Customized Wolf Art in Exchange for Pets

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

How much interest do you have in these 'adoptables'?

I like them and want one, but I don't have a rare/very rare to use as payment.
14%
I like them, but I think a rare/very rare is too expensive for one.
71%
I like the look of them but don't want one myself.
14%
I don't like them and am not interested in buying one.
No votes
Other (feel free to PM me or post with your thoughts).
No votes

Total votes : 7

Customized Wolf Art in Exchange for Pets

Postby kovularonga » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:25 pm

Kovu's Wolf 'Adoptables'
Small size adoptable shown above, also avaliable as medium large:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285/kovularonga/WolfAdopt1M.png

Rules:
- These adoptables should be considered limited edition, as I may stop 'selling' them at any time.
- You may post these on other websites, so long as you give credit to me as well as Chickensmoothie if you request one of their designs.
- You may not remove my name, claim these adoptables as your own, or alter/copy/trace the lineart and claim them as yours.
- Follow all of Chickensmoothie's rules.
- I require a reference image to work off of when making an adoptable.
- There are no refunds if you are not happy with your adoptable, however if you talk to me about it politely and privately through PM, I will do what I can to correct the issues.
- I will only accept payment after I have finished your adoptable, so I trust you not to trade/sell the payment we have agreed during the time your adoptable is being completed.
- If I make changes to these rules, I will highlight them in red.

Avaliability:
There are currently four open slots:

Note: Each adoptable is done using the same basic lineart with changes made to it depending on the requested design. Currently avaliable changes: dragon-style wings, curly tail, short (bob-)tail, floppy ears, two and three tails variations. I am also able to flip the adoptable horizontally if you prefer such. If you prefer a certain colour of shading or secondary lighting (seen as light blue in the example), feel free to request it and I will try my best to make it work.

Payment:
I am currently looking for the four store pets from last month (the winged dogs), or also the swamp-type store dogs from before that. I suggest not looking at my wishlist for ideas for payment, as I won't accept many of the recent or lower-rarity pets I have on there as payment. I prefer rare or very rare, and pets from 2008 that I don't own have potential to get you several adoptables for a single pet (note: this will count as a single slot, as it is for a single person).
If you are uncertain about payment, feel free to send me a message or trade offer (only if you specify its about the adoptables), or leave a post here.
- I can also draw a background of your choice for an adoptable, but this may require a greater payment (depending on the pet you offer).
- Also, if your design includes one of the variations listed under 'Avaliability' but have not seen the variation and are uncertain if you will like how it looks, feel free to ask me for the example version and I will post a link to it here.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post here or PM me.
Last edited by kovularonga on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you are interested in doing a one-on-one quad canine roleplay, feel free to message me!
~ Current dream pets: July Sunback and Joker ~
By the way, I was lucky enough to get the UR Cat. I'd love to have a Sunback, so if you have a Sunback you're thinking about trading, feel free to message me.

Meet Tawnyhoney, my newest pet, and definitely one of those that I adore most <3
- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
Oshirue - -- - Iabella - -- - Intelie
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf Adoptables

Postby kovularonga » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Last edited by kovularonga on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you are interested in doing a one-on-one quad canine roleplay, feel free to message me!
By the way, I was lucky enough to get the UR Cat. I'd love to have a Sunback, so if you have a Sunback you're thinking about trading, feel free to message me.

Meet Tawnyhoney, my newest pet, and definitely one of those that I adore most <3
- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 am

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 am

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:15 am

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 am

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovularonga » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Bump.

- - - - --- - - - -
ImageImageImage
- - - - --- - - - -
kovularonga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me