Little's 10 Year Giveaway!

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Little's 10 Year Giveaway!

Postby Lostwithdark » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Username: Lostwithdark
Number: 7
Memory: When I had gotten my first dreamie! x

Nomination: Extractingluv
Reason: She is so sweet, as well I know her from a foreign sight! She als!o deserves this to help her out, she's helped me out many times
Lostwithdark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sophycat~ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Username: Sophycat~
Number: 8 (but there were 2 7s before me, so should I be 9 then?)
Memory: I created a free pet adoption center, but due to my semi-hiatus (which I am now back from), it's now closed. I hope to get it back up again when I know I will have the time to maintain it, and once I've added more pets to the group. At first, I didn't expect people to donate since I just started my adoption center and it's so small & unknown, but there were so many generous people on CS that donated. Also, even though most of the pets are not 'worth' that much (e.g. low demand, commons & below), some people went further from just saying a thank you, to adding a motivating quote or something that is really kind in their trade message.

Nomination: I don't have anyone to nominate (as the user, 'MAGICSTICK!' deactivated their account - I just found out), however, I do want to put another memory here.
Reason: The story of how we met is actually pretty funny, there was this user that was a troll and kept going around a thread and calling other users 'pigs' and similar insults. Some people got pretty upset about this. I saw that thread and when I went in, 'MAGICSTICK!' (or 'tweet' at that time), was defending against the troll in a way that wasn't overly aggressive, but I could tell that they were upset. I went in and posted something to support her argument, and she gifted me a set of rare deers (the different seasons one), and I was just really struck by how kind they were.

Anyways, I think that on CS you can often encounter people doing super kind and unexpected things. Thank you for doing this giveaway, and good luck to everyone else that is entering! ^^
Sophycat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmiclitten » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Username: cosmiclitten
Number: 9 [person before me said there was two 7s, so I don't know if I should be 10 ;;]
Memory: Upon only a few days of being apart of CS, someone gifted me a card dog. I am now 4-5 months into the game, and I still cherish the dog. :>

Nomination: SqueakerBlaster
Reason: He's a newer user, but is incredibly kind and has gifted me numerous times to try and help me out with all my goals! They're a great friend and I think they deserve to win a lot more than I do. :>
hi i'm oni and i like cats listo
cosmiclitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hazeldreamer~ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:58 pm

Username: ~hazeldreamer~
Number:10
Memory: I joined right during a Halloween event and I remember winning a giveaway where you got the entire Halloween event pet set!! It was so exciting to get all of those pets and then give every double I had away and it started me on my gifting spree! Over 425 gifts and still going!!

Nomination: would love to nominate *wolfdragon*
Reason: They are somewhat new started a few months ago but definitely always willing to work things out in trades and is just a really sweet girl! Also her birthday is coming up and it would be a great surprise!

Thank you so much for this opportunity and congrats on 10 years!!! 💕💕

Edited for typos

❤️Love her ❤️

Want to make new Cs friends, Get advice on trades, and more? Join us on Discord!
https://discordapp.com/invite/dHXM9vh.

Image Image Image ImageImage
~Hazeldreamer~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quisicorazon » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:02 am

Username: quisicorazon
Number: 11
Memory: I joined in 2014, and I didn't have many pets and I really wanted this one malk dog, he was a dreamie of mine. I had spent days trying to negotiate with someone so I could get it, and this one user (I do not remember their username) saw me struggle through it and sent me a trade, gifting me my dreamie along with a few other rares.
quisicorazon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Paws » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:11 am

Huge thanks to those who have entered so far!
(don't worry too much about the numbers, it's mostly to give a rough estimate of those entering from being nominated)
Gifts sent!

Happy Springtime ♥

Female | INFP | Animal Lover | Gamer | Designer
☾ Not everything is lost; keep trying. You will find it.
✦ working on my website ✦

Little Paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby julsie » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:57 am

Username: julsie
Number: 12
Memory: my good friend lance (houndoom) gifted me a ur mint tess horse with the help of two other sweet users ;v; i was so shocked because i was debating giving up on the horse but then i saw them in my trading center and nearly cried<3 still shocked tbh

Nomination: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=179518 houndoom
Reason: they're such a kind soul and deserve the world ! they always think of others first and i love them lots <3
ii juliette she/her absolute babey
-────────────-────────────-
i amn just.... a litle creacher. thatse It
i canot change this .

bestie | ilysm | oldie | lovely | wife | ©
Image Image
julsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LLHBBB » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:07 am

Username: LLHBBB
Number: 13
Memory: When I 1st started I was clueless and had no idea what I was doing and there were several nice players who helped me out and took the time to explained how things worked. I am still grateful for their kindness.

Nomination: reflections. Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=891580
Reason: They are coppa and not sure how they even found me but they are always gifting me. I try to gift them back every time but a lot of time they don't accept. I've had to cancel some gifts because I feel guilty taking when they are newer than me.
also have and Eldemore account with the same user name. As well as a FR account with the same name.
LLHBBB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby creativeuser » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:56 am

Username: creativeuser
Number: 14
Memory: When I was first starting out CS late last year, paintpawz62 gifted me one of my dreamies which was the constellation dragon from the space event in 2016. It was one of the first dreamies ever gifted to me and I had wanted it quite a lot ever since I first saw it. It made me extremely happy that day when I got c:
I managed to gift them back a little while ago but they definitely deserve more <3

Nomination: s-smolbean
Reason: They’re such a sweetheart and they make amazing art as well <3
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝

alex ~ anxious bean ~ she/her
writer ~ bisexual ~ always want a nap
tired mercy main on overwatch
i love anime, books, cartoons, & video games
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

trade ۰ flight rising ۰ toyhouse ۰ discord ۰ ©

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[✘] collect '08-'10 WL horses/rats | [✔] collect '11-current WL
☽ ☁︎ ☂ ★ ☆ ♥︎ ♡ ♢ ♦︎ ♕ ✎ ✄ ✧ ✦ ✰ ❀ ✿ ✬
creativeuser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steampunk_ » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:42 am

Steampunk_

I received numerous gifts from a user named Charlston.

Emo|Female|Adult|Lights off
Have a lot of mental issues, so be patient with me.

xxxxxxxxx
credit
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link
●●●●
link