☼ Ten's Sweet Nothings ☼ awaiting winner choice

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: ☼ Ten's UR Tiger Giveaway ☼ & FREE PETS

Postby 정호석 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Username & About Me: Hello, I'm 정호석. (Which translates to Jung Hoseok, who means so much to me and has made me happier in life). I joined CS on a different account long ago in 2013, I had made a few mistakes back then but I'm grateful I'm on this account now and more mature. I found the website through a YouTube video and it made me curious, since I'm such an animal lover and have an addiction with collecting. I spend lots of my time collecting many things not just pets on an online game. I have a huge binder of photocards from a group I collect. I also used to collect rocks when I was younger, oop. I have many things I enjoy doing, I have my own YouTube channel where I edit things I love. I been editing for 6 years now and it's a strong passion of mine to pursue it as a career. I also enjoy graphic design and dancing. I love dancing to hip hop and been dancing for a year and a half now, which I have a girlfriend and she dances as well. We're planning on learning a choreography together so I'm very excited. I take a huge interest in history as well school-wise! It's my favorite thing to learn about - I currently have learned three languages as well and I'm learning Danish right now.

Why I want to win: I'd love to win since my goal to get every dog in Chicken Smoothie, it may be hard but I'm pretty confident to at least try. This dog may be one of the hardest for me to try and get and I might give up honestly if it's too hard from what I've seen people trade for this beauty. I'm in love with this pet and everything about it. I feel it'd genuinely just make my entire week and I'd go yelling about it to someone who doesn't even understand since I get so excited over collecting irl or online. It'd definitely help me a lot with my current collection and I'd love to dress her up and Ahhhh it's really a dream to be able to own her considering the difficulty of even achieving in the first place. I'd honestly never trade her and keep her in my folder with my dreamies. Which hold such high value to me and bring a smile to my face whenever I see them.

What I will do with him/her: I explained above by accident oops! Though once again I'd just treasure the beauty and keep her on display to show of this achievement and probably spend some money to get some items to dress her up with. I really would love that opportunity so much.

Other: Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! You're so kind and truly one of the kindest people I've seen to be able to give away something you worked so hard for. I appreciate this from you and I hope whoever wins is truly grateful and is happy. Have an amazing day sweetheart, I hope you been having a great week.

i love them.
my gf | |
| | |

jay | hoseok ult | vhope shipper
gemini | pansexual | ravenclaw
he/him | pms open | daily tune

정호석

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pastel.plant » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Username & About Me
My username is pastel.plant , not to sure what to put here except that I work part time as a nurse and part time with horses, I love to draw and have a background in graphic design. I’ve been on cs since 2013, lost my account in 2014 but came back 2016. I’m a fan of listening to music from any shows or movies I’ve seen.
Why I want to win
I would love to win because this pet has always been on my radar and something I want, but never something I belived could be achievable. This could make it achievable for me...
What I will do with him/her
I would probably never trade this pet away, since it’s from a giveaway and honestly what more could I want to trade for! If I ever left cs, I would probably do a giveaway similar to this one....
Other
Eh not much else to put thanks so so so much for this opportunity though!
pastel.plant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfmoonrocks » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Username & About Me Hi! I'm Halfmoonrocks! I've been playing for about 2 years, and I have a passion for giving gifts on cs (i'm actually also part of a cs gifting discord server as well).
Why I want to win I would LOVE to win because the ur tiger is a beautiful pet, but I won't be keeping it for very long, as I plan to give it to one of my best friend for her bday! (shh don't tell her)
What I will do with him/her like I said earlier, I plan to give this pet to my irl best friend for her bday (which is in may) because she has been saving up for one for years and she would be SO HAPPY! :3
Other Thank you for the oppurtunity to enter this lovely giveaway, good luck everyone!
Heyy, I'm Angie!
Welcome to my signature! : )
I'm a Dog!
Dogs are honest, smart, loyal, sense of justice and fair play, affectionate, practical, and easy-going.
Halfmoonrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boots » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Username & About Me
hey, i'm boots C: i'm a premed student in university right now. i really like interior design/home crafts, hiking, and traveling!
Why I want to win
i've been watching SO much planet earth and have absolutely fallen in love with tigers, such beautiful animals! also, i've been on CS for a super long time and i've always wanted this pet but never had the right offer. i'd love to put some items on her and show her off C:
it's unlikely i'd trade her anytime soon. i'd love to dress her up in some simple yet adorable items and then show her off in my signature for a while :D
Other
this is so generous of you, good luck to everybody and thank you SO much for the opportunity! C:

(seriously, thank you ten)
rest in peace ruby, miss u always

songs to check out wrote:
sedona by houndmouth
saint by blood orange
hold me now by thompson twins
navajo by masego
CIGARETTES by amir obe
shy by leon bridges
back to black by amy winehouse
nikes by frank ocean
fangs by matt champion

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

my characters
my buttermilks

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
boots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── ♛, ❝ YOUR SOUL WILL CAPTURE ME !! ❞

Postby inferno. » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:24 am

█'

𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄

[ USERNAME & ABOUT ME! ]

bonjour, je m'appelle inferno! c: i'm a female teen living in the united states,
    and have been playing chicken smoothie since 2016. i own a horse named van
    ce &, of course, am an equestrian. on top of that, i am an archer. in the future,
    i would like to become a veterinarian or a forensic pathologist. in my free tim
    e, i ride, shoot, write, roleplay, draw, play flight rising, &, of course, chicken
    smoothie. i'm OBSESSED with the hunger games & jennifer lawrence & have b
    een for quite some time now. everyone's uh... still hoping i get over it.. X'D a
    nywho, just to throw a few things in here, here's some random facts - i love
    rollercoasters, my favorite animals are horses, wolves, & snakes, i'm a pretty
    big horror fanatic although REFUSE to ever step foot into a haunted house,
    i'm a pretty big fan of shane dawson, n yeahhh... i'm not terribly interesting
    & would hate to go on & on & bore you.

[ BUT... WHY? ]

Well, where do I even begin? My answer's truly going to be the epidome of ster
    eotypical, unfortunately, but hey. I haven't strived to get the UR Tiger Dog for
    years upon years unlike some, in fact, the idea of it more recently came about.
    It's been a few months now so I guess not so recent...? Albeit compared to how
    long some other users have been trying to get their hands on it, suppose it isn't
    much! ANYWHO, lets uh... just get to the point here, huh? Well, after the reali
    zation struck me that I may, JUST MAY, actually have a shot at obtaining such a
    pet with the pets I currently have, I began going ahead and giving it a try. Natu
    rally, I... well, failed. Alright, so, most people LIKE my offer, but not enough to
    accept. Okay, I swear I'm almost to what I'm actually supposed to be answering
    rather than telling you my life story. Essentially, I have my eyes currently set on
    the Tiger dog and Red Cerberus - the Red Cerb has always been a dream pet, al
    though one I deemed more obtainable then the Tiger dog really ever was. Now,
    to get the Tiger dog, I would be, unfortunately, required to trade away my first
    dream pet, the Dogtag. Obviously, if I won we wouldn't have this problem, and
    I'd nearly successfully have all my dream pets. So... yeah... after all that pain I
    just put you through, it's not because I wanna trade it for something else or... I
    don't know, whatever the heck else people do with pets. It's just simply a dream
    pet I'd love to achieve while being able to keep my other dream pet and use the
    pets I'm less attached to for the Red Cerberus. I really wish I had some deeper r
    eason, but I really can't conjure one up. I've always loved tigers, but hey, who d
    oesn't? They're magnificent animals! Of course, I'd dress her up real extravagant
    and show her off, too. c; Who would I be if I didn't do that? Plus, she'd be ten ti
    mes more special because I won her!

[ SO.. WHAT'CHA GONNA DO? ]

Keep her, of course! This beaut isn't going anywhere but my forever collection &
    stayin' with me. I'd never trade her away to anyone - &, if I did quit, & decided t
    o give her away, she'd go to a very special friend of mine who's been there for me
    since day one. Which, I can guarantee, would give her the best forever home eve
    r. <3 She'd receive only the best in my hands!

[ FINALLY, WE'RE DONE! NOW WHAT? ]

Thank you! This is so FREAKING generous of you to do. You're literally the sweets
    (& craziest c;) person EVER. I'd love to chat sometime, too, if you want! I'm cool
    with literally just talking nonsense or whatever may float your goat! <3 I'd love to
    possibly turn her into a character, too, so I went ahead and threw a moodboard t
    ogether. : D Boop!
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑳𝒀!

█'

inferno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrumpy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Username & About Me
i'm shrumpy, my favorite candy is a tie between sweetart chewies and tropical dots. i enjoy playing games, doing face masks, and watching new amsterdam c:

Why I want to win
i would like to win because i have soo many dreamies and would really like to cross some off the list

if i'm being honest, i'll probably trade for my dreamies like i said above

Other
<3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
shrumpy | aquarius
she/her | infp-t

always looking for trades!
<3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shrumpy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Harlowe » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Username & About Me
Harlowe
I joined in January but I've had a lot of help from friendly users. I'm a writer. I'll happily share some of my work with you (it's quite popular on Wattpad! I'd got 20,000+ followers, stories with millions of reads, several opportunities for publishing, etc). That in mind, I'm a professional editor so I'll try and keep this short and to the point here toward the end of entries.

Why I want to win
The pet has a lovely design, and being a newer player, I am not shy about admitting to relying on the generosity and kindness of other users. It'll take me a long time to get this pet on my own, and having joined in January there's a lot, a lot, of pets it'll take me a while to achieve. So this would be very helpful and wonderful to achieve a beautiful pet so early on and not have to worry.

Name him after one of my most famous protagonists and keep him as a mascot! Again, happy to share my stories with you so you can see who's who and even suggest which protagonist he'd best match!

Other
Thank you for the opportunity! I hope your generosity comes back to you tenfold! <3

Just a January newbie learning the ropes. <3 Writer. Editor.
Harlowe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stardustrial » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:34 pm

why hello there! i'm stardustrial, but feel free to call me star! i'm a tired high-schooler with an appreciation
      for art, poetry, photography, astrology, and bubble tea. my favorite hobby is probably trying to take good photos,
      especially of nature! i mean, what's not to love about nature? i'd say my favorite part about nature is all of the
      natural, yet beautiful, colors. also, i must mention, i'm a real fan of bubble tea. if you don't like it, we can't be friends,
      for sure. (just kidding, i know not everyone likes bubble tea)

so why the tiger dog? well, when i was little, i was absolutely obsessed with astrology, and i just loved
      studying all the celestial bodies in space. one day, i noticed that there was a particularly bright orange star,
      which was named arcturus. i later learned that it was 26 times larger than our sun, the center of our solar system.
      i was amazed. then, i had thought the sun was the biggest star around, but that day, arcturus became my new hero.
      i knew that arcturus probably wasn't the biggest star in the whole galaxy, but something about its coloring and brightness
      just drew me in. a few years later, i joined chickensmoothie, and the first thing i thought when i saw the tiger dog was,
      "that dog reminds me of arcturus". i don't know if it was because of the orange color, or the sparkle in its eye, but i immediately fell in love with the tiger dog. i know this is probably so silly, but it just seemed to me that the sprit
      and brightness of arcturus was reflected in the tiger dog.

but it's not only the symbolic meaning that made me love it so much, it was also because the dog is just so gorgeous.
      then, i had no idea it was one of the rarest and most demanded pets on the site. all i knew was that it
      looked so majestic and regal with its gorgeous three tails and dark accents, like a tiger's stripes.
      i also loved the way the blue eyes contrasted with the colors of its fur. i admired how the yellow on its
      fur didn't seem yellow in the slightest, but rather a gold that practically screams royalty. and last but
      not least, i love how the design holds so much detail, yet is so simple. so simply beautiful.

i have to say, i definitely don't deserve this pet any more than any person on this site. however, i do love gifting.
      ever since i joined, i've felt a desire to make others happy. naturally, i turned to gifting. first, it was commons
      and under, seeing as i couldn't afford much. but i gradually made my way up, and i started gifting players
      rarer and rarer pets. i think i do this because i absolutely love to see that i made someone happy, that i made
      their day that much better. so i do feel like i deserve this tiger dog, but i have to mention there are probably
      many, many people on this site who deserve it much more than i.

so, if in the rare chance i managed to win, what would i do with this baby? well, the first thing is that i would
      name him "arcturus", in honor of the bright star the tiger dog managed to remind me of. this star means so
      much to me; every night, i'll still glance up at the sky in hopes of seeing a glimpse of this shining beauty.
      when i'm feeling happy, i'll look for it. when i'm feeling sad, i'll also look for it. when i'm excited, angry, or troubled,
      i'll always look for it. it's always there for me, silly as it seems. my silent and stalwart friend. after i finished
      naming him, i would dress him up in items that only serve to accent his natural beauty. then, i would give him all
      the love i could possibly give, and shower him with affection and all things good. and maybe, just maybe,
      in the far future, when i see someone deserving of this cutie, i would send him their way. i feel like this is a good
      thing to do, to be able to give back to this site and these wonderful people. it would be an amazing way to spread
      happiness and kindness, and maybe make a lasting difference.

alright, don't laugh, but i kind of wanted to write a poem for the tiger dog, so here it is!

a tiger, burning bright
      standing tall with might
      looking into their eyes,
      you know they're as powerful as the skies
      a dog, loyal and proud
      laughing so loud
      standing strong
      leaping and jumping all day long
      this is the tiger dog.

ack i tried my best, but it's obvious i'll never be a poet. oh well, i hope you enjoyed it!
      (even if it doesn't make sense)

i wanted to take a moment to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart. i know how extremely lovely
      and valuable this pet is, and how much you've worked to be able to get it. you have allowed people like me
      on this site to have a chance to obtain such a pet, and i don't know how i'll be able to thank you enough.
      your kindness is what i look up to, what i aspire to be. thank you, ten.

Last edited by stardustrial on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xx
      xxstardustrial.
      xxbubble tea enthusiast.
      xxcat lover and artist.
      xxsend a trade or pm over!
    stardustrial

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

★ | ❝ Kotetsu ❞ | ImThatRogue's UR Tiger Dog Entry

Postby ImThatRogue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 pm

x
    ╔═ ══════════╗

Owner: ImThatRogue
    Pet ID: 255396313
    Pet's name:Kotetsu
    Adopted: 2017-12-18
    Growth: Full-grown
    Rarity: Image
    Given to ImThatRogue by: tenor

╚═══════════ ═╝
    x
    x
    x

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    ImageImage
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I'm a female Chinese-American university student majoring in Computer Science. My parents came to the United States a few years before I was born, to become U.S. citizens, open up a Chinese restaurant, and make a living in the U.S. instead of in a poor town in the mountains of China. My parents didn't even graduate from middle school, yet they were able to successfully open up a Chinese restaurant here and raise my younger brother and me as upper-middle class American citizens. They've worked hard for many, many years to give my younger brother and me a good future. I love my family and am very appreciative of how hard my parents have worked to get us to where we are today.

I've worked at my parents' restaurant ever since I was a little girl. It was a big part of my life. Every day after school, I would go to my parents' restaurant and help out. It helped me acquire social skills and other life skills. Working in the service industry is definitely a lot of hard work, though... I really disliked working at the restaurant because of how stressful and tiring it is, but there are some aspects that I really like. Because the restaurant has been open for as long as I've been alive, a lot of our customers have known me since I was a wee little baby girl. They've watched me grow up and are like a second family to me. That's one thing I like about working at a friendly mom and pop shop: the relationships we have with the people in our community. Oh, and another thing that I like about working at a restaurant: FOOD. I've learned how to cook from my dad, who is an exceptional chef, so I really enjoy eating cooking. Not to brag or anything, but I consider myself a pretty good chef myself (insert fabulous hair flip here). Unfortunately, we just recently had to sell our restaurant because my dad got sick and can no longer work. I'm glad that we sold it, because that means that my parents are able to get some rest now, but I am a little bit sad. The restaurant will always have a special place in my heart. My experiences there shaped me into the person I am today, after all.

Hmmm... what else? How about a little bit about my school life? I'm pretty much just your stereotypical Asian nerd. I've always been a straight-A student because I have stereotypically strict Asian parents, but I genuinely do enjoy learning. I also enjoy reading, drawing, playing computer games, and solving math/logical/strategic problems/puzzles in my free time (just perpetuating the stereotype). I've always been a good student, studying tirelessly to get good grades, but I didn't know what I wanted to pursue until my freshman year of high school, when I took a graphics class. I absolutely loved that class, and it opened my eyes to the many different career opportunities that involve two of my hobbies: drawing and programming. I have always loved drawing. When I was younger, I would spend all of my free time drawing and coloring. Then, when I was about eight years old, I got my first desktop computer and started getting into online gaming. One of my favorite games, GaiaOnline, allowed players to use BBCode, or Bulletin Board Code, to enhance their forum posts. It's a lot like Chicken Smoothie. But I enjoyed creating with code so much, I started using online resources like Khan Academy and YouTube to learn other programming languages. However, at the time, I still did not know that those hobbies could turn into a career. It was only after taking that graphics class in high school that I realized that it made sense for me to become a computer programmer. I enjoy creating with code so much, I spend almost all of my free time programming. I cannot imagine myself pursuing anything else. I want to turn my lifelong hobbies into a career so that drawing and programming can be a part of my life forever. I've been busier than ever now that I'm working towards my dream career.

Haha oh and I'm also an avid anime and pop (k-pop, j-pop, c-pop, a-pop? American pop, etc.) fan. And a huge fan of YOHIO. YOHIO is my life. Look him up if you have to. (Yes, it's a him.) Oh, and I also love sweets. Loooove sweets. Especially Twix. I need my Twix. Aaaaaand that's about it! Yep, that's me. Nice to meet ya!

Wait wait wait!!! I haven't even told you anything about my Chicken Smoothie life! My goodness, how could I possibly forget that?! So basically, I joined Chicken Smoothie in February of last year, per recommendation of a dear friend of mine, Miniscruff2000. She showed me her pet collection on this site one day, and I just felt the need to join after seeing her beautifully majestic unicorn collection and epic dragon collection. So I joined, and she helped me start out on this site. She gave me a huge giftbomb, helped me organize my pets, taught me "the ways" of this game, and everything. I was instantly hooked and addicted to this game by the second day, I believe. Haha I just really loved this site. I'm the type of person that likes to read the instructions thoroughly before starting something, so that's pretty much what I did here. I went through practically every newbie guide I could find. It was a ton of reading, but hey, it's okay! I love reading.

So because I was able to achieve one of my major goals (to have a complete unicorn collection) just a month or two after I joined (with the help of some incredibly generous people), I wanted to give back to this lovely community. I created a giveaway thread in March of 2015, and have been hosting giveaway games on that thread ever since. It's one of my absolute favorite things to do on this site. The thread used to be called "Name The Character!" There, I would post 10 pictures of characters from cartoons, TV shows, movies, etc., one at a time and have everyone name the character. The first person to correctly guess the character won a prize. That went on for 10 rounds a day, meaning 10 characters a day, until one day, I went on vacation and couldn't post pictures for "Name The Character!" I notified everyone, of course. And by everyone, I mean everyone who participated in my giveaway game. I had originally planned to continue "Name The Character!" as soon as I got back from vacation, but alas, I never got the time to sit down for an hour and actually host the game. Because of that, I revamped the thread and added more games. I changed the thread's name from "Name The Character!" to "ImThatRogue's Giveaway Games." There, I hosted giveaways like "Are You My Twin? Or Total Opposite?," "Monthly Raffle," "Adoption Center," "Dreamie Center," "Newbie Giftbombs & Giveaway Donations," and "Special Events & Giveaways" from time to time. "Name The Character!" hasn't been active/open for a while, simply because I don't have the time to sit down for a straight hour or so to host the game. I hope to bring it back eventually, maybe as a Special Event if I don't have the time to make it a permanent giveaway game.

I thoroughly, genuinely enjoy hosting giveaway games, though. I really do. I get to meet a lot of awesome new people and learn more about them as they answer "Are You My Twin? Or Total Opposite?" questions. There hasn't been a single dull day on Chicken Smoothie because of the giveaway games I host. My giveaway thread actually reached 900 pages last year, so I'm currently in the process of coding up version 2 of the thread. It's been a while, but it'll be out soon, with a few changes, and I'm so excited!

Aaaaah I've just had so much fun on this site, I can't imagine myself ever leaving. That's mainly because of the amazing people that I've encountered on this site. I met one of my best friends through this game, and so many other insanely wonderful human beings, I just... Aaaaaaaah I just love this game so much. The community here is what's keeping me addicted to Chicken Smoothie. I just love the people here. Everyone is so nice! Haha I've become so obsessed with this game, I've pretty much quit (or gone on a hiatus) on the other games I play(ed), and I've been playing them since I was a little girl! Some of those games include League of Legends, Gaia Online, ourWorld, and recolor.me. I've recently been getting back into Brave Frontier, though. It's an app, not an online computer game like the rest. There are some others, but those were the main ones that I played. Haha since finding Chicken Smoothie, I just dropped them all just like that. Now, my main addiction is Chicken Smoothie. And that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon!

Oh my goshhh where do I even start?! Okay, so obviously I'd like to own the UR Tiger dog for my own personal pet collection. Like many others, I'm sure, my ultimate goal is to own one of every pet here on CS. The pets here are absolutely stunning, after all. The artists are very, very talented. My original approach to achieving this goal was to start by collecting all non-list pets by species (starting with the species that had no list pets and few valuable rare+ pets, then working my way up to species with more valuable pets) and then, after that, collect the list pets. That plan went out the window, though, because I ended up trading away a huge chunk of my collection away to help my best friend get a UR Tiger, her ultimate dreamie. The only collections I kept were my unicorn and dragon collections, the pets that are literally the reason I started playing this game haha.

Have I mentioned how much I love mythical creatures? I loveeeeeeeeeeee mythical creatures. And anything that looks fantastical. Love love loveeeeeeeeeee them. Unicorns are a symbol of happiness, positivity, and all of the other great things of this world. I've always been fascinated by dragons, too. They're a big part of the Chinese culture (I am Chinese-American, after all), so I knew I'd absolutely have to collect the dragons here on CS. That's why my unicorn and dragon collections are my pride and joy.

Ahhh that's enough about my love for the fantasy genre and mythical creatures. Where was I? Ah, I remember. I was talking about my plan to get a complete pet collection. So because my plan to collect pets by species went out the window, I'm currently collecting pets year by year, while trying to obtain my dreamies as well. For example, I have a complete 2011-2019 monthly pet collection, save for this month's outcomes, of course. I also have all non-list special event pets from 2011-2019, except for one elusive Easter '11 pet I'm searching for. After I find that last missing 2011 pet, I'll have a complete non-list 2011-2019 pet collection! After that, I'll go for the 2010 pets, and on, and on, and on. After all of the non-list pets have been collected, I'll go after the list pets. So I suppose part of my original plan was kept. But anyways, that's my plan for now. It may seem almost impossible to some, but I'm determined to have a complete pet collection someday. I'm taking small steps towards it. I've still got a long way to go, though.

Now, although I'm trying to get a complete pet collection and am mainly trading to finish my pet collections by year, I definitely have some dreamies that I can't help but try and go after, even though I decided to go after list pets last. I just can't help it, they look so friggin' cool! I've got a huge list of dreamies because there's just so many I love! Some of my major dreamies include the galaxy dogs, the sun dog litter, the cerberuses, the sleipnirs, the Skelebun, the Raven, and of course, the UR Tiger dog!

I've achieved a bunch of my dreamies now, and I owe a lot of it to my dear friends. When I first joined this site, I never, ever would have thought that I'd be able to be so much in so little time. All of my dreamies were just seemingly unattainable Rares List pets that would take tens of years for me to obtain. I could only look at others' pets and stare at them in awe. I just thought there was no way I'd be able to get such beautiful, valuable pets. And yet, here I am, almost 4 years later, and I've come so far and achieved so many dreamies (with the help of some wonderful people). Just a couple years ago, I never would have thought that I'd ever get enough to be able to trade for what I have now. I still have a bunch of dreamies left that I haven't achieved, like the UR Tiger dog, but now that I've achieved a lot of my dreamies, it's now my mission to help some others achieve theirs, starting with those that have helped me achieve mine. My close friends have given me so much. I'm now using any list pets I get, that aren't dreamies of mine, to trade up to my friends' dreamies.

Aaaah but enough about how much I love everyone haha. Back to the real question, which is why I want the UR Tiger dog so bad. Aaaaaaah where do I even start talking about how much I love the UR Tiger dog?? Getting the UR Tiger dog has always been a huge goal of mine, ever since I first laid eyes on it back in 2015. I was just looking through the pet archive, searching for pets to add to my wishlist, and the UR Tiger dog popped up on my screen. It immediately caught my attention, because of it's fierce appearance and unique color scheme. The bold orange and dark purple stripes are contrasted by the bright blue eyes, and it's just a beautiful thing to look at, seriously. Plus, the tiger is my Chinese zodiac, so it holds a special meaning in my heart. Haha Chinese zodiacs are a big deal in our culture, especially if you grew up with super religious or superstitious parents like mine. Tigers are a symbol of bravery, power, and leadership in our culture, and I think the CS artists did an outstanding job portraying that with the UR Tiger dog's design. I've always wanted to get the UR Tiger dog as a representation of me, my culture, and what I strive to be.

I've actually gotten the UR Tiger dog once before, but I ended up trading it away to help someone achieve their dreamie. I first got a UR Tiger dog when I traded one of my beloved true date Sunjewel dogs away for a straight swap. My beautiful Ensoleille... I really loved her. I honestly prefer the sun dog litter over the UR Tiger, but in the end, I couldn't pass up a straight swap for a UR Tiger, because, well... It's a friggin' UR Tiger! Haha but anyways, at that time, I was still collecting chickens to trade away to someone. My original goal was to collect 25,000 adult chickens to trade to someone to help a very, very dear friend of mine (that friend that I mentioned up top that introduced me to Chicken Smoothie) achieve a dreamie. Unfortunately, I never got a reply on that chicken trade, so I ended up being stuck with 25,000 unwanted chickens... There was someone else who collected 100,000 chickens to trade to that same person for a UR Tiger as well, but again, since that person we were both trying to trade became inactive, they were stuck with their 100,000 chickens. I had a UR Tiger dog that the other person was looking for, so I traded it to them in exchange for their 100,000 unwanted chickens, and now I have a massive chicken hoard. Since I've had so many awesome people help get me those chickens, deep down I'm a little happy that my trade never went through, and I get to keep these chickens that I've worked so hard to collect and have gotten from wonderfully generous users. I'm very proud to hold the CS world record for the largest chicken hoard on CS!

I can't say that I regret trading away that UR Tiger dog completely, since I want nothing more than to help people achieve their dreamies after so many incredible people have helped me achieve a bunch of mine, but deep down I am a little bit sad that I no longer have the beauty in my pet collection... The UR Tiger dog is my absolute priority dreamie at the moment, so this opportunity is one I couldn't pass up!

Well, like I mentioned above, the UR Tiger dog is my biggest dreamie at the moment, so I would definitely keep it in my
    Achieved Dreamies group, name it, dress it up, love it, treasure it for eternity. Eternity.

Oh my gosh, I just got so excited thinking about naming it and dressing it up! I can't possibly have such a beauty in my pet collection without naming and dressing it up! I absolutely love coming up with dressups! So first things first, the UR Tiger dog needs a name... The first thing I think of when I hear the word "tiger" is an anime called Tiger & Bunny (because I'm such an otaku haha). Have you heard of it or watched it? If not, definitely check it out. It's great. Anyways, I immediately think of the main character Wild Tiger aka Kotetsu Kaburagi, so I got the idea for his name to be "Kotetsu" like Wild Tiger in Tiger & Bunny. I believe when I had the UR Tiger dog for a short period before I traded it away for the chickens, I named him "Wild Tiger," but thinking hard about it now, I think "Kotetsu" sounds better, dontcha think?

Now, the fun part! DRESSUPS! Now, as for the dressup, I remembered that I actually saved one of my favorite dressups of the UR Tiger dog I had briefly and posted it on my Imgur account. I took a look just now, and I really think I love the dressup and would use it again, with maybe a couple changes here and there, on the UR Tiger if I got it. It just fits the name so perfectly, and I thoroughly enjoy cosplaying my pets haha. Here's the dressup and some of the items I think I'd definitely use to dress up the UR Tiger dog with:

╔═ ═══════════════════╗

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    ImageImage

╚═══════════════════ ═╝

Oh my goodness, where do I even begin? You're one of the first of the incredible, amazing people I've met here on this site. I believe I first came to know you through the Good Trade Thread and your old 2015 giveaway thread? I had opened up my own giveaway thread earlier that year, and found the Good Trade Thread to be a wonderful place full of absolute sweethearts. You are definitely one of the most generous, kind, and selfless CS users I've ever met. It's amazing how you give out so many valuable gifts constantly. You're constantly giving away pets, and I know you even gave out extremely valuable list pets every month. My goodness, it's just... incredible. I really don't know how else to say it. I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am to just... see you around. Haha honestly. Just seeing you around on the forums brings a smile to my face, because I know you're likely making someone else happy again. I've seen you around for 4 years, and you're always, always doing something incredible every time I see you around. I'm genuinely so happy to still see you around and active after all these years. Oh and I believe you're good friends with one of my closest friends here on CS, Olivia aka Chronostasis now (haha they've changed their name like a billion times now)? You're so kind to Chrono, and it really makes me so happy because they're seriously awesome and deserve the love. You're one of the many reasons why Chicken Smoothie is such a magically wonderful place, ya know that? It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing that there are awesome people like you here, making the community (heck maybe even the world) a better place. You may not realize the huge effect you have on us, but your incredibly kind acts really brighten our days and impact us more than you know. The gifts that you've given, the kindness you've spread, it's all helped to make CS the great place that it is. You're truly inspirational. You motivate me to better myself each and every day. Haha I just wanted to take a moment to talk about how awesome you are and show my appreciation for all of the wonderful things you've done to make everyone happy and smile. You're truly an exceptional person, I hope you know that. Keep on keeping on, because you're absolutely amazing. Words really cannot properly express how truly grateful I am for everything you've done for this community and how happy I am to see you doing these incredible things. Really, I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for me and the CS community.

I'm sure you've heard this countless times already, but again, from the bottom of my heart:

ImageImageImage
    ▬❪ B O M ❫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    Do you wanna trade? I'm so
    close to a complete collection!
    Here's my trading center!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxxxx
    Currently Auctioning:
    TD May Lioness
    (0 Bids)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❪ C L ❫▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❪ D A R A ❫▬
    xxxxx
    These are my favorite people:
    snowflake ;; & Chronostasis
    Love you guys so much!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx
    Here are some helpful threads!

You can PM me if ya need help!

▬❪ M I N Z Y ❫▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ImageImage
    ImThatRogue

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

☼ Ten's Sweet Nothings ☼ awaiting winner choice

Postby tenor » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:00 am

hey hey hey

I am intrigued by the variety of forms ive received. thank y'all for entering. my estimated time of choosing a winner is two weeks, so around the end of march. im so sorry for it lasting so long, but I have a busy life and I know that I want to sit down and go through every entry individually, narrow it down to a few, then select from those.

in the meantime, my adoption center is still going to be up and running, and im going to move Oscar's giveaway guidelines to here, for my own reference:
        Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3902028&p=120766084#p120766084

love y'all a ton, and good luck.<3

-ten

ten - baptist christian - english educator
    quaint - ambivert - 🎵

tenor

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups