Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby BING_us » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:27 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): black/blue
Hobbies: watching youtube/drawing
Favorite movie: two heros
Favorite season of the year: fall/winter
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: shy nice edgy flirty
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): nature/forestry
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like pps
Favorite animal: pps cats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: subbed cats, wolfs, store pets
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): transparent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: rats horses Camoens
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, lonsg fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): floppy ears /wings / bobbed tail
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: ------------
BING_us

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf000 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:34 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Purple and silver
Hobbies: going in the woods and sleeping
Favorite movie: any good horror
Favorite season of the year: end of summer beginning of fall
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: I am very weird
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal/ elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: they're ok
Favorite animal: Horse or wolf
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Horse wolf fox
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):kinda galaxy like
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark and pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't think so
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings and long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope!!! Thank you so much!!!
Wolf000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lounah » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:02 am

I'd love to play again! Last time I played was back in 2017!

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Pink, Black, Grey
Hobbies: Listening to Music and Playing Video Games
Favorite movie: 101 Dalmatians
Favorite season of the year: Summer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Quiet, Serious, Shy, and Loyal
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic and Pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Not my favorite, but I appreciate them
Favorite animal: Foxes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dogs, Foxes, Malk Wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Solid, Spots, Starry
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like a mix of bright and dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats, Chameleons, Guinea Pigs, Syrian Hamster, Dwarf Hamsters
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I like Long tails, wings are interesting too
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Space has always interested me.
Lounah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:43 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:14 am

bump

3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 am

bump

3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fedyastars » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:20 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Yellows, oranges, reds, just warm colors!
Hobbies: I draw a lot, read and play video games
Favorite movie: maybe all dogs go to heaven lol
Favorite season of the year: Fall!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween!!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Very anxious but excitable
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic or elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I'm pretty neutral about them
Favorite animal: Maned wolf or racoon!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Wolves, cats and foxes!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Anything other than scales, skeletal and stitches!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Bright or dark!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Robotic and food/drink
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Long fur, bobbed/curly tails, horns and claws are all nice!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope, but thank you!!
fedyastars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedJasper » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:25 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Red, purple, black
Hobbies: drawing, climbing
Favorite movie: Jumanji
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: independent, creative, introvert, weird
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): fantasy, natural colors, (but it doesn't have to be these)
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: neither, although I would prefer it to be full-grown
Favorite animal: dog or lion
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: 1. lion!! 2. dragon 3. zebra
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): no preference, just not solid
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: regular or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Nick pets, spiders or rats, pastel or neon
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Yes, I love them!! preferably not clothes, or hair, but im okay with longer fur, wings, different tails or ears, horns, or things like that
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope
- She/her
- Offering art for pets!
CloudedJasper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:40 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): #9155ed and #bad455 - purples, lime greens, and ambiguous oranges are all very villainous colors.
Hobbies: Writing, gaming, roleplaying... villainy
Favorite movie: I cannot decide on one, but Ghibli films are great and I feel very obligated to mention Megamind.
Favorite season of the year: Autumn/Fall
Favorite Holiday: All Hallow's Eve!!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Villainous nerd is... good?
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal, spooky, robotic, elegant, villainous
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like.
Favorite animal: Eh... too many to like, but I'm partial to humans (if they count), insects/crustaceans/arthropods, and sea critters like sea cucumbers. Other specific species include Dracula parrots, leaf sheep, sea bunnies, and axolotls.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: PPS cocoon butterfly wolf, rat, dragon.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, solid, spots, stripes, transparent, glowing, misty, high-contrast/bowling alley carpet sort of things (particularly anything that could come off as... well, villainous).
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: ...Yes? It just depends on the design. A dark might play well with a bright or a pastel, but, as long as it looks cool.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Floral.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Horns!!! Wings!! Weird expressions! Line edits!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: A paragon of villainy... but... also a good companion. Perhaps emphasis on the good and the villainy. I'm a complex and ambivalent young man who has weird feelings on how villainous he is, and generally speaking, I'm like... cartoon-tier evil, quite harmless, probably. But don't tell anyone I said that despite it being visible for the entire internet to see. I'm hoping they all just skim over this... but, uh... yeah.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KrabbyPattyGummies » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:59 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): purple, black, turquoise.
Hobbies: drawing, playing video games, photography, and playing the piano.
Favorite movie: i actually have a lot, but my all-time favorite is Home (2015).
Favorite season of the year: summer.
Favorite Holiday: christmas!!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: friendly, fun, curious, creative.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky or forestry/nature.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i think they're cute, i like them.
Favorite animal: orcas.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: wolves, macaws/birds, and deers.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing, floral, and stripes.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel colors.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i'm not really a fan of solid/one-colored pets or with 'bland' designs.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings and claws.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope, not really.
KrabbyPattyGummies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me