Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby Hanna » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:22 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pinks, purples, girly/pastel works too. Basically soft feminine colors are my fav
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink and blue combo, pink and black combo, pink and green combo
Hobbies: writing, plants, ukulele
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Japan
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: talkative, friendly, curious, unique
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cutesy/girly, pretty, elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: love them. pps deer especially
Favorite animal: guinea pig
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: deer, dwarf hams, guinea pigs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): hearts, floral
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): It really depends, so I'm gonna go with no
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No
Hanna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOSTINUNKNOWN » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:29 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue, silver, black, quail; any dark tone.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Darkened shades contrasted with lightened hues.
Hobbies: Reading and writing.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Family.
What are your pronouns: Any.
Favorite season of the year: Winter.
Favorite Holiday: Halloween.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Stoic with reason.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature, moon, sunface.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I enjoy them.
Favorite animal: Dhole or Boa Constructor.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Butterfly Wolves, Snakes, Dragons.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, ect): I don't harbor a preference, though I enjoy natural coat patterns, skeletal and moth designs.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark colors, as aforementioned.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Obnoxious circular designs.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, sharp and curled ears, ram horns.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: N/A
LOSTINUNKNOWN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CR-S01 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:27 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue (especially green blues), pink, green, brown
Any Specific color Combinations you like: there are so many options that it's hard to say
Hobbies: drawing! also reading fiction, video games
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": "cat" was the first word that came to mind
What are your pronouns: they/them
Favorite season of the year: fall or winter
Favorite Holiday: Halloween/Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: unsure
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): i tend to like things with a flowery, ocean, or space theme.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: neutral/positive, didn't know people disliked them. sometimes i'm sad that some pets aren't pps because their growing stages are so nice
Favorite animal: if i have to choose one, cats. but i like a lot, especially snails and marine invertebrates
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: butterfly wolves! then probably bunnies and dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: probably pastel, then dark, then bright. they can all be good
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i TEND to dislike warm colors, but i can love them too. i also don't usually like complementary color combos (red-green, orange-blue, yellow-purple)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: this group reveals my tastes pretty well. this is not important to the decision but i just want to thank you. this is a fun idea! and it's kind of you to do it. please take your time and be well
CR-S01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Androys » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:38 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black/grays
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Black or gray + other colors (nothing pastel or neon except neon teal, faded colors are fine), fiery colors, single colors with different shades.
Hobbies: Drawing, gaming, sewing, re-coding my TH character profiles
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Winter, the cold or cool shady places outside, fall/halloween (excluding thanksgiving), happy animals <3
What are your pronouns: It/Its/They/Them/Any
Favorite season of the year: Winter or fall!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Playful, curious, innovative, weird
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature, spooky, fun, cool/cold, epic/awesome, fiery
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Basically, I prefer the ones with open eyes that show a little bit of their future personality
Favorite animal: Wolf
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dragons, Lions, Dogs, but mainly I love the ones where artist's get creative and add/redo/tweak the lines and create UNIQUE creatures XD
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Scales and skeletal are always cool, I love misty and glowing looks, but really I'm open to most patterns aside from the ones I don't like.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark and bright are both good :)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Love, floral, thanksgiving, red (or orange) and blue TOGETHER, too much yellow or yellow against white, polkadots, PPS that are still sleeping (they're CUTE but I'm not obsessed lol), I'm not big on the rodents (even though I love rodents irl), birds, spiders, fish.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I LOVE special additions! Longer fur/hair, different tails (especially longer ones), claws are cool, wings and horns are always fun, body redraws are interesting, love extra fluff, and REALLY when an artist makes one animal into another, or into an unknown/new creature.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope! Very excited to see what you come up with! It's been almost 3 years since I last played this so I'm curious to see how my pet has changed <3 PS, I still dress my old CS twin to better represent me and take care of him! Just relaying because it's been so long and I'm a little different i think :)

..................... 𝝙𝞟𝘿𝙍𝞗𝝪𝞢
......⦂ 𝞓𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝙇 𝝙𝘙𝞣𝝞𝞢𝞣 ・ 𝝞𝞣 ⧟ 𝞣𝞖𝝣𝞛 ⧟ 𝞖𝝞𝞛 ⦂
...........━━━━━━━━━━━━
...........𝝞𝞟𝞢𝞣𝝙𝙂𝙍𝝙𝞛 | 𝞣𝙒𝝞𝞣𝞣𝝣𝙍
....... 𝞣𝞖 | 𝝙𝙍𝞣 𝜞𝝞𝙂𝞖𝞣 | 𝞣𝞖 𝞠𝙐𝙍𝙂𝝣

..𝝙𝞟𝝞𝞛𝝙𝞣𝝞𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣..𝝞𝘾𝞗𝞟 𝘾𝙍𝝣𝘿𝝞𝞣...
Androys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:05 am

Favorite Colors/shades: Any shade of blue, bright yellow, pink, black, burgundy!
Any specific color Combinations you like: yellow/pink, black/blue and black/eggplant!
Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music, worldbuilding/oc stuff, and fandom culture! [esp. Anime/Manga based ones]
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Deep forests, rain, candy, and kid-core things!
What are your pronouns: She/they
Favorite season of the year: Fall always!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween/Samhain!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Passionate, awkward, unworldly, capricious.
What kind of theme do you prefer: Too many! Spooky, elegant, old-timey, foresty, deep-sea, cutesy, royal, memes, Alice in Wonderland-vibes, artsy/musically.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Always like(only exception is bats), favor in some species.
Favorite animal: opossums, bats, hyenas, wolves, sharks (I tried to really narrow it down here-)
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Cats, dogs, bats!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: Transparent, misty, stitches, honestly too many!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Leaning towards dark, but I also love pastels!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Cameleons, equine, adult eastern dragons, adult rats. As for colours and themes: "dark rainbows" or black x rainbow combos, bright orange, fast food. I also tend to dislike swirls, scales, floral patterns (not flowers, just floral patterns) and sometimes many/small spots if that helps?
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: If they have their own little companion (like a snail or frog or bugs or idk), long fur, bobbed or very long tails, unique linearts.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I don't care if the pet is more feminine or masc. leaning, if that is any help? I hope this wasn't too much text! I've gotten a twin in '18 and my life changed a lot during those 6 years- for the better! <3 So I was curious how my pet may have changed.
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosabelly » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:28 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Gray and pink
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Gray and other dark colors mixed
Hobbies: Video games
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Going out for a nice dinner
What are your pronouns: Any
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Anxious loner
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cutesy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: favor
Favorite animal: Tarantulas
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Butterflywolf, bat, tarantula
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Roses
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Dogs, hamster, stripes, purple and orange.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, fluffy tails
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really can't think of anything
Rosabelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby achieve1dream » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:00 am

This is such a fun idea! Thank you!

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue/Silver
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Natural/Neutral tones
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, learning languages, photography, horseback riding, breeding/raising goats and video games.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Sunshine, animals, riding horses, family, warmth.
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: The transition between summer and autumn.
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: creative, empathetic and over-thinker.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Depends on the species, but not generally my favorite.
Favorite animal: Otter and horses.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Horses, dogs and foxes.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Solid or natural blends. I like bi-eyes (one of each color).
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Spiders
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I like natural looking horses and farm animals (cattle, donkeys, etc.)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not that I can think of. I'm really looking forward to see who my soulmate is. Thank you so much!!

I joined in late January 2024 and my goal is to get every pet for the year 2024 (besides store pets) to celebrate my first year. To see which pets I still need and to see a list of my current dreamies, visit the link below. The first dreamie I achieved was the Friesian above.

!See my dreamies, horde and 2024 outcomes needed CLICK HERE!
achieve1dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrogsareGr8 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:05 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue, green, orange, purple and yellow
Any Specific color Combinations you like: I love green with purple, pink and green
Hobbies: I sell and collect vintage toys.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my kids, my cat, reading while drinking tea on a rainy day.
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: Fall
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: caring, creative, anxious, protective
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): foods, forest, Christmas/Halloween (but not creepy Halloween)
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: LOVE
Favorite animal: in real life, it's frogs. On here, I like so many.....the dwarf hamsters, pps butterfly wolves, pps chickens, squids, snakes and rats seem to be my favorites.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Hard to pick three, but I'll go with squids, pps butterfly wolves & dwarf hamsters
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I like a lot of the green ones....especially glowy, but I also like the ones that look like they have fuzzy fur.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright....like 70s fall colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't tend to get the pets that look sad, or like a piece of them is missing. They make me sad.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I like the other little pets....I saw a rat with a frog on his back, a rabbit with a worm, a cat with a salamander.....they're super cute. I like fuzzy fur a lot and cryptid pets very much!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: No, I'm not picky. I haven't been here very long, so will be happy with anything.
Pet's name: Fred
FrogsareGr8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bristlefrost » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:51 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): earth tones ; also blue/black/silver/purple
Any Specific color Combinations you like: see above
Hobbies: roleplaying (warrior cats my beloved) , and chicken smoothie :lol:
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": inner peace
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: happy to be here
What kind of theme do you prefer: realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like
Favorite animal: cats!!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: cat, worm, b-wolf
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): patterns that look like RL animal patterns
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: no preference
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: squid, and things with too many eyes
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): sure!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: am a returning player so happy for anything
bristlefrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:55 pm

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624