~Tinseltown Chibi Customs and FREE-bies~CLOSED ATM

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

~Tinseltown Chibi Customs and FREE-bies~CLOSED ATM

Postby WinterRocki » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm

ImageImage

Open/CLOSED

-Freebies-
A cute little Alpdeer with strange magenta and orange markings.
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=741121][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/iqa7vo.png[/IMG][/url]

Slots-
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Empty

-Examples-
(Will add more) My signature, this art (I used no references or pre-made lineart), http://i52.tinypic.com/sb7y1c.png

Rules
1. Please be kind and considerate when posting or ordering. No one likes it WEN YU TLK LIK THIS OMG WUT!!!!!!
2. Refrain from spamming the topic. That means letters, random chatting (ex. I heart me some fried chickens!), or even just saying "bookmarking" you can bookmark this topic, but please don't post your doing so, it spams the thread ^^
3. Don't steal other people's customs. It's a serious offense and you will be reported.
4. If you don't like the way I made your custom, feel free to tell me! I'll be happy to go back and change it.
5. Bullying is also included in the "be kind and considerate" rule. If you bully someone who will be banned from this thread depending how bad it was (can go from 3 days to forever).
6. Thats it, now was that too hard? Enjoy and welcome to Tinseltown!
Last edited by WinterRocki on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~~~Siggy Under Construction :3~~~
ImageImageImageImage

~~My fursona, Winter. She's er, a little busy right now...~~
WinterRocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Tinseltown Chibi Customs and FREE-bies~CLOSED ATM

Postby WinterRocki » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

>_+Chibies+_<

Chibies are the small animals that wonder into Rob's traps that he uses to catch Alpacha and larger animals for experiments. These pets are much to small to drive sleds, but they are awful cute and in his free time he likes to make special elixirs to change their coats to bright hues of purples and polka-dots. If you wish, you can order one! Chibies can be attached to Alpdeer (up to three chibies on one Alpdeer at a time) or seperately for your signature. There are also special rarer Chibies given out randomly in Auctions and competitions, so keep your eyes peeled!

Freebies-
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=741121][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/4r562t.png[/img][/url]

A fiery Cockatiel seems to be wandering around aimlessly. This pet can not be added to Alpdeer, but you may put him in your signature. He seems to have taken a liking to you!

Slots-
Currently infinite! You may order up to 3 chibis at a time.

~Currently For Sale~

Form A.Image
1 '10 uncommon

These little cockateils love to play but can be rather grouchy without enouch attention. Any lineart edits are one extra COMMON '10
Last edited by WinterRocki on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

WinterRocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterRocki » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 pm

>>RESERVED<<

Auctions/Contests
ImageImageImageImage

WinterRocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterRocki » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 pm

-_-Affliates-_-
If you wish for your art shop to be listed here, please PM me with a link and I'll add it :3 Thanks
Last edited by WinterRocki on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

WinterRocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WinterRocki » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm

/|OPEN|\

Notice: I have decided to rethink my plan for this shop. Postponed until I can get my thoughts together *which will probably take awhile*
ImageImageImageImage

WinterRocki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me