀸ ꀹ ꀺ ꀻ ꀼ ꀽ ꀾ ꀿ ꁀ ꁁ ꁂ ꁃ ꁄ ꁅ ꁆ ꁇ ꁈ ꁉ ꁊ ꁋ ꁌ ꁍ ꁎ ꁏ ꁐ ꁑ ꁒ ꁓ ꁔ ꁕ ꁖ ꁗ ꁘ ꁙ ꁚ ꁛ ꁜ ꁝ ꁞ ꁟ ꁠ ꁡ ꁢ ꁣ ꁤ ꁥ ꁦ ꁧ ꁨ ꁩ ꁪ ꁫ ꁬ ꁭ ꁮ ꁯ ꁰ ꁱ ꁲ ꁳ ꁴ ꁵ ꁶ ꁷ ꁸ ꁹ ꁺ ꁻ ꁼ ꁽ ꁾ ꁿ ꂀ ꂁ ꂂ ꂃ ꂄ ꂅ ꂆ ꂇ ꂈ ꂉ ꂊ ꂋ ꂌ ꂍ ꂎ ꂏ ꂐ ꂑ ꂒ ꂓ ꂔ ꂕ ꂖ ꂗ ꂘ ꂙ ꂚ ꂛ ꂜ ꂝ ꂞ ꂟ ꂠ ꂡ ꂢ ꂣ ꂤ ꂥ ꂦ ꂧ ꂨ ꂩ ꂪ ꂫ ꂬ ꂭ ꂮ ꂯ ꂰ ꂱ ꂲ ꂳ ꂴ ꂵ ꂶ ꂷ ꂸ ꂹ ꂺ ꂻ ꂼ ꂽ ꂾ ꂿ ꃀ ꃁ ꃂ ꃃ ꃄ ꃅ ꃆ ꃇ ꃈ ꃉ ꃊ ꃋ ꃌ ꃍ ꃎ ꃏ ꃐ ꃑ ꃒ ꃓ ꃔ ꃕ ꃖ ꃗ ꃘ ꃙ ꃚ ꃛ ꃜ ꃝ ꃞ ꃟ ꃠ ꃡ ꃢ ꃣ ꃤ ꃥ ꃦ ꃧ ꃨ ꃩ ꃪ ꃫ ꃬ ꃭ ꃮ ꃯ ꃰ ꃱ ꃲ ꃳ ꃴ ꃵ ꃶ ꃷ ꃸ ꃹ ꃺ ꃻ ꃼ ꃽ ꃾ ꃿ ꄀ ꄁ ꄂ ꄃ ꄄ ꄅ ꄆ ꄇ ꄈ ꄉ ꄊ ꄋ ꄌ ꄍ ꄎ ꄏ ꄐ ꄑ ꄒ ꄓ ꄔ ꄕ ꄖ ꄗ ꄘ ꄙ ꄚ ꄛ ꄜ ꄝ ꄞ ꄟ ꄠ ꄡ ꄢ ꄣ ꄤ ꄥ ꄦ ꄧ ꄨ ꄩ ꄪ ꄫ ꄬ ꄭ ꄮ ꄯ ꄰ ꄱ ꄲ ꄳ ꄴ ꄵ ꄶ ꄷ ꄸ ꄹ ꄺ ꄻ ꄼ ꄽ ꄾ ꄿ ꅀ ꅁ ꅂ ꅃ ꅄ ꅅ ꅆ ꅇ ꅈ ꅉ ꅊ ꅋ ꅌ ꅍ ꅎ ꅏ ꅐ ꅑ ꅒ ꅓ ꅔ ꅕ ꅖ ꅗ ꅘ ꅙ ꅚ ꅛ ꅜ ꅝ ꅞ ꅟ ꅠ ꅡ ꅢ ꅣ ꅤ ꅥ ꅦ ꅧ ꅨ ꅩ ꅪ ꅫ ꅬ ꅭ ꅮ ꅯ ꅰ ꅱ ꅲ ꅳ ꅴ ꅵ ꅶ ꅷ ꅸ ꅹ ꅺ ꅻ ꅼ ꅽ ꅾ ꅿ ꆀ ꆁ ꆂ ꆃ ꆄ ꆅ ꆆ ꆇ ꆈ ꆉ ꆊ ꆋ ꆌ ꆍ ꆎ ꆏ ꆐ ꆑ ꆒ ꆓ ꆔ ꆕ ꆖ ꆗ ꆘ ꆙ ꆚ ꆛ ꆜ ꆝ ꆞ ꆟ ꆠ ꆡ ꆢ ꆣ ꆤ ꆥ ꆦ ꆧ ꆨ ꆩ ꆪ ꆫ ꆬ ꆭ ꆮ ꆯ ꆰ ꆱ ꆲ ꆳ ꆴ ꆵ ꆶ ꆷ ꆸ ꆹ ꆺ ꆻ ꆼ ꆽ ꆾ ꆿ ꇀ ꇁ ꇂ ꇃ ꇄ ꇅ ꇆ ꇇ ꇈ ꇉ ꇊ ꇋ ꇌ ꇍ ꇎ ꇏ ꇐ ꇑ ꇒ ꇓ ꇔ ꇕ ꇖ ꇗ ꇘ ꇙ ꇚ ꇛ ꇜ ꇝ ꇞ ꇟ ꇠ ꇡ ꇢ ꇣ ꇤ ꇥ ꇦ ꇧ ꇨ ꇩ ꇪ ꇫ ꇬ ꇭ ꇮ ꇯ ꇰ ꇱ ꇲ ꇳ ꇴ ꇵ ꇶ ꇷ ꇸ ꇹ ꇺ ꇻ ꇼ ꇽ ꇾ ꇿ ꈀ ꈁ ꈂ ꈃ ꈄ ꈅ ꈆ ꈇ ꈈ ꈉ ꈊ ꈋ ꈌ ꈍ ꈎ ꈏ ꈐ ꈑ ꈒ ꈓ ꈔ ꈕ ꈖ ꈗ ꈘ ꈙ ꈚ ꈛ ꈜ ꈝ ꈞ ꈟ ꈠ ꈡ ꈢ ꈣ ꈤ ꈥ ꈦ ꈧ ꈨ ꈩ ꈪ ꈫ ꈬ ꈭ ꈮ ꈯ ꈰ ꈱ ꈲ ꈳ ꈴ ꈵ ꈶ ꈷ ꈸ ꈹ ꈺ ꈻ ꈼ ꈽ ꈾ ꈿ ꉀ ꉁ ꉂ ꉃ ꉄ ꉅ ꉆ ꉇ ꉈ ꉉ ꉊ ꉋ ꉌ ꉍ ꉎ ꉏ ꉐ ꉑ ꉒ ꉓ ꉔ ꉕ ꉖ ꉗ ꉘ ꉙ ꉚ ꉛ ꉜ ꉝ ꉞ ꉟ ꉠ ꉡ ꉢ ꉣ ꉤ ꉥ ꉦ ꉧ ꉨ ꉩ ꉪ ꉫ ꉬ ꉭ ꉮ ꉯ ꉰ ꉱ ꉲ ꉳ ꉴ ꉵ ꉶ ꉷ ꉸ ꉹ ꉺ ꉻ ꉼ ꉽ ꉾ ꉿ ꊀ ꊁ ꊂ ꊃ ꊄ ꊅ ꊆ ꊇ ꊈ ꊉ ꊊ ꊋ ꊌ ꊍ ꊎ ꊏ ꊐ ꊑ ꊒ ꊓ ꊔ ꊕ ꊖ ꊗ ꊘ ꊙ ꊚ ꊛ ꊜ ꊝ ꊞ ꊟ ꊠ ꊡ ꊢ ꊣ ꊤ ꊥ ꊦ ꊧ ꊨ ꊩ ꊪ ꊫ ꊬ ꊭ ꊮ ꊯ ꊰ ꊱ ꊲ ꊳ ꊴ ꊵ ꊶ ꊷ ꊸ ꊹ ꊺ ꊻ ꊼ ꊽ ꊾ ꊿ ꋀ ꋁ ꋂ ꋃ ꋄ ꋅ ꋆ ꋇ ꋈ ꋉ ꋊ ꋋ ꋌ ꋍ ꋎ ꋏ ꋐ ꋑ ꋒ ꋓ ꋔ ꋕ ꋖ ꋗ ꋘ ꋙ ꋚ ꋛ ꋜ ꋝ ꋞ ꋟ ꋠ ꋡ ꋢ ꋣ ꋤ ꋥ ꋦ ꋧ ꋨ ꋩ ꋪ ꋫ ꋬ ꋭ ꋮ ꋯ ꋰ ꋱ ꋲ ꋳ ꋴ ꋵ ꋶ ꋷ ꋸ ꋹ ꋺ ꋻ ꋼ ꋽ ꋾ ꋿ ꌀ ꌁ ꌂ ꌃ ꌄ ꌅ ꌆ ꌇ ꌈ ꌉ ꌊ ꌋ ꌌ ꌍ ꌎ ꌏ ꌐ ꌑ ꌒ ꌓ ꌔ ꌕ ꌖ ꌗ ꌘ ꌙ ꌚ ꌛ ꌜ ꌝ ꌞ ꌟ ꌠ ꌡ ꌢ ꌣ ꌤ ꌥ ꌦ ꌧ ꌨ ꌩ ꌪ ꌫ ꌬ ꌭ ꌮ ꌯ ꌰ ꌱ ꌲ ꌳ ꌴ ꌵ ꌶ ꌷ ꌸ ꌹ ꌺ ꌻ ꌼ ꌽ ꌾ ꌿ ꍀ ꍁ ꍂ ꍃ ꍄ ꍅ ꍆ ꍇ ꍈ ꍉ ꍊ ꍋ ꍌ ꍍ ꍎ ꍏ ꍐ ꍑ ꍒ ꍓ ꍔ ꍕ ꍖ ꍗ ꍘ ꍙ ꍚ ꍛ ꍜ ꍝ ꍞ ꍟ ꍠ ꍡ ꍢ ꍣ ꍤ ꍥ ꍦ ꍧ ꍨ ꍩ ꍪ ꍫ ꍬ ꍭ ꍮ ꍯ ꍰ ꍱ ꍲ ꍳ ꍴ ꍵ ꍶ ꍷ ꍸ ꍹ ꍺ ꍻ ꍼ ꍽ ꍾ ꍿ ꎀ ꎁ ꎂ ꎃ ꎄ ꎅ ꎆ ꎇ ꎈ ꎉ ꎊ ꎋ ꎌ ꎍ ꎎ ꎏ ꎐ ꎑ ꎒ ꎓ ꎔ ꎕ ꎖ ꎗ ꎘ ꎙ ꎚ ꎛ ꎜ ꎝ ꎞ ꎟ ꎠ ꎡ ꎢ ꎣ ꎤ ꎥ ꎦ ꎧ ꎨ ꎩ ꎪ ꎫ ꎬ ꎭ ꎮ ꎯ ꎰ ꎱ ꎲ ꎳ ꎴ ꎵ ꎶ ꎷ ꎸ ꎹ ꎺ ꎻ ꎼ ꎽ ꎾ ꎿ ꏀ ꏁ ꏂ ꏃ ꏄ ꏅ ꏆ ꏇ ꏈ ꏉ ꏊ ꏋ ꏌ ꏍ ꏎ ꏏ ꏐ ꏑ ꏒ ꏓ ꏔ ꏕ ꏖ ꏗ ꏘ ꏙ ꏚ ꏛ ꏜ ꏝ ꏞ ꏟ ꏠ ꏡ ꏢ ꏣ ꏤ ꏥ ꏦ ꏧ ꏨ ꏩ ꏪ ꏫ ꏬ ꏭ ꏮ ꏯ ꏰ ꏱ ꏲ ꏳ ꏴ ꏵ ꏶ ꏷ ꏸ ꏹ ꏺ ꏻ ꏼ ꏽ ꏾ ꏿ ꐀ ꐁ ꐂ ꐃ ꐄ ꐅ ꐆ ꐇ ꐈ ꐉ ꐊ ꐋ ꐌ ꐍ ꐎ ꐏ ꐐ ꐑ ꐒ ꐓ ꐔ ꐕ ꐖ ꐗ ꐘ ꐙ ꐚ ꐛ ꐜ ꐝ ꐞ ꐟ ꐠ ꐡ ꐢ ꐣ ꐤ ꐥ ꐦ ꐧ ꐨ ꐩ ꐪ ꐫ ꐬ ꐭ ꐮ ꐯ ꐰ ꐱ ꐲ ꐳ ꐴ ꐵ ꐶ ꐷ ꐸ ꐹ ꐺ ꐻ ꐼ ꐽ ꐾ ꐿ ꑀ ꑁ ꑂ ꑃ ꑄ ꑅ ꑆ ꑇ ꑈ ꑉ ꑊ ꑋ ꑌ ꑍ ꑎ ꑏ ꑐ ꑑ ꑒ ꑓ ꑔ ꑕ ꑖ ꑗ ꑘ ꑙ ꑚ ꑛ ꑜ ꑝ ꑞ ꑟ ꑠ ꑡ ꑢ ꑣ ꑤ ꑥ ꑦ ꑧ ꑨ ꑩ ꑪ ꑫ ꑬ ꑭ ꑮ ꑯ ꑰ ꑱ ꑲ ꑳ ꑴ ꑵ ꑶ ꑷ ꑸ ꑹ ꑺ ꑻ ꑼ ꑽ ꑾ ꑿ ꒀ ꒁ ꒂ ꒃ ꒄ ꒅ ꒆ ꒇ ꒈ ꒉ ꒊ ꒋ ꒌ
Non-XID
꒐ ꒑ ꒒ ꒓ ꒔ ꒕ ꒖ ꒗ ꒘ ꒙ ꒚ ꒛ ꒜ ꒝ ꒞ ꒟ ꒠ ꒡ ꒢ ꒣ ꒤ ꒥ ꒦ ꒧ ꒨ ꒩ ꒪ ꒫ ꒬ ꒭ ꒮ ꒯ ꒰ ꒱ ꒲ ꒳ ꒴ ꒵ ꒶ ꒷ ꒸ ꒹ ꒺ ꒻ ꒼ ꒽ ꒾ ꒿ ꓀ ꓁ ꓂ ꓃ ꓄ ꓅ ꓆

Tai_Le wrote:IDN-Invalid
ᥐ ᥑ ᥒ ᥓ ᥔ ᥕ ᥖ ᥗ ᥘ ᥙ ᥚ ᥛ ᥜ ᥝ ᥞ ᥟ ᥠ ᥡ ᥢ ᥣ ᥤ ᥥ ᥦ ᥧ ᥨ ᥩ ᥪ ᥫ ᥬ ᥭ ᥰ ᥱ ᥲ ᥳ ᥴ

Braille wrote:Pattern Syntax
⠁ ⠂ ⠃ ⠄ ⠅ ⠆ ⠇ ⠈ ⠉ ⠊ ⠋ ⠌ ⠍ ⠎ ⠏ ⠐ ⠑ ⠒ ⠓ ⠔ ⠕ ⠖ ⠗ ⠘ ⠙ ⠚ ⠛ ⠜ ⠝ ⠞ ⠟ ⠠ ⠡ ⠢ ⠣ ⠤ ⠥ ⠦ ⠧ ⠨ ⠩ ⠪ ⠫ ⠬ ⠭ ⠮ ⠯ ⠰ ⠱ ⠲ ⠳ ⠴ ⠵ ⠶ ⠷ ⠸ ⠹ ⠺ ⠻ ⠼ ⠽ ⠾ ⠿ ⡀ ⡁ ⡂ ⡃ ⡄ ⡅ ⡆ ⡇ ⡈ ⡉ ⡊ ⡋ ⡌ ⡍ ⡎ ⡏ ⡐ ⡑ ⡒ ⡓ ⡔ ⡕ ⡖ ⡗ ⡘ ⡙ ⡚ ⡛ ⡜ ⡝ ⡞ ⡟ ⡠ ⡡ ⡢ ⡣ ⡤ ⡥ ⡦ ⡧ ⡨ ⡩ ⡪ ⡫ ⡬ ⡭ ⡮ ⡯ ⡰ ⡱ ⡲ ⡳ ⡴ ⡵ ⡶ ⡷ ⡸ ⡹ ⡺ ⡻ ⡼ ⡽ ⡾ ⡿ ⢀ ⢁ ⢂ ⢃ ⢄ ⢅ ⢆ ⢇ ⢈ ⢉ ⢊ ⢋ ⢌ ⢍ ⢎ ⢏ ⢐ ⢑ ⢒ ⢓ ⢔ ⢕ ⢖ ⢗ ⢘ ⢙ ⢚ ⢛ ⢜ ⢝ ⢞ ⢟ ⢠ ⢡ ⢢ ⢣ ⢤ ⢥ ⢦ ⢧ ⢨ ⢩ ⢪ ⢫ ⢬ ⢭ ⢮ ⢯ ⢰ ⢱ ⢲ ⢳ ⢴ ⢵ ⢶ ⢷ ⢸ ⢹ ⢺ ⢻ ⢼ ⢽ ⢾ ⢿ ⣀ ⣁ ⣂ ⣃ ⣄ ⣅ ⣆ ⣇ ⣈ ⣉ ⣊ ⣋ ⣌ ⣍ ⣎ ⣏ ⣐ ⣑ ⣒ ⣓ ⣔ ⣕ ⣖ ⣗ ⣘ ⣙ ⣚ ⣛ ⣜ ⣝ ⣞ ⣟ ⣠ ⣡ ⣢ ⣣ ⣤ ⣥ ⣦ ⣧ ⣨ ⣩ ⣪ ⣫ ⣬ ⣭ ⣮ ⣯ ⣰ ⣱ ⣲ ⣳ ⣴ ⣵ ⣶ ⣷ ⣸ ⣹ ⣺ ⣻ ⣼ ⣽ ⣾ ⣿

Buginese wrote:IDN-Invalid
ᨀ ᨁ ᨂ ᨃ ᨄ ᨅ ᨆ ᨇ ᨈ ᨉ ᨊ ᨋ ᨌ ᨍ ᨎ ᨏ ᨐ ᨑ ᨒ ᨓ ᨔ ᨕ ᨖ ᨗ ᨘ ᨙ ᨚ ᨛ ᨞ ᨟

COPTIC wrote:Atomic
ϣ ϥ ϧ ϩ ϫ ϭ ϯ
IDN-Remapped-Case-Atomic
Ϣ Ϥ Ϧ Ϩ Ϫ Ϭ Ϯ
IDN-Invalid
Ⲁ ⲁ Ⲃ ⲃ Ⲅ ⲅ Ⲇ ⲇ Ⲉ ⲉ Ⲋ ⲋ Ⲍ ⲍ Ⲏ ⲏ Ⲑ ⲑ Ⲓ ⲓ Ⲕ ⲕ Ⲗ ⲗ Ⲙ ⲙ Ⲛ ⲛ Ⲝ ⲝ Ⲟ ⲟ Ⲡ ⲡ Ⲣ ⲣ Ⲥ ⲥ Ⲧ ⲧ Ⲩ ⲩ Ⲫ ⲫ Ⲭ ⲭ Ⲯ ⲯ Ⲱ ⲱ Ⲳ ⲳ Ⲵ ⲵ Ⲷ ⲷ Ⲹ ⲹ Ⲻ ⲻ Ⲽ ⲽ Ⲿ ⲿ Ⳁ ⳁ Ⳃ ⳃ Ⳅ ⳅ Ⳇ ⳇ Ⳉ ⳉ Ⳋ ⳋ Ⳍ ⳍ Ⳏ ⳏ Ⳑ ⳑ Ⳓ ⳓ Ⳕ ⳕ Ⳗ ⳗ Ⳙ ⳙ Ⳛ ⳛ Ⳝ ⳝ Ⳟ ⳟ Ⳡ ⳡ Ⳣ ⳣ ⳤ ⳥ ⳦ ⳧ ⳨ ⳩ ⳪ ⳹ ⳺ ⳻ ⳼ ⳽ ⳾ ⳿
Last edited by Goostarion on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 113 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Digitally Distinct: Boarder and frames

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Boarders with coding boxes.
╔═════════════╗

INSERT TEXT HERE

╚═════════════╝
Code: Select all
[left][size=200]╔═════════════╗[/size]
[right][size=200]║

║[/size][/right][right]INSERT TEXT HERE[/right][size=200]║

║[/size]
[size=200]╚═════════════╝[/size][/left]

(By ZeyDaan)
x❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
INSERT TEXT HERE
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
x❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄
x
x
[size=200][color=transparent]x[/color]❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/size]
    [right][size=200]░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
[/size][/right][right]INSERT TEXT HERE[/right][size=200]▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░[/size]
    [size=200]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[color=transparent]x[/color]❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄[/size][/left]

▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

INSERT TEXT HERE

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
[left][size=200]▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜[/size]
    [right][size=200]■

■[/size][/right][right]INSERT TEXT HERE[/right][size=200]■

■[/size]
    [size=200]▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟[/size][/left]

╒══════════════╕
│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│

Insert text here
RIGHT

Insert text here
LEFT

│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│
╘══════════════╛
[left][size=200]╒══════════════╕
[center]│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│[/center][/size][right][size=200]│

│[/size][/right][right]Insert text here
RIGHT[/right][right][size=200]░

░[/size][/right][right]Insert text here
LEFT[/right][size=200]│

│[/size]
[size=200][center]│░░░░░░░░░░░░░░│[/center]╘══════════════╛[/size][/left]

......................................................................................................
Credit for the remainder of the "Borders and Frames" section goes to Candied Snow.

Various frames and boarders
xxxxxxxxxxx
❛[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]❜

xxxxxxxxxxx
❝[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]❞

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
◤[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◥
◣[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]◢

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
╔[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╗
╚[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╝

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
┏[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┓
┖[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┚

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
╭[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╮
╰[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╯

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
▛[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]▜
▙[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]▟
⁅ ⁆ ⧼ ⧽ ⦃ ⦄ ⦅ ⦆ ⦇ ⦈ ⦉ ⦊ ⦋ ⦌
⦍ ⦎ ⦏ ⦐ ⦑ ⦒ ⦓ ⦔ ⦕ ⦖ ⦗ ⦘
〈 〉 《 》 「 」 『 』 【 】 〔 〕
〖 〗〘 〙〚 〛 ﴾ ﴿
❨ ❩ ❪ ❫ ❬ ❭ ❮ ❯ ❰ ❱ ❲ ❳ ❴ ❵

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
████████████████████
▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏▏
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..................................................................................................................
Last edited by Goostarion on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Digitally Distinct: Boarder and Frames Explaination

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 pm

A post to help users on how boarders and frames work.

Identifying what parts of a box belongs with what parts of coding.
      The first and best thing a user can do when creating a code box is to identify which parts are coded into which order. This helps with planning and understanding what and how the code box works. With this I will be putting the code side by side with an image and colour labelling it for easier identification. By breaking down the code, you can see where and how the code works.

Looks like a mess doesn't it? Let's break it down further.

By separating the code further, colour coded imagery shows where everything fits.

Creating the Box
      The top of the box
        Putting the box together is the next step. To do this, working from top down is preferred.
        To start off, choose a boarder from here or here. For the sake of example, I will be using this symbol: ▪

Lay out this symbol for as long as you want the box to be. For me, I want 12 of these at size 150. This looks like the following:

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
        [size=150]▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪[/size]

Right length
        Next, make a new line in the code and stick a right command there. Fill that right command with what you would like the side to be filled with. In my instance, 12 of the above at size 150.
      ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

[right][size=150]▪

▪[/size][/right]

Don't panic! The right side is meant to go over like this. It will be fixed up with the final step.

Filling in the insides.
      Filling in the insides of the box is simple, as it follows the Column within a column technique. To do this, you add a right column after the first code which is the column. Do not put this code onto a new line.
      ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Insert stuff

[right][size=150]▪

▪[/size][/right][right]Insert stuff[/right]

Adding the left boarder
      It's a relatively simple process you can do to close it off. By selecting the whole code which was made to create the first boarder on the right, copying it and pasting it after the 'insert stuff' column, you successfully create your second boarder on the left hand side. Make sure you do not enter this code on a new line, and make sure there is NO right alignment surrounding the code!

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Insert stuff

[right][size=150]▪

▪[/size][/right][right]Insert stuff[/right][size=150]▪

▪[/size]

Adding the bottom
      Adding the bottom of the box is relatively simple. This can be done by copying the top and pasting it on a new line underneath the side codes. No right alignment is needed, it can be just posted on it's own.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Insert stuff

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

[right][size=150]▪

▪[/size]

Closing the box together.
      Last step! You've created the box, but it isn't working and close together. This can be accomplished by putting a left command around the entire code you have done for the box. Skip this step if you already have a left command in that column as your box should be already together.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Insert stuff

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

[left][size=150]▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪[/size]
      [right][size=150]▪

▪[/size]
      [size=150]▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪[/size][/left]

And that is about it!
      Understanding how the code box is the best start you can get when it comes to coding. From this, allow your creativity to flow!
Last edited by Goostarion on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Digitally Distinct: Avatar Templates

Postby Goostarion » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:48 pm

A list of avatar templates made by fellow CS users, free to use.

This is a post dedicated to avatar templates users might find they wish to use. A tutorial on how to use them will be added here somewhere. Please note that if you want to submit a template to me, you must prove that you drew the layout. If you don't, you risk art theft, ultimately I am the one who gets in trouble for posting the layout. You must be prepared to show me the original file if asked.

Mini FAQ
  • What is the difference between a Gif Friendly and Non Gif Friendly template?
      As explained here, the outside pixel outline must be fully coloured. This means that templates which have a faded, smooth edge will turn out jagged compared to the gif friendly templates.

Non-Gif Friendly
Note: All Square and rectangle shaped avatars are gif friendly since they have a sharp edge.

Square (By ZeyDaan)
    50 px x 50 px
    60 px x 60 px
    70 px x 70 px
    80 px x 80 px
    90 px x 90 px
    100 px x 100 px

Circle (By ZeyDaan)
    50 px x 50 px
    60 px x 60 px
    70 px x 70 px
    80 px x 80 px
    90 px x 90 px
    100 px x 100 px

Miscellaneous (By ZeyDaan)
    Sun Template
    Spade Template
    Shamrock Template
    Heart Template
    Paw Print Template

Gif Friendly

Circle (By ZeyDaan)
    70 px x 70 px
    80 px x 80 px
    90 px x 90 px
    100 px x 100 px

Miscellaneous (By ZeyDaan)
    Sun Template
    Spade Template
    Shamrock Template
    Heart Template
    Paw Print Template
Last edited by Goostarion on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Digitally Distinct: Layout Templates

Here are some templates that you can use.
    • Here is an indepth info post which has what can cause a signature to not fit on your screen.
    • Please note that these codes appear on the contributors screen as the screenshot is shown. Chances are it will not look the same for your screen. If this is the case, you will need to edit the signature and code to your liking yourself.
    • All image measurements are in Pixels.
    • Please note that this thread or staff are not responsible for any repercussion for the use of these layouts. If you use these for your signature shop, and your client ends up upset, don't come to us about it.
    • If you want to contribute, send a PM to me about it first.
    • I will add more things here if necessary to.

How to use:
    • Substitute images with an image of the same size.
    • Substitute text with text *Note, the lines you have to work with and the width of the lines is all you can get.

FAQ:
      What do I do if the coding doesn't fit my screen?
        Chances are this is happening because the screen the creator of the template had is different to yours. These templates are only meant to be guides to assist you in creating signatures, to show you how the coding works. If it doesn't fit, try cutting out a column or making code smaller / images smaller. As a last resort, you can ask for assistance here; though I do encourage that you have a go at it first so you have a chance to learn.
      Help, the coding isn't working! What do I do?
        Make sure you have copied the entire code from the box before copying it over. This way, it helps make sure that it all is there. If there is an error, please notify a mod of this thread.
      I saw someone using a template in a shop, what do I do?
        You can choose to notify me if you want, but there is little I can do about it. You are better off letting them go. It is encouraged that you make your own stuff, not complete rip off others and benefit from it. Making signatures for free is 110% a-ok though.

Created By Kristen
          [left][size=143]█
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █[/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/r9MwaQ4.png[/img][/left][left][size=145]▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐[/size][/left][left][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/GcZUcrX.png[/img]
          ┏[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┓
          [size=85]text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text[/size]
          ┖[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┚
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/GcZUcrX.png[/img][/center][/left][left][size=145]▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐[/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/XDBCfbo.png[/img][/left][left]▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀[/left][left][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dDw19mD.png[/img]
          ┏[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color]┓
          [size=85]text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text[/size]
          ┖[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color]┚[/center][/left][left]▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀[/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/XDBCfbo.png[/img][/left][left][size=143]█
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █[/size][/left]

Created By parabatai.
          [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/N9v5iY9.png[/img][/left][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/0nHQuuz.png[/img][/right][center]─────────────────────────────────────────
          [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/gpaXZhe.png[/img]
          •link•link•link•
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/gpaXZhe.png[/img]
          •link•link•link•
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/gpaXZhe.png[/img][/left][left][size=125]▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒
          ▒[/size][/left][left]┏[color=transparent]............................................[/color]┓
          text1text1text1text1text1text1
          ┖[color=transparent]............................................[/color]┚
          ───────[i]{texttexttexttexttex}[/i]───
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/gjklaHH.png[/img][right]◤[color=transparent]...................[/color]◥[color=transparent]..[/color]
          text2text2te.[color=transparent].[/color]
          ◣[color=transparent]...................[/color]◢[color=transparent]..[/color]
          ─[i]{xxxxxx}[/i]───
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/Qw79ony.png[/img]
          ───[i]{xxxxxx}[/i]─[/right][/left][/center]

Created By Jubunu
      This one is a redo of Kristen's signature as it doesn't fit on most computers.
      [left][size=130]█
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █[/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/3cjp43L.png[/img][/left][left][size=130]▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐[/size][/left][left][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tcSQLTt.png[/img]
          ┏[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┓
          [size=85]text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text[/size]
          ┖[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]┚
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/tcSQLTt.png[/img][/center][/left][left][size=130]▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐
          ▐[/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/slhFy4T.png[/img][/left][left]▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀[/left][left][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/dDw19mD.png[/img]
          ┏[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color]┓
          [size=85]text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text
          text text[/size]
          ┖[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color]┚[/center][/left][left]▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀
          ▀[/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/slhFy4T.png[/img][/left][left][size=130]█
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █[/size][/left]
          [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/OKa45Vm.jpg[/img][/left][left][size=200]╭[/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]╮[/size]
              [color=transparent]xxx[/color]text text text text text text
                  [size=200]╰[/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]╯[/size]
                  [img]http://i.imgur.com/VwctDAT.jpg[/img][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/oc2eGyx.jpg[/img][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/VwctDAT.jpg[/img]
                  [size=200]╭[/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]╮[/size]
                  [size=200]╰[/size][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=200]╯[/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/OKa45Vm.jpg[/img][/left]
          [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/o2VCysF.jpg[/img][/left][left][size=120]▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌[/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/2amUl2L.jpg[/img]
          [size=120]╔═════════════════════════╗[/size]
          [right][size=120]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size][/right][right]text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text[/right][size=120]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size]
          [size=120]╚═════════════════════════╝[/size]
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/2amUl2L.jpg[/img][/left][left][size=120]▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌
          ▌[/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/o2VCysF.jpg[/img][/left]

Created By Nekoma's Lion
          [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/9mbj2Z2.png[/img][/left][left][size=85]text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text[/size][/left]
          [left]▬[color=transparent]x[/color]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬[color=transparent]x[/color]▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=transparent]x[/color] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[color=transparent]x[/color] ▬▬▬ ▬[/left]
          [left][size=150]❝ ❝[/size][center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size][/center][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=150]❞ ❞[/size]
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/aN1IEJ2.png[/img][center][size=85]text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size][/center][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/LWyDyKv.png[/img][/left][left][size=85]text text text x
          text text text x
          text text text x[/size]
          ╭[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color]╮[center][size=85]link
          link
          link
          link[/size][/center]╰[color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color]╯[/left]

Created By ZeyDaan.
      [left][color=transparent]x[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/mAsElcN.png[/img]
      [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/B7DeboJ.png[/img]
      Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1
      Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1
      Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1[/right][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/g3alzS4.png[/img][/right]
      [right][img]http://i.imgur.com/x0nkR1a.png[/img][/right][right]Text2 Text2 Text 2 Text 2
      Text2 Text2 Text 2 Text 2
      Text2 Text2 Text 2 Text 2[/right][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/fOAVOKU.png[/img][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/QU2Dbof.png[/img]
      Text3 Text3 Text3 Text3 Text3
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/id3Gs6C.png[/img]
      Text4 Text4 Text4 Text4 Text4
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/QU2Dbof.png[/img][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/fOAVOKU.png[/img][/left]

Created by gods.
          [left][center][size=135]▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓[/size][/center][/left][left][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1xXaAH7.png[/img]
          [size=135]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/size]
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/qgJVyoy.png[/img]
          [size=135]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/size]
          [size=85]text1text1text1[/size]
          [size=135]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/size]
          [size=85]text2text2text2[/size]
          [size=135]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/size]
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/qgJVyoy.png[/img]
          [size=135]▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[/size][/center][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/UASHvcK.png[/img]
          [center][size=110]━━━━━ quote1quote1quote1quote1 ━━━━━[/size][/center][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/fGZ4zjf.png[/img][/right][size=150]╔═══════════╗[/size]
          [right][size=150]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size][/right][right][center][size=85]text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          text3 text3 text3 text3
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
          link | link | link
          link | link | link
          link | link | link
          link | link | link[/size][/center][/right][size=150]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size]
          [size=150]╚═══════════╝[/size][/left][left][center][size=135]▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓
          ▓▓[/size][/center][/left]

[left][size=130]█

█[/size][/left][left][center][img]http://puu.sh/nCR1B/a55161a154.png[/img]
      ╔══════════════════════════════╗
      [size=85]text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 text1 [/size]
      ╚══════════════════════════════╝[/center]
      [/left][left][size=130]█

█[/size][/left][left][img]http://puu.sh/nCRj3/c452fb038f.png[/img][/left][left][center]
      ╔═════════════════════════╗
      [size=85]text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2
      text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2
      text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2
      text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2 text2[/size]
      ╚═════════════════════════╝
      [img]http://puu.sh/nCRTh/5eacb333d3.png[/img][/center][/left][left][size=130]█

█[/size][/left]

[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/mZ7zrKD.png[/img][/left][left][right]( [size=130]quote1 quote1 quote1 quote1.[/size] )────────
          [img]http://i.imgur.com/wy0aJFO.png[/img][/right][img]http://i.imgur.com/d8hPPEv.png[/img]
          [center][size=85][ text1text1text1  ][/size]
          ───────────
          [size=85][ text2text2text2 ][/size][/center]───────────────────────────────────( [size=130]quote2 quote2.[/size] )
          [size=85][ text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 text3 ][/size][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/mZ7zrKD.png[/img][/left]

Created By CaptainShaymin.
      - QUOTE HERE -
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
          [left][img]http://i.imgur.com/7e8ZeGR.jpg?2[/img][/left][size=140][i]- QUOTE HERE -[/i][/size]
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Created By sedition
          [left][center]text text text text text text text[/center][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/ioeljt.png[/img]
          [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/294hvyg.png[/img]
          [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2h3o4mf.png[/img]
          [center]text text text text text text text[/center][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/1672kwg.png[/img]  [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/1672kwg.png[/img]  [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/1672kwg.png[/img]
          ████████  ████████  ████████[/left][left][size=150]█
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █
          █[/size][/left][left][center]t
          e
          x
          t

t
          e
          x
          t

t
          e
          x
          t

t
          e
          x
          t

.[/center][/left][left][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/211328o.png[/img] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/211328o.png[/img] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/211328o.png[/img]
          [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/ej9qf.png[/img][/left][left]█ text text text ████████████[/left]
          [left][center][size=85]text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text[/center][/size]
          [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/zvx63s.png[/img][center][size=85]text text text text text text text[/size][/center][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2i114bo.png[/img]
          [center][size=85]text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text[/size][/center][/left]

[left][center][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/bg9z6w.png[/img][/center][size=200]╓──────────────╖[/size]
        [right][size=200]║
        ║
        ║[/size][/right][right][center][size=85]Text[/size][/center][/right][size=200]║
        ║
        ║[/size]
        [size=200]╙──────────────╜[/size][center][img]http://i66.tinypic.com/bg9z6w.png[/img]
        [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2hhhkz4.png[/img]
        Text quote
        Text quote
        [size=200]➟ ➟ ➟ ➟ ➟ ➟ ➟ ➟[/size][/center][/left][left][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/axl1th.png[/img][/left][left][img]http://i68.tinypic.com/29aqtg.png[/img]
        [size=200]╓──────╖[/size]
        [right][size=200]║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║[/size][/right][right][center][size=85]Text[/size][/center][/right][size=200]║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║
        ║[/size]
        [size=200]╙──────╜[/size][center]Text Quote
        [size=200]➟ ➟ ➟[/size][/center][/left][left][size=200]██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██
        ██[/size][/left][left][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2nbytly.png[/img][/left]
Last edited by Goostarion on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Digitally Distinct: Miscellaneous Templates

Don't have a clue what you want your character layout to look like? Check these examples for some inspiration!

Please note
    We will never list pet adopt (Adoptable Oekaki) based code here. This is because it gives users an unfair advantage for when they wish to go after an artists oekaki adopts. If we see you using these templates for adopts, we will notify the judge that the coding did in fact come from here. These templates are for personal use only with already own characters and / or roleplay layouts. Please respect this request.

• Please note that these codes appear on the contributors screen as the screenshot is shown. Chances are it will not look the same for your screen. If this is the case, you will need to edit the code to your liking yourself.
  • All image measurements are in Pixels.
  • Please note that this thread or staff are not responsible for any repercussion for the use of these layouts. If you use these for your adopt application for adoptable oekaki, and you don't win because the Judge knows you used a template from here, don't come to us about it because we will most likely be the ones informing the judge about it in the first place.
  • If you want to contribute, send a PM to me about it first.
  • I will add more things here if necessary to.

How to use:
  • Substitute images with an image of the same size.
  • Substitute text with text *Note, the lines you have to work with and the width of the lines is all you can get.

Created By fantôme
          [left][img]https://s31.postimg.org/t3hlxwh17/Untasdfitled.jpg[/img][/left][left][size=130]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size][/left][center][size=150]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/size]
          [size=145][color=#colourcodehere]FIRST NAME
          MIDDLE NAME
          LAST NAME[/color][/size]
          [size=150]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/size]
          [color=#808080][size=150]job title/nickname/etc[/size]
          [/color][size=150]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/size]
          [color=#808080][size=150]❝two-line short quote❞[/size]
          [size=125]-author[/size][/color]
          [size=150]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/size][/center]
          [left][center][size=200][color=#colourcodehere]◤[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#808080]◥[/color][/size]
          [size=125][color=#colourcodehere]base facts[/color][/size]
          [size=85][color=#808080][b]full name[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]nicknames[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]age[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]gender[/b][i] ans[/i][/color][/size]
          [size=125][color=#colourcodehere]appearance[/color][/size]
          [size=85][color=#808080][b]height[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]weight[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]build[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]eyes[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]hair[/b][i] ans[/i][/color][/size]
          [size=125][color=#colourcodehere]base traits[/color][/size]
          [size=85][color=#808080][b]main trait[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]+ traits[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]- traits[/b][i] ans[/i][/color][/size]
          [size=125][color=#colourcodehere]relationships[/color][/size]
          [size=85][color=#808080][b]family[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]friends[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]enemies[/b][i] ans[/i]
          [b]romantic[/b][i] ans[/i][/color][/size]
          [size=200][color=#808080]◣[/color][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#colourcodehere]◢[/color][/size][/center][/left][center][size=85][color=#808080]history goes here![/color][/size]
          [size=150]➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳[/size]
          [size=85][color=#808080]personality goes here![/color][/size][/center]

Created by Achromatic Requiem
          [left][size=200][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][/size][/left]

[left][color=#000000][size=200]█
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █[/size][/color][/left][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/K38iZK8.png[/img]
              [size=200]████████████████████████[/size][/left][left][color=#000000][size=200]█
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █[/size][/color][/left][left][center][size=200]█[color=#004000]█[/color]█[color=#004000]█[/color]█[color=#004000]█[/color]█[color=#004000]█[/color]█[color=#004000]█[/color]█[/size]

[size=130][color=#004000][I N S E R T  N A M E  H E R E][/color][/size]

[size=75]name meaning here[/size]

[size=80][color=#008000]"quote quote
              quote quote
              quote"[/color][/size][/center][/left]

[left][size=200][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#000000]█[/color][color=#004000]█[/color][/size][/left]
              [color=transparent].
              .[/color]
              [left][color=#000000][size=200]█
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █[/size][/color][/left][left][size=200]╭[color=#004000]✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪[/color]╮[/size]
              [size=75][list]history history history bio bio bio history history history bio bio bio
              history history history bio bio bio history history history bio bio bio
              history history history bio bio bio history history history bio bio bio[/list][/size]
              [size=200]╰[color=#004000]✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪[/color]╯[/size][/left][left][color=#000000][size=200]█
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █
              █[/size][/color][/left][left][size=200]╭[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╮[/size]
              [size=75][color=transparent]/////[/color][color=#004000][b]Age;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]///[/color][color=#004000][b]Gender;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]/////[/color][color=#004000][b]Rank;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]/////[/color][color=#004000][b]Advantages;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]///[/color][color=#004000][b]Disadvantages;;[/b][/color][insert][/size]
              [size=200]╰[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╯[/size]
              [size=200]╭[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╮[/size]
              [size=75][color=transparent]/////[/color][color=#004000][b]Likes;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]///[/color][color=#004000][b]Dislikes;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]///[/color][color=#004000][b]Crush;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]/////[/color][color=#004000][b]Kits;;[/b][/color][insert]
              [color=transparent]///[/color][color=#004000][b]Kin;;[/b][/color][insert][/size]
              [size=200]╰[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]╯[/size][/left]

Created By Ahsoka
          [left][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/sybfgy.png[/img][/left][left][size=200]╓──────────────────╖[/size]
          [right][size=200]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size][/right][right][center][size=85]Character backstory[/size][/center][/right][size=200]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size]
          [size=200]╙──────────────────╜[/size][center][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/52jaxu.png[/img][/center][size=200]╓──────────────────╖[/size]
          [right][size=200]║[/size][/right][right][center][size=85]Small info {age, gender, race, sexuality, etc}[/size][/center][/right][size=200]║[/size]
          [size=200]╙──────────────────╜[/size][/left]

[left][size=200]╓──────╖[/size]
          [right][size=200]║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size][/right][right][center][size=85]Info {sexuality,
          gender, age, etc}[/size][/center][/right][size=200]║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size]
          [size=200]╙──────╜[/size][/left][left][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/f9l8uh.png[/img][/left]

[left][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2eftbhg.png[/img]
          [size=200]╓────────────────────────────────────╖[/size]
          [right][size=200]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size][/right][right][center][size=85]Detailed bio/backstory[/size][/center][/right][size=200]║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║
          ║[/size]
          [size=200]╙────────────────────────────────────╜[/size][/left]

Insert more here Zey
Last edited by Goostarion on Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me