Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat P

Postby Osskiar » Mon May 23, 2022 10:44 am

This is such a cute idea <33
I filled this out not really thinking about CS pets so you don't have to stick with exatly what I wrote ^^;

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Corals, pinks, oranges and browns
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Browns with pinks and blues and most things with white?
Hobbies: Reading, horse riding and animating. Also usually hyperfixating on wrestling if thats a hobby
Favorite movie: Fantastic Mr Fox
Favorite season of the year: Autumn
Favorite Holiday: Valentines
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Quiet but stubborn
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature and natural designs especially bird patterns, spooky but also elegant? idk what that means either
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them, I perfer some species over others but I don't think there are any I don't like
Favorite animal: Anteaters or rabbits
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Rabbits, ponies, and drafts
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Floral, spots and hearts
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel or dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Brights, and anything foos/drink themed
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Bobbed/Curly tails, flowers and the little doodles outside the pet lines that are sometimes there
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Something cosy feeling? idk
ImageImage
She/Her . Adult . Wales . CSTime +1
Osskiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavenn » Mon May 23, 2022 10:48 am

I love this concept hjjgn

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): red-ish orange & white
Any Specific color Combinations you like: the two above or grayscale
Hobbies: drawing, video games, trying snacks & sweets
Favorite movie: avatar
Favorite season of the year: spring
Favorite Holiday: christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: distant, indecisive, understanding, warm
What kind of theme do you prefer: nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: indifferent
Favorite animal: snake
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: western dragon, snake, malk wolf
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: no preference
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: soft/pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: very vibrant colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: claws + fluff
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: -
Lavenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felixforma » Mon May 23, 2022 10:49 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Green and Purple, I think!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: blue and green, anything that looks "forest-like", and pastels and warm autumnal colors sometimes
Hobbies: reading, yoga, baking desserts, scrapbooking, and journaling
Favorite movie: Kiki's Delivery Service maybe?? Or The Corpse Bride? Very different vibes LOL
Favorite season of the year: Fall, followed by summer
Favorite Holiday: Halloween! I love to decorate!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative, disorganized, clever, helpful
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Forest/nature and halloween-themed are my two favorites!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I usually like the cutesy and Easter ones :)
Favorite animal: Unsure!! Capybaras maybe??
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Deer, butterfly wolves, and snakes.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers, misty, glowing!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I think my preference is usually bright and natural over pastel, but not neon-bright!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't love anything that looks too unnatural, like stripes and swirls!
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): horns and wings are probably my favorites! hats and balloons amuse me every time though :)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I really like spooky-but-cute things, but don't think I embody that aesthetic very much. In person I'm much more of an average, practical person haha

Thank you!! These are fun :)
felixforma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cleodora soleil <3 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:02 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): brown, pink, ivory/off-white, bright red
Any Specific color Combinations you like: pretty much color combos of my favorite colors
Hobbies: baking, art, composing music
Favorite movie: don't really had one. i watched the sonic movie recently though!
Favorite season of the year: winter/autumn
Favorite Holiday: valentine's day
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: fluffy on the inside
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): love pets themed after desserts...also love valentine's day-themed pets, and pets that look a lil silly (for example, that one snowman tess/sitting cat)
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i like pps pets, but they're not my favorite thing in the world. i adore pps newborn kittens.
Favorite animal: cats, hermit crabs, and moths
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: tess/sitting cats, nick dogs, and eastern dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): i love lacey patterns and hearts!!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel colors, if its red i prefer it to be bright
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not really? i don't like, actively dislike any pets.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): i love special additions!! anything goes, but my faves are wings, horns, and floppy/folded ears on cats
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: idk

tysm for this opportunity!!
i'm cleo. xe/xem.

looking for wishlist items.
ImageImage

cleodora soleil <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FlamingRoses » Mon May 23, 2022 11:30 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): purple and teal
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Dark purple with black, gray and/or white, teal with black and/or white or anything rainbow
Hobbies: I enjoy watching movies, playing videogames, reading, writing, dancing, playing tabletop games, playing D&D
Favorite movie: I love so many movies! but currently I would say Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Favorite season of the year: Autumn
Favorite Holiday: Halloween or Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Imaginative, introverted, kind, sympathetic
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I like space themes! or something cutesy/cottage core vibe!
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I love PPS pets!
Favorite animal: Foxes, cats and dogs in real life!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Unicorns, squids and dogs!
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): swirls or glowing is fun!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Darker colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i do not like spiders/scorpions
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, flowers, stars/glitter effects
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like a lot of different things but I think fantasy is one of my favorite genres for most things! I will be happy with my pet soul mate no matter what though! Thank you very much!
You do you <3
FlamingRoses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Tue May 24, 2022 10:18 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Blue, Black, Red, White
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Black and White is a fave
Hobbies: drawing
Favorite movie: Halloween maybe? not sure!
Favorite season of the year: Autumn <3
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Artistic, quiet, loyal, friendly
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, anything nature themed or natural, cutesy
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like
Favorite animal: Dog!
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Dog, Cat, Bunny
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I honestly dont have a preference!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not really!
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Yes! Bobbed and curly tails are some of my favorites
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: n/a
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Thu May 26, 2022 11:56 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longfurby » Thu May 26, 2022 12:42 pm

Favorite Colors/shades: blue, purple, pink, especially with accents of black. Think galaxy colors!
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Galaxy Colors
Hobbies: Art, Sewing/Embroidery
Favorite movie: Your Name
Favorite season of the year: Summer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: funny, smart
What kind of theme do you prefer: spooky / fae
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I feel meh about them
Favorite animal: fishing cat, ocelot, tarsier, dolphin
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: draft horses, bats, eastern dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: glowing, scales, transluscent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like all of them but I usually prefer dark CS pets.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: wings, horns, claws
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: My favorite pets on CS are the 2019 fae mischief event pets.
longfurby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SamurajSonia » Thu May 26, 2022 6:19 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Red, blue, purple, black
Any Specific color Combinations you like: Black with red, purple, blue or green. Pastel palettes counts too, like cotton candy for example
Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music, playing games, roleplaying
Favorite movie: Dofus Livre I - Julith
Favorite season of the year: Summer
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Anxious, mysterious, silent, kind
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal, spooky, ocean, cute
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them
Favorite animal: Cat
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Cats, unicorns, dragons
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): skeletal, transparent, gloqing, misty
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: all of them, but mostly dark and pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: rodents, small ponies
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): Yes, mostly wings, long fur, clothes, horns, claws, items
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I really like mystic creatures, I'm also a hermit with vivid imagination, so I like to create stories for music. It can from happy-go-lucky to dark ones, but often with happy ending. I also like dark and shiny things and precious stones

SamurajSonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Floofynewfy » Mon May 30, 2022 11:00 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): black, navy blue.
Any Specific color Combinations you like: black and red, blue and green.
Hobbies: drawing, sculpting, reading.
Favorite movie: how to train your dragon: the hidden world
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday: halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: brave, shy, sensitive, understanding.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): realistic
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: sadly, dislike...
Favorite animal: cats
Top three favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: sitting cat. malk(or is it mark) dragon. snake, cat
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stripes
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: not really
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, horns, claws, etc): wings, claws.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: i like the gray griffin, don't think i'll ever get it but i hope i will, also i really really LOVE halloween pets
i'm Murder Drones fan, feel free to PM me about it >:3 (below image and avatar from md)
Floof/Floofy | nerd | artist | home schooled | irl friend :3 | my TH
ImageImageImageImage
Floofynewfy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me