Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (and other adoption gam

Postby p3ar » Fri May 24, 2019 9:19 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Yellow and White
Hobbies: I Draw traditionally/digitally, I like to re-read old books from my childhood, I play videogames of all kinds and have since I was barely able to hold a controller, and I like to keep people company.
Favorite movie: The Road to El Dorado
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving. Lovely family time, and food.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Actually, Not that Intimidating.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic/Nature/Food or Drink.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm so-so. Depends on the pet. I Favor normal pets a lot more.
Favorite animal: Hmm.. Either Alligators, Bears, or Lemurs.
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Butterfly Wolves & Owls
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers/Scales/Transparent/Solid
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright, actually.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not a huge fan of Normal Dogs or wolves. Horses aren't my thing either. Or Rodents UNLESS They're Hamsters. I'm not a huge fan of the "Spooky" theme, unless It's particularly pretty. Or the Floral/Swirls/Hearts/Pink themes.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Oh Sure I Do!. For Butterfly wolves, I Adore unique wings. I Like Long fur and Wings, Horns, all that. Clothes aren't a huge like, though.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I'm a Sucker for any pets that have a lot of micro-details in their design. I love that stuff.

Bump <3
p3ar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Fri May 24, 2019 9:26 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
Black, red, midnight blue

Hobbies:
Writing, listening to music

Favorite movie:
Finding Dory

Favorite season of the year:
Spring and Summer

Favorite Holiday:
Halloween

How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
quiet, compassionate, friendly, kind

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
robotic, nature/forestry, ocean, spooky, realistic

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:
depends. I prefer PPS Camelons, PPS squids, PPS monkeys

Favorite animal:
wolves

Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie:
squids/underwater critters & canines & mythical creatures

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):
skeletal, stitches, glowing, misty, scales, feathers

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
dark colors

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:
girly designs

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):
balloons, horns

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
today is my birthday

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madcom » Fri May 24, 2019 11:54 am

Username: Agust D.
Your Story:Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
Name of the Character You Would Like Me to base Your Free Pet On: Percy Jackson
What Do You Feel is The Most Important Aspect of Your Character for Me to Match? (body color, personality traits, species, eye color, type of markings, etc.): Percy is a son of poseidon, so maybe a water theme thing, and he's brave, so an animal associated with bravery
Anything Else You Would Like to Add: n/a
╔═════════════════════════════╗

Image ☆ MADDY . . . Image they / them (★˳𝗼)
Image . . . plz b patient I am autistic! Image
╚═════════════════════════════╝
madcom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Fri May 24, 2019 3:56 pm

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glaceia » Sat May 25, 2019 3:59 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Silver/white
Hobbies: Reading, video games, watching tv.
Favorite movie: The Princess Bride for the sheer amount of nostalgia.
Favorite Holiday:Thanksgiving
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Kind, Silly, Nerd, Geek.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal/Elegant/cutesy/pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them.
Favorite animal: Dragons
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: My true top faves are dragons/unicorns, but to make it easier for you, I'll pick butterwolves and foxes as I do like them a lot too.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Misty/feathers/hearts/floral/swirls/glowing.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Anything but orange, brown or grey.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not really, just avoid the mentioned colors please.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, fluffy fur, horns, claws, long ears.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing I can think of.

Thank you for doing this.
Glaceia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Sun May 26, 2019 5:09 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny~Girl » Mon May 27, 2019 4:25 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Baby blue and Light purple
Hobbies: Coloring, drawing, writing stories
Favorite movie: Lion King
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Loyal, skeptical and smart
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature and animals
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I favor them
Favorite animal: otter
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: pps Cats and pps dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing and galaxy
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: brown, orange and blood red fur
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, floofy ears, sharp claws and sometimes horns
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: It being pps or young in other words, maybe some ear floof and that's really all
Bunny~Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willo » Mon May 27, 2019 4:49 am

Favorite Colors/shades: Orange and green, and generally a big fan of warm color schemes or muted colors with lil accents of bright colors

Hobbies: Drawing, discovering new tunes, night walks

Favorite movie: Legend, or Watership Down

Favorite season of the year: Autumn

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Quiet, loyal, anxious, perceptive

What kind of theme do you prefer: I like foresty stuff, or spooky!

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm pretty much neutral, depends on the pet

Favorite animal: I like bunnies and goats

Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Bunny, dragon

What kinds of patterns do you prefer: glowy, sky/space, psychedelic

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: it's a tie between bright and dark

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: usually not a fan of pink, pastel, leopard print or dots

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: I love horns/antlers!

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that I can think of. My preferences are varied and I'm not very picky!

Thank you for reading, peace
willo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynbowveinz » Mon May 27, 2019 10:26 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Royal blue, dark purple
Hobbies: Video gaming, writing, video editing
Favorite movie: Probably the Pitch Perfect trilogy. I don't watch a lot of movies.
Favorite season of the year: Spring!
Favorite Holiday: Christmas. :P
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Geeky.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love them. They're very special.
Favorite animal: I don't really have a favorite animal, if I'm going to be honest.
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dogs/cats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers/floral/swirls/misty
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Nope
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings and horns!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nothing that I can think of!
ImageImageImage
the scrimblos
reynbowveinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Digital_Space » Mon May 27, 2019 11:14 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Dark blues, pastels.
Hobbies: Drawing, sleeping, and eating.
Favorite movie: Coraline.
Favorite season of the year: Winter. Can't beat the feeling of the cold <3
Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Dreamer, artistic, depressed, melancholy.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Dream like, space themed, painting-look, or an angel-like look.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love PPS animals! They always look adorable.
Favorite animal: Unicorn, Cat, or Deer.
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Unicorns or Deers.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Swirls, sparkles, or fluff.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Both Pastel and dark colors!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Bright colors and rough looks.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): All of the above!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I'm very introverted and I always feel small compared to others.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I felt like doing this because I need to polish up on my writing skills)
Username: MidnightDreamy
Your Story:
She fell from the sky...
Bright and Beautiful..
She fell on a planet, not of her own..
However, her kindness was taken advantage of...
And the Humans broke Her in two...
Until she formed into the one...
Who promised to bring back their Dawn..

Aurora Dawn let out a cry of pain when she heard her alarm go off again, simply grabbing and throwing the damned thing at the wall. Another day, another pain. She got up, got dressed and went downstairs, the friendly faces of her non blood-relative family giving smiling happily at her arrival. She happily ate with them, and went on her way to her hellish job...

Name of the Character You Would Like Me to base Your Free Pet On: Aurora
What Do You Feel is The Most Important Aspect of Your Character for Me to Match? (body color, personality traits, species, eye color, type of markings, etc.): Her eyes, they are an incredibly bright blue! Or you can base her off of her hair, which is a bright and pastel orange.
Anything Else You Would Like to Add: She is short and chubby.
Digital_Space

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me