Looking for art of my Fursona ^^

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Looking for art of my Fursona ^^

Postby quardie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 am

Hi Guys :3

I'm looking for art of my fursona, Angel. She is a domestic cat. Anyway, I'd like a picture of her that will fit in my signature, (possibly animated..). I've already ordered an avatar, so I probably won't be needing one. ^^ Anyway, here is some ref and stuff you need to know about Angel.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Angel
Mate: Open X3
Personality: Funny, sweet, helpful, and cute. Some tell her she'd be a model if she'd try. Her brother hates her guts, but Angel hates him back. She LOVES to help. If her parents let her, she'd help everyone in the world. She LOVES to listen to music, and play with friends. She chats on the phone all day with her friend, which annoys the life out of her brother. She wishes to change the world someday.
Description: Angel is a light silver she-cat. She has a few dark silver spots, but she's mostly light silver. Her paws are white, but the tip of her tail is a dark, dark silver. She a dark silver star over her right eye. She has a very, very light silver right ear, but a dark silver left ear. She has a white marking on her chest, and a white underbelly, and muzzle. The base of her tail is white. She has purple eyes.
Item Description: She has a necklace with a glowing blue star at the end. She has dark silver wings.
Her best friends: Luna (C) ☪ℓυηαя ƒαιтн☪....Spark (C) gailagj....Pika (C) Pika♥.
Theme Song: Living in the sunlight--Tiny Tim.
Fave Songs: All One Republic Songs, and Citizen Soldier by 3 Doors Down, 100 Years by Five for Fighting, and Hero by Skillet.
Likes: Music, Friends, being in the spotlight, and having all the attention.
Dislikes: Her brother, tornadoes, chocolate milk shakes, VERY windy day (I hate to explain..).
Fave Food: All Fruits and Veggies. Even know Angel is a cat, she doesn't like meat much.
Fave Drink: Soda, Kool-aid, Juices 83
Fave Color: Purple!!! 8D
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
What I will pay

And I know I'll have to pay. I'll probably pay with rares. And If it's animated, probably 3+ WL Rares or 1 Very rare. It depends. XD I can't do anything that's so much I cannot afford it. ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope to here from all the great artists out there ^^
quardie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for art of my Fursona ^^

Postby quardie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 am

bump ^^
quardie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:55 am

Is it ok if it is non animated and traditional? I can also do animated digital. Your choice.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quardie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

Animated digital would be fine. May I see some examples? ^^
quardie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 am

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 am

im interested, should i post an example?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Even as the wind dies away, my heart still flickers
Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quardie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Yes, you can. ^^

Your art is adorable, Rain. :3
quardie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Aww shucks *blushes* Thank you. Does that mean you want me to do some art of her?

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quardie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 pm

Sure, If you don't mind ^^

What would the payment be?
quardie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 pm

What about This (without items)? I can do one traditional picture and a digital animation for it :3

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me