Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby ~ Antisocial Opal ~ » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:39 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Pastel purples (lavender/lilac), Dark purples, sky blues, off-whites
Any Specific color Combinations you like: purple & blue, pink & blue,
Hobbies: Drawing, Sleeping
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Curling up for a nap with my cat after a long day.
What are your pronouns: she/her
Favorite season of the year: Spring
Favorite Holiday: Easter or Christmas (even though I don't like winter, xmas is still great)
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Likes cats, drinks tea
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Realistic/natural, wildcat/cat-like, aneglic/light, floral, cottagecore/fairycore, pastels, pretty,
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I LOVE PPS Pets!
Favorite animal: CATS (specifically Snow leopards and Cheetahs, I love wild cats)
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: CATS > Lions > Fennec Foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Floral/flowers, wildcat/cat-like markings, fluffy, misty/glowing.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: PASTELS!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't like rats, horses, spiders, chameleons, or monkeys. And I don't like spooky/creepy, or robotic themes much, and I don't like ones with crazy/busy colors. No purple & orange color combo.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, Long fur, Jewelry, Bobbed/curly tails, floppy/bigger ears. (extra FLOOFY tails or longer tails my fav).
~ Antisocial Opal ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HarpyHunter » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:59 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Turquoise, Black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Teal and purple, teal and yellow, teal and black
Hobbies: Art, sewing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": My pets and friends
What are your pronouns: She/Her
Favorite season of the year: Spring
Favorite Holiday: Christmas because I get to hang out with my family
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal, Spooky, Ocean
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them
Favorite animal: Dragons, foxes, cats, birds
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dragon, Snake, Horse
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Misty, stitches, scales
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: None
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):I have not seen any of these additions so I am unaware
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: None
HarpyHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wax Trax! » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:34 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): purple, black, red, dark green, dark blue, neons
Any Specific color Combinations you like:I really love black combined with bright colors, black and red, really any of the colors I listed above but I am open to more
Hobbies: I love listening to music!!!! I really love physical media and retro stuff, I ply a lot of old console games watch vhs tapes. I also really like reading, writing and swimming. I like a combination of cheesy stuff and macabre stuff
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": being at home surrounded by my favorite things and people, relaxing, or being in the water on a warm summer day
Favorite season of the year: fall and winter!
Favorite Holiday: Halloween!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: deadpan, collected, detached, maybe a little silly at times
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like spooky stuff! I also really botanical/plant theme, space theme, maybe ethereal looking? I like stuff that kinda embodies scene or early 2000s internet culture, but also pets that are elegant and dark, ethereal looking. ALSO I LOVE MYTHOLOGY PETS!!!!!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I don’t really like PPS pets.
Favorite animal: octopi and squids!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: butterfly wolves, cats, dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc) :skeletal, misty, glowing, stitches, anything a little spooky
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark and neon/bright colors!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don’t really like anything too simple, but I also don’t like themes that have a lot of neutral colors. I do not like many of the other species except for rodents and monkeys
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I love special editions!!!! The more unique a pet is the better
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not that I can think of!
Last edited by Wax Trax! on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we’re truly angelfish

gray
she/her
i love music

ImageImageImageImageImage

in our angelhood
Wax Trax!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlexHargreeves » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:43 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Dark Green, Light blue, Light Pink (or black)
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Nope not rlly
Hobbies: Horse riding, Hiking, Mountain Climbing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Fields of flowers and warm sun with no stress weighing u down
What are your pronouns: She/Her!
Favorite season of the year: Autumn!
Favorite Holiday: Christmasss
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Independent, Short-Tempered, Understanding, Closed
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Foresty/Nature or Elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like!
Favorite animal: Wolves ^^
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Wolves, Cats, and Lions
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Skeletal, Misty, Floral
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Horses, B-wolves, stitches, Solid
[b]
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc):[/b] Floppy ears, Curled/Bobbed tails, Long fur
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really Ig ill just mention i do love dogs/cats that are not in there normal line-art
We need 4 more people to reach 400 members! Join the amazing LTCS discord server today! Image
AlexHargreeves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelbunnyevie » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:45 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
White/ black/ pastels
Any Specific color Combinations you like:
Pastels/ or realistic color combos but I love everything
Hobbies:
Astrology, tarot, video games
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness":
A warm day, a comfort meal, time spent with my favorite person, love.
What are your pronouns:
She/her
Favorite season of the year:
Summer!
Favorite Holiday:
Valentines
How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
Girly, talkative, positive
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
sweet/ cute/pretty
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:
LOVE them
Favorite animal:
Bunnies!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie:
Rabbit
Rats
Dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):sparkly/ transparent, floral
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
Honestly both, pastel more if i had to pick
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:
Red
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, floppy ears, three tails,
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:

Thank you!!!
Angelbunnyevie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aopa0502 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:50 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue, yellow, black, white, light brown.

Any Specific color Combinations you like: Black+ grey+ white, neutral tones.

Hobbies: Photography, swimming, coding.

What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Good food, nice outdoor air.

What are your pronouns: He/they

Favorite season of the year: Autumn

Favorite Holiday: Nah

How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Calm, thoughtful, sleepy.

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature, realistic.

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like

Favorite animal: Eagles and dogs.

Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Snakes, Chameleons, Birds.

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers, solid, spots.

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Monkey, Pink..

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Wings, Horns.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really, thank you for hosting!
Aopa0502

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrogsareGr8 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue, yellow and green
Any Specific color Combinations you like: I really like pink and green together
Hobbies: selling vintage toys, baking, reading, kissing my cat
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my kids and my cat
Favorite season of the year: Fall
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Giving, Earthy, Caring, Anxious
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Hmm....so many....I think food themed, especially holiday foods
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Love
Favorite animal: Frogs
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Ooooh....very tough! dwarf hamsters, squids and worms (pps butterfly wolves)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I really like skeletal, hearts, floral, glowing, scenes of outdoors or other animals
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: bright fall colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not really....I guess I'm not a fan of animals that look sad or like part of them is melting off, etc.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): I'm not sure what these are, because I'm pretty new, but I love candy themes.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really. I'll be happy with any. :)
Pet's name: Fred
FrogsareGr8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuriel3 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Pink, Red, Yellow!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Greens and Browns, Reds and Blacks
Hobbies: Nature photography, digging holes, discovering new things!
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": Being with the people I love!
What are your pronouns: She/her
Favorite season of the year: Fall!
Favorite Holiday: New years!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Fluffy~
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Cute!!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Favor!
Favorite animal: Crayfish!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Goats, spiders, caterpillars!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Solid!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not at all!
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): All of them!!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: We should hug lots and lots

Thank you!!
yuriel3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orugio » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): pink, white ,gold
Any Specific color Combinations you like: white and gold , white and black/grey and blue yellow and red
Hobbies: art and karate
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": friends and also my fav manga witch hat atelier
What are your pronouns: it/its
Favorite season of the year: spring
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: extroverted, loud, hyper, caring
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): sea themes / fish themed, royal, angelic and colorful
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: im very neutral depends on the pet
Favorite animal: snow leopard
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: otters, lions and rats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): scales, spots and stripes
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: depends on the oet but i do enjoy bright colors (not eyebleed tho)
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: im not a biggg fan or butterfly wolves and i also dont really like overly cute-sy and edgy designs
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i really like long fur , horns and claws
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i dont have anything specific in mind to add so no

ImageHi im VashImage
I use mirrored pronouns plus it/its and im agenderflux
Im also autistic ^_^

My main special interests are:
>Humans
>WHA
>Trimax
>Splatoon
>Snow leopards

My silly critters:

ImageImage
Orugio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aventurines » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): neon pink, purple, black, red
Any Specific color Combinations you like: black + purple, green + purple, pink + black + white
Hobbies: art, rockhounding, meteorology/storm chasing
What comes to mind when you think of "Happiness": my fiancee & friends (:
What are your pronouns: she/they
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: christmas, but in a very specifically non-religious way. it's all about the bonding with those closest to me & celebrating winter to me (:
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: cringefail girl
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): angelic, wintery, nature,
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like!
Favorite animal: ALL felines, stingrays, foxes
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: lions, dragons, syrian hamster
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): feathers, hearts, stitches, glowing
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: literally all of them are OK!!! i prefer bright or dark most of the time but i do love me a good pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: when a design is too heavy on spots or swirls! some is ok but i dont like it when its all spots.... ( ̄  ̄|||)
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): WINGS ! ! ! ! long fur, hair
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i am OK with any species ultimately ! ! thank you so much in advance for the effort put into this (: <3
[AVENTURINE]: friends, to fully relish this --

angel/aventurine
adult , i am plural
transfem nb lesbian
♡ genshin, life series, hermitcraft, pkmn, hsr
seattlegarages is my lovely fiance <3
formerly pearlescentmoon

[AVENTURINE]: i'm betting every last chip.
aventurines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me