•::~.Ɔнαяαcтɛя Δʋcтισи!.~::•

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

•::~.Ɔнαяαcтɛя Δʋcтισи!.~::•

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi, guys!
I have a few old characters and charente made but never used, so I thought I'd auction them off to see what you guys would give for them. I would prefer if you didn't change there names or genders, but if you win then you can do what you like with them. The good thing is, some of them already have lots of art! So bid away! More characters will be added at anytime, so keep checking back! :3

• • •

Ariana wrote:Ariana
Ariana was my old fursona, way back when, but does not resemble me at all anymore. She was a good fursona though, and has LOTS of art. Autos for her is any VR '08

Bids::

Apollo wrote:Apollo
Apollo is Ariana's "mate" and was a good character of mine. He has only two pieces of art. Auto would be any very rare.

Kaylee wrote:Kaylee
Kaylee was a kitty charrie I designed a while back, but never used. She has no art, and the auto for her is a '08 or '09 rare, preferably a dog.

Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me