Billy's Saloon - Closing for Renovation!

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

should the format of this thread change?

yeah
52%
nah
48%

Total votes : 64

Billy's Saloon - Closing for Renovation!

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:57 pm

|Navigation|: You are here - Introduction|Rare Pound|Gifting Center|Giveaways|All Day Pound|Competitions|

Pet's name: Billy

Billy wrote:"Howdy! I'm Billy. I'm Amelia's mascot and assistant! Here we have my gifting center and rare pound! Below me is my rare pound, and below that is my gifting center!

We've also got a discord server, which you can join here!

News!

Last Updated 6/10/18

We're giving away TEN of the new store pets (that's two full sets!) Enter here: Click me!

~ What's going on this month? ~

Strikes and Bans

If you don't follow the rules, you may be issued a strike, or even banned for bad behavior. These will be given without warning. You will be banned after 3 strikes.

Bans
If I've banned you from my thread, this means you are never allowed to return to my thread ever again. I rarely ban people, and if I do, it's absolutely with reason. I will never ban you for something small, that is what strikes are for.

#880548 - BANNED

Strikes
If you've been issued a strike from me, it's nothing against you! It just means that you've broken a rule on my thread, and should probably read over them. If you've been issued a strike and have less than 3, feel free to continue interacting and taking part with things on this thread!

#328991 - 1 strike
#918425 - 1 stike
#919558 - 1 stike
#916543 - 1 strike
#741040 - 1 strike
#922950 - 1 strike
#848454 - 1 strike
#916720 - 1 strike
#927070 - 1 strike
#330706 - 2 strikes
#787060 - 1 strike
#787060 - 1 strike

~Thread Helpers~

tøxiclilypetals
Last edited by Amelia on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:52 am, edited 241 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rare Pound

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Billy wrote:"This here is my rare pound! This pound opens at completely random times. Usually, I will give a heads up before it opens. My rare pound is located here

[Status = CLOSED]

Rules wrote:1. No complaining! Please do not complain if you do not get a pet that you wanted.

2. Please be respectful.

3. Be appreciative and say thank you. This means, please do include a message when adopting from my rare pound.

4. Do not send more than one trade for a pet at once. If your trade is auto-cancelled, feel free to send ONE trade for another available pet.

5. You MUST bump. You will not get a pet unless you bump.

6. You can only get one pet per opening.

7. If someone gets a pet, do NOT spam them with trades for it/ask for it. It is up to them if they trade it or not.

If you get a pet from the pound and someone asks you for it, PM Amelia w/ their username.

FAQ wrote:When does it open?
It depends! It opens at random times

Is it first come first serve?
No, actually! After 5 minutes of trades, I randomly go through and accept them. This gives everyone a fair chance. c:

Do you take donations? Yes! All donations are appreciated. Donations of rares will go into this group. Donations of uncommons and below will go into this group, where they will get gifted to users via my gifting center. However, donations will not give you any advantages into getting rare pets.

Can I send multiple trades?
You cannot send multiple trades at once, but you can send another if one of yours auto-cancels.

How many pets are in the pound at once?
Anywhere from 5-15!

Donations wrote:
Donations

All donations are appreciated, but not mandatory. Donations are what keep my pound going! :D

Donators
Defresh - 111 rares, 1 VR, 1 list pet :0
SlipTheLunurox - 2 rares
Peaceful Angels - 1 VR
Rain, - 8 rares
Cloudpelt - 9 rares
Birdwhistle<3 - 1 VR
Briarlight - 2 rares
折原 臨也 - 18 rares + 1 list :0
Matsuyan - 90 Rares + 1 list pet :0
Tavros - 20 rares
MidnightAura - 1 rare
Zith - 2 rares
Placebo - 4 rares
Sinnamon. - 3 rares
Captainwolf3 - 1 rare
Puffin. - 1 rare
Catmother456 - 4 rares

Thank you so much to everyone who has ever so kindly donated! Donations are what make this place happen.

Last edited by Amelia on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:57 am, edited 32 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gifting Center

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Billy wrote:When I'm not running my rare pound, I go around gifting people who I feel deserve a little something to brighten up their day. I have a list that I carry around, and written on it is people to give a little gift to. You may have seen me before, or even have been gifted by me. I'd like to expand my horizons and gift more people! My goal is to be able to cross off every username on my list! These days, my list is getting a little short. That's where you come in, I need you to help recommend people for me to visit!

So far, we've gifted 217 people!

Status - Currently accepting suggestions of who to gift! Please note that it may take longer for Billy to get to gifting everyone.

Want to see his current gifting list? View it here!

If you know of someone deserving of a gift, then PM Amelia or post here with their username! She'll let me know and then I'll search for that person to gift. I'll go out and gift them as soon as possible! Before you PM me, I'd appreciate if you were to bump the thread! If you help me bump the thread, you might find a gift from me in your trading center. Even if you don't have anything on your wishlist that I can give, you'll still receive something!

Forms wrote:
~ Form for Gifting Someone ~
Code: Select all
[b]I want Billy to gift a friend![/b]
[b]Who do you want to gift? (can be multiple people)[/b]
[b]Would you like Billy to say that you recommended them?[/b]

~ Form for Gifting a Random Person
[b]I want to gift a random person![/b]
[b]Where should Billy find the random person?[/b]
[b]Would you like Billy to say that you recommended them?[/b]

Pet's name: Maggie

Maggie wrote:
Ugh, why do I have to be here? I'm Maggie. My brother, Billy roped me into doing this. Ugh, brothers, right?!?! Anyways, I make sure that everyone follows the rules here. To get this over with, here are the rules:

~ Rules ~
- No mini-modding! Me and Amelia have got it covered.
- Please say thank you. I work my fuzzy lil cowboy butt off to do this for you.
- Please don't be rude or argue. This is a thread of positivity. i hate positivity. i like sad things. no mom, it's not a phase!1!1!

Pet's name: Priscilla

Priscilla wrote:
Why hello there, I'm Priscilla! Over at my little booth here, I run the information booth! Anyways, here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions I'm asked:

~ FAQ ~

Q: What kind of things does Billy give out?
A: Billy gives out a variety of things! It depends on the user's wishlist. He will gift anything from bulk uncommons to store pets!

Q: Can someone be gifted more than once?
A: No. If someone is requested to be gifted multiple times, they will only be gifted one time. This is to help Billy gift as many people as possible!

Q: Can you tell someone that I recommended them to be gifted?
A: Sure! Just make that clear in your recommendation PM or reply.

Q: Can I donate pets to Billy for him to gift?
A: Sure! Any and all donations are appreciated. However, you cannot donate pets to go to a specific user.

Q: I have a question! Who can I ask it to?
A: PM Amelia! She will answer any questions you may have.

Donations wrote:
~Donations~

Eventually, Billy will run out of pets to gift. This is why he needs donations! Donations are appreciated greatly. All donations are great, regardless if it's a rare pet to an OMGSC. All donations will go into this group until the pets are eventually gifted out. Donations will not be kept for personal benefit, every pet will be gifted out, even if its the very rarest pet on the site.

Last edited by Amelia on Sun May 06, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Giveaways

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:00 pm

|Navigation | Introduction | Rare Pound | Gifting Center | You are here - Giveaways |All Day Pound | Competitions |
| Events|Stamps and Affiliates |

Billy wrote:When I'm not running my rare pound or gifting people, this is where I host giveaways! If I feel like I should give away a pet, this is where I'll do it! Giveaways range from random rares to list pets.

Current Giveaway

The giveaway has ended! i'm now collecting entries :D

Ends on June 30th

I'm giving away two of the store pet sets! Winners will receive one random horse from the set. There will be 10 winners! The pets are located in this group.

~ How To Enter ~

FIll out this form:

[color=#8080FF][size=150][center][b]I want to enter the store pet raffle![/b][/center][/size]
[b]Username[/b] answer here
[b]Why are you entering?[/b] answer here
[b]If you won one, what would you do with it?[/b] answer here
[b]What are some improvements [i]Billy's Saloon[/i] can make? What should stay the same?[/b] answer here
[b]Will you advertise this giveaway? (Use banner located on giveaway page)[/b][/color]

~ How To Enter if COPPA ~

Send a trade for the pet in this group!

Entries wrote:
Entries

Scarletfire
Guardian Angel Wolf
Yunno Gracefur
Chokolate Doge
Artistacat
MercyRez
dounut4life
poca,
thatsokayy
SpottedSnake
CosmicKittiez
I Like Bees
Feathersong64
Bellarocks123a
ForgottenShadow
varian.
zozowewe
.:Cleverfox:.
Annacat17
Jaysky
goldie12
fairylightsinoldtown
ChihuahuaSparklez
Bunnylove1235
propuppy11
realkitty56

~ Advertisement Banner ~

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3695338&p=115613558#p115613563][img]https://i.imgur.com/0fEuRti.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Amelia on Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:32 am, edited 20 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All Day Pound

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

| Navigation | Introduction | Rare Pound | Gifting Center | Giveaways | You are here - 24/7 Pound | Competitions |Events| Stamps and Affiliates |

Billy wrote:Thought the only way to get pets from me is through my rare pound? If so, you're wrong! Here is my regular adoption center. Unlike my rare pound, this center only gives away uncommons and below. Below are the rules and FAQ!

FAQ wrote:
Frequently Ask Questions

Where can I adopt from?
You can adopt from this group!

How many pets can I adopt?
You can adopt up to two pets!

How often can I adopt?
You can adopt once every 2 days!

Can I donate?
Sure! All donations will surely go into the All Day Pound group! For every 3 pets you donate, you can take one more!

Do I have to bump?
Yes! You won't not get a pet if you don't, but it's greatly appreciated!

I'm COPPA, can I still adopt?
Most definitely! Anyone can adopt from here!

Donators wrote:
Donators

Last edited by Amelia on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Competitions and Games

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

|Navigation | Introduction | Rare Pound | Gifting Center | Giveaways | All Day Pound |You are here - Competitions |Events|
| Stamps and Affiliates |

Billy wrote:I don't know about you, but I love playing games! So, I host games here weekly. Prizes range from rares to list pets!

~ Current Challenge ~

Current Challenge wrote:

These is no challenge going on right now! Come back soon!

~ Challenges We Do Here ~

Find The Pet Challenge wrote:
I'll ask a question. The answer(s) to the question will be random renamed pets from ANY of my groups. Once you find the answer to my question, search my groups to find the pet(s) with an answer as their name. Watch out, however. There may be pets that have the names that may look like the answer at first glance, but something may be off! Once you think you've found the pet(s) with the correct answer(s), PM Amelia the links of the pets. The first person to do so will get a VR pet, or even a list pet!

Dress Up Contest wrote:
You will be given a theme. To enter into the competition, you must dress up any pet according to the theme. You can submit entries by PM'ing Amelia! Once the competition is closed, she will pick the dress-up she likes most. Prizes range from rares to list pets.

Who's Most Like Me wrote:
For this challenge, there will be a form posted. There will be 10 questions. Each question will give you two options, and you pick the one you prefer. Amelia has also filled out this form. The form who matches hers the most will win! Prizes will range from rares - very rares.
Last edited by Amelia on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:23 am, edited 41 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:02 pm

Billy wrote:"Hi! This is where I occasionally host fun and interactive events! What is an event, you might ask? An event is a special game, or group of games, in which you can win prizes! Below is the current event we are hosting.

No event at the moment! Check back soon.

Previous Events:

- Easter Event
- Summer Carnival
Last edited by Amelia on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:58 am, edited 93 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps and Affiliates

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:02 pm

| Navigation | Introduction | Rare Pound | Gifting Center | Giveaways | All Day Pound | Competitions |
|Events| You are here - Stamps and Affiliates |

Affiliates wrote:
~Affiliates~

Visit Milkyway! He's a small owl with a big heart who loves gifting like I do! c:

Visit Fluffy and Ketzumi! They are super kind, and like me, want to make everyone happy!

Visit Herringbone, a large dragon with an even larger heart!

Stamp wrote:
~ Stamps ~
Stamp by Heidy

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3695338][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396423397908676611/398642408927264769/stampss.png[/img][/url]

Stamp by Rainbow Dash

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3695338#p115613401][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/eaedde4c61983e53a94ac6f245072543/tumblr_p663tzMJNS1wf56zyo10_r1_100.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited by Amelia on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:03 pm

res
Last edited by Amelia on Sun May 06, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
╔════════════╗

I'm Amelia! I like Taylor Swift,
caterpillars, and sloths.
That's honestly all you need
to know about me.
Oh yeah, I'm also from
California.

Links:

PM Me
My Free Pets thread
Trade Me

╚════════════╝

ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Billy The Gifting Caterpillar

Postby Amelia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04 pm

res
Last edited by Amelia on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

I'm Amelia! I like Taylor Swift,
caterpillars, and sloths.
That's honestly all you need
to know about me.
Oh yeah, I'm also from
California.

Links:

PM Me
My Free Pets thread
Trade Me

╚════════════╝