Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby BuggyBoyy » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Sage green, dark green
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Earthy tones! Purple and yellow.
Hobbies: Taking care of my insects/arachnids, all different forms of art
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": ...my boyfrenn...
What are your pronouns: He/they
Favorite season of the year: Fall
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: silly goober tired
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky, cutesy, crazy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Im pretty new so im ok with it :3
Favorite animal: Praying mantis or dogs!!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Spiders, Dogs, worms
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): any pattern really :]
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:[/b] nope
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Floppy ears, balloons, clothes and items
~Eel - He/They~

Hopelessly in love with @Kuzcolicious <3
BuggyBoyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowximilien. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): gold, red, white, olive green.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: gold and white, orange and green, red and any colour (except for black).
Hobbies: eating, sleeping, telling everyone a lot of useless facts about my current hyperfixations, reading, writing poems.
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": am i allowed to skip this question? i haven't been happy for about eight years so idk how i should answer.
What are your pronouns: he/him.
Favorite season of the year: spring.
Favorite Holiday: i haven't celebrated anything for years but i still have some halloween decorations in my room (pumpkin-shaped fairy lights). so let it be halloween.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: stubborn, honest, oblivious, permanently tired.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): angelic, ocean themed, orange themed (the fruit, not the colour), sun and/or moon themed.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i really like them.
Favorite animal: sheep, goats, deer, cats (especially orange and calico ones), borzoi dogs, pigeons, frogs and toads.
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: deer, pps snakes, malk foxes.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): spots, stars, hearts, dots, glowing, realistic stripes (not the straight and smooth ones), feathers, scales, floral.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel and realistic bright (not neon) colours.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: neon colours, cold purple and dark blue colours, horses and ponies, chameleons, the majority of cats.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, horns, curly or long fur, fins and fish tails, any mutations (two heads, three eyes, etc).
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nothing, i guess) thanks for the opportunity)

☽𖤓he/him☽𖤓

☽𖤓intj, 1w9, 136☽𖤓

☽𖤓autistic☽𖤓

meowximilien.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Netsuii » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am

Favorite Colors/shades : yellow, purple, pink
Any Specific color Combinations you like: yellow and purplr together tickle my brain but otherwise all colors appreciated
Hobbies: i draw, animate, crochet, sew, skateboard
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": haha cozy bed, plushies, sunny weather
What are your pronouns: she/they
Favorite season of the year: summer!
Favorite Holiday: halloween cuz it's silly and spooky, amazing coztumes, candies
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: confused and kind creature
What kind of theme do you prefer: cutesy, aquatic, foodies, very colorful
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them alot, but not more than grown up ones, equally
Favorite animal: oh man i have alot, sorry. Sharks, rats, frogs, cats, beetles, moths
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Rats, otters, frogs (i think?)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: stitches, hearts, transparent, clown-like, aquatic-like
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:bright and pastel!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: pictures plastered on top of animals? but some r really cool so dunno
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: long fur, curly tails, items
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I find it super funny when and animal is turned into another species (for example I have a rat but it's drawn on a cat base) but it's not very important

Good luck with all of the forms, have a good day and take it easy! (●'◡'●) It's a super cute idea btw!

Cool giveaways: Tyrant001's and _Aquamarine_'s - be respectful and read the rules!! :3

ImageImageImage

Rat Train

ImageImageImage
Netsuii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckblind » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:32 am

Favorite Colors/shades: sky & 50s blue, pink
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink & blue, pink & yellow, pastel rainbow, cymk
Hobbies: drawing, writing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": waking up to nice weather & my cat waiting to be picked up
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: spring
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: creative, outgoing, still worries!
What kind of theme do you prefer: food/candy/dessert, space & sky (stars, sun, clouds, etc.), ocean, snow, skeletons, fairies, angels; generally cute & fantasy-themed pets
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: favor!
Favorite animal: pigs
Top three favorite species on CS: pps caterpillars, dwarf hamsters, butterfly wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: floral, gradient, retro patterns (arcade carpet, geometrics, etc.), sparkles, color block, stripes, swirls, checkerboard. anything busy
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel & bright :)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: frowning/sad pets, button eyes, more detailed 'creepy' or dead pets (ghosts are fine though!)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: balloons, costumes & clothes (especially halloween costumes & costumes of other species), closed eyes, extra fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i like pretty much anything as long as it's colorful! i also like when butterfly wolves have extra objects on their backs. thanks so much for the opportunity, i'm excited to see the result!
duckblind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:13 pm

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimplyPhil » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:26 pm

okok, to start out, whoever I get will 100% be going into my all time favorites pet folder because whATT? Find tuned pet just for me?? Youre far too kind

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I love greens and oranges/browns, I prefer more naturey/unsaturated colors
Any Specific color Combinations you like: nothing I can think of that screams favorite
Hobbies: Im studying to become an Entomologist (insect study), I collect rocks and pokemon cards, my favorite pokemon of all time is Nosepass >:)) I play video games with my friends, and also sew :D
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my absolutely amazing partner, I owe her the world
What are your pronouns: He/Him
Favorite season of the year: Summer!! Love the warm weather
Favorite Holiday: Halloween, Its the day before my birthday and who doesnt love to go to sleep after dressing up like your favorite character and getting free candy, only to wake up to cake, haha
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Book-worm, friendly, happy, artsy
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): definitely nature, but excluding the ocean, hate that thing /lh I cant swim too well so im not a water guy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: no opinion towards em, but I love the draft horse PPS
Favorite animal: Capybara/Guinea Pigs >:D
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Draft Horse / Horse / Chickens
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Im not sure to be honest, im definitely more of a plain/simple pet looking person
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Darker colors pls
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Im not a fan of neon, or pinks/blues. I also dont like the deer, monkeys, or reptiles. Also absolutely no hate^^ Im just not a fan of the pride colored/or any flag designs, it just doesnt scratch that pet design itch for me
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Nothing in particular :D
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Ive laid out so much I cant think of anything else to put, but if i think of anything Ill be sure to come back and edit it in >:D

Another huge thank you, Im so excited to see what you come up with!
SimplyPhil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babyquel » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:19 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Baby pink, black, red
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Black and red
Hobbies: Gaming
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My gf, my friends, animals, good food
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: Fall
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Awkward
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, cutesy, fairy like
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Love them
Favorite animal: Cats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Malk foxes, dogs, dwarf hamsters
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Florals, skeletal
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Either dark or pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Colors that are too bright like neon; not a fan of rats and horses/ponies
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Flowers and bows
quel ♡ adult ♡ she/her ♡ pink lover
babyquel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheesyzRodie » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:49 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Pastel color (esp pink/blue), black, red
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink - white, blue - white, black - red
Hobbies: Drawing and daydreaming
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": animals, nature, curry, my bestie and other friends!
What are your pronouns: he/him
Favorite season of the year: Winter!!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Calm, tired, awkward
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky, cutes, edgy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like them, i think they're okay
Favorite animal: Deer, bunny, parrot, hamster, spiders, i have alot...
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Bunny, deer, dwarf hamster
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): any is okay rlly!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: i like all but pastel is on top
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not a fan of reptiles, draft horses, pps butterfly wolves,
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): floppy ears, claws, curly or long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: none! Thank u for ur kindness and please take ur time <3
Halloo every nyan !

he/him
stupid trans dude

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Just here for pretty pets and funsies ~ I'm Sebastian's hubby and the biggest Ranfren fan everImage

I <3 bunnies, parrot, spider and any hooved animals (esp deer!!)

My art examples (on sta.sh)
cheesyzRodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imbibitor_lunae » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:32 am

thank you so much for this oppurtunity!
Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): blue and silver/grey
Any Specific color Combinations you like: blue and white/grey, pink and purple, blue and pink, red and black
Hobbies: listening to music, sleeping, reading manga, playing games
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": going to a concert! the vibes are immaculate and seeing your favorite singers is always fun!
What are your pronouns: she / her
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: introverted but loud
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): there are a few. i like any of the chinese new year themed pets, fairy, fantasty, ocean, and space themed!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like pps pets!
Favorite animal: tiger
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: butterfly wolves, hamsters, bunnies
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): flowers, hearts, stars
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel colors, then dark colors (not usually one for bright)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not a fan of bugs
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love wings and balloons! the clothed ones are really cute too
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope, thank you so much for this little game and i hope you have an awesome day!
imbibitor_lunae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowlabrador » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:45 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): i like light brown and sunshine yellow :3
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pink/brown and yellow/white
Hobbies: I'm an actor, and i like drawing and singing!! i also do a bit of card games lol
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": i think about a calm day cozy on a couch with my loved ones watching a silly movie and having the fire going, while the family dog lays at our feet :))
What are your pronouns: they/them
Favorite season of the year: fall!
Favorite Holiday: ooo probably Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: silly, confusing, optimistic, sarcastic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): cutesy or elegant!!!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i don't mind :D
Favorite animal: i loveee black footed cats and albino rats...
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: rats, dogs, and dragons ^^
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stripes or hearts orrr misty :3
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: muted or dark colors, but im ok with pastel fs!!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: nothing tooo bright would be awesome :3
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I LOVE CURLY TAILS AND HORNS :D
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope :33 i am just excited to see what you choose!!!!
yellowlabrador

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me