Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby digitalholic » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:02 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): green, brown, neutral colours, red
Any Specific color Combinations you like: natural colours (brown/grey/white/black/beige), black/white/grey, tbh other than that i dont really have favs, i like a lot of stuff :3
Hobbies: art, coding, listening to music
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": music, seems fair enough
What are your pronouns: he/she/it!!
Favorite season of the year: autumn or spring <3
Favorite Holiday: halloween!!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: hyper and tired
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): fairy/whimsy/nature, spooky/weird, angelic, realistic, emo/scene, sci-fi <3
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like them but i dont favor them especially <3
Favorite animal: cats, bugs, canines, mudslides, weird fishes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: bwolves, wolves/dogs, fennec foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): complex, floral/tattoos, natural/realistic
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark, but i like pretty much anything!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: designs too plain, expect if they're realistic
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): very much so, i like accessories, items, and interesting designs :3
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i think you might have guessed, but i like interesting designs OR plainer ones but more natural/realistic that i can dress up

ty sm for doing this <33
verne :3

he/she/it 🎧 🎐

digitalholic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollyon. » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:21 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): dark velvety red and cobalt blue
Any Specific color Combinations you like: just anything that doesn't clash! not especially fond of duller colors, but jewel tones, pastels, neons, and brights are all pretty to me. :3
Hobbies: costume/fashion design, painting, collecting things (specifically oddities, scene wristbands, and vintage rosaries), and curating niche spotify playlists
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": like john stuart mill as argued in "utilitarianism," i see happiness as the overarching one true meaningful pursuit in life. i aspire to achieve happiness for myself and for others in every way i can, constantly in pursuit of it above all else.
What are your pronouns: he/him mostly, but sometimes i sprinkle they/them in there to add a little pizazz
Favorite season of the year: spring!! perfect transition from the tranquil silence of winter into the energizing (albeit exhausting) heat of summer.
Favorite Holiday: halloween!!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: unforgettable, unconventional, eternal artist.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): ooh i honestly really like most of these. i guess anything having to do with fantasy, whether that look like an elegantly ornate elven or royal design, traditional eastern historical, space adventure sci-fi, or cursed woodland nymph! or anything else of that sort. not a fan of pets based off of food or drinks though.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: It all depends on the overall design! i don't value PPS pets more or less than others for being PPS, i value pets based on how visually pleasing they are.
Favorite animal: cheetah!! i've always loved them since i was a kid. or snow leopard. i love how bonded they are to their mates!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: #1: ANY type of cat, #2: lions, #3 specifically those PPS butterflywolves that look like fuzzy caterpillars. so adorable hehe!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): i think in general i tend to favor more detailed designs, but in general i'm not too picky!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: anything except dull greyish colors!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: food/drink! and i'm not a big fan of pets designed by nick or lilian nightshade pets, unfortunately
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love horns especially, but any pet that deviates from the default lineart is supper cool to me!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: favorite songs: eyes without a face by billie idol, dress by buck-tick, the entire "a fever you can't sweat out" album by panic! at the disco, blindness by metric, donttrustme by 3oh!3, paralyzer by finger eleven, and pet by perfect circle. these are SO random but also all peak, top tier songs to me right now and forever aklslka so i feel like it paints a good picture of the multiple aesthetics and passions i have hehe :D
★ 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗠! 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 ★
ImageImageImage
┌──────Image──────┐
he/him, call me Jaycethspotifycarrdadult! college student
└──────Image──────┘
★𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈 𝘿𝙀-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈-𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙈★
╔═════════════════╗
ImageImagexImagex
╚═════Click 4 link!═════╝
Apollyon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uglyorganist » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:49 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): brown, orange, jewel tones
Any Specific color Combinations you like: i really like pastel blue and pink, rainbow combos, and darker neutralish combos
Hobbies: reading, collecting & listening to music, logic(?) games, sticker collecting, decorating things in every sense of the word
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": enjoying what im pursuing in life, good music, my friends, sunny weather
What are your pronouns: any
Favorite season of the year: summer
Favorite Holiday: never been able to pick!!!! possibly halloween or valentines day. but definitely my birthday if that counts
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: easily amused emo boygirl
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): my favorites are aquatic, sweet, gothic, and skeletal/organ pets <3
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: nothing in particular to point out!
Favorite animal: fishiess, pigeons, bats, cats, otters, all aquatic animals
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: squids, bats, dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): i like skeletal, stars, stitches, transparent, and non-repeating patterns a lot (like images)
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Can't chooose
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Nothing in particular!!
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Nothing specific, I really love anything unique
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:That's it i think!! Thank you so much this is the cutest thing ever plus i love answering specific questions about myself

‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
MONI Image
I like all things sweet,
lovely, fishes, plushy, emo
and spoo000o0ookkyy~~
` `

Image Image Image Image
uglyorganist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bwainrot » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): black + white, bright green, coral pink, rainbow
Any Specific color Combinations you like: black + white
Hobbies: minecraft, drawing, gaming, pet sites, talking to friends
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my friends :3
What are your pronouns: any
Favorite season of the year: summer
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: silly, passionate, sleepy, lover
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): i love all themes so much i cant choose :p
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i love them!! but its not a requirement or anything
Favorite animal: cat
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: cat, deer, macaw
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): i love all patterns!!!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright colors but all of them are fine :p
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: colors that clash/look generally ugly (not too picky on this one, it takes a really ugly color scheme for me to consider it ugly so dont worry)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love anything thats special :3 i prefer special additions to regular pets but im not super picky, i just love em all <3
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: rarity doesnt matter!! neither does date :p
bwainrot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G2FR. » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:36 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I don't see colors well but I like Blacks
Any Specific color Combinations you like: brown + mint, Orange + Black, Grey + Purple
Hobbies: I am an artist! Self-Taught. ^^
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Happiness is when you can't take that silly smile off your face, and you can only enjoy the warmth the moment gives you.
What are your pronouns: she/he/they
Favorite season of the year: I enjoy winter ever so much. The cold, the snow. <3
Favorite Holiday: I do not celebrate holidays.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Brave, Kind, Timid, Intellegent
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I prefer horror, dark, spooky, scary
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Depends on the animals. If it's cats, or horses, I love them.
Favorite animal: Jellyfish, Giraffes, and Devon Rex cats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Spiders/Scorpions, Snakes, Dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I prefer patterns semi like swirls or "ribbons"
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel if it's mixed properly, and Dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I do not like the chickens. what so ever. lol. NO SPOTs. no polkadots.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I like Horns, or larger claws mostly. I enjoy the fluffier fur, or no fur at all.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Whoever decides to stroll my way, will become my new mascot, and be my forever. <3 Thank you so kindly for this oppurtunity. It is a lot of hard work, and dedication. I hope you have a fantastic day. <3
G2FR.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarkal » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:04 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink or black or blue
Any Specific color Combinations you like: love rainbow
Hobbies: reading and seed bead earrings
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": walking thru the forest or on the beach with my dogs
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: autumn (or summer but I don’t care well in the heat lol)
Favorite Holiday: summer break when you were a kid
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: passionate, autistic, stubborn, caring
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like most themes, but nature, realistic, cutesy, elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: love pps
Favorite animal: tigers and tropical fish and snakes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: warrior cats, dogs, bunnies and lions are all tied
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): idk they’re all unique
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: love bright colours[b]
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: [b]not too keen on those monkey looking things or birds

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): love all special editions, butterfly wings are my fav, also anything dramatic Like everything you’ve listed as an example lol
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I’m an Aries :twisted:
I was inactive for over ten years but I’m back and looking for my dreamies⬇️
ImageImage
clarkal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SweeneyTod » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:15 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink, purple, black, navy
Any Specific color Combinations you like: nope!
Hobbies: drawing, writing, gaming
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": a lake with a beautiful sunrise
What are your pronouns: they/them, he,him she/her
Favorite season of the year: spring
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: kind, giving, tired
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cytesy or royal
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: favor (especially catapillers)
Favorite animal: catapillers
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: catapillers, otter, butterfly wolf
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): any
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:dark or pastels
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:nope
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):anything is fine
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: im not at all picky and thank you.
Image Image
SweeneyTod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raya36 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:20 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black and blue
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Black and blue or black and red
Hobbies: skiing, archery, art
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My cat and skiing
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: winter
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: quiet, adventurous, friendly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky, dark
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: no preference
Favorite animal: cats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: cats, dragons, foxes, deer
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): solid
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: any of the rodents, horses
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): multi-tailed foxes, linework/design edits to make it a different species like the mountain lion sitting cats for example
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: thank you!

Raya36
❞𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆Trades ©⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
working on collecting all cats,
deer, snakes, birds, and otters.
always love trading
have: fae foxes, list pets, all my items
and tons more
Raya36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:30 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreezeTide » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:58 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Grey and orange
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Red/orange & white & black
Hobbies: Video games, board games
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Having a good time with family and being with my childhood friend. Not having to worry about academics all the time.
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Lunar New Years
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Anxious, thoughtful, ambitious, smart
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Traditional, nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: They are cute! I don't have any particular preferences, but I like them.
Favorite animal: Tigers
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Eastern dragons, western dragons, foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Scales, feathers
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Monotone, dark.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Long fur, or horns!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: N/A

Thank you for all the thought that goes into these! I appreciate it
FreezeTide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me