deVOUTED's Digital Commission Store [OPEN]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

deVOUTED's Digital Commission Store [OPEN]

Postby deVOUTED » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:14 pm

Do you use a light theme or are you having trouble reading some of the colored text below? A raw text version is here (pastebin link).

Commissions are open!!

I am accepting USD or C$ payments.

My art style is generally experimental and I do both smooth linework and occasionally sharp messy linework. If you want a specific type of style describe accordingly. Examples of my art (mostly previous commissions) are inserted at the end of this thread.

Commission Waitlist

What I Will Draw
    Humans
    Animals
    Humanoids/Anthros
    CS pets
    Creatures
    Mecha
    Gijinka/Humanized Characters
    Fandom Art
    OC x Canon

For Original Designs/Alt designs, reference sheets or general concept art where there may be several drawings, the price will rise approximately based on the list below. I'll try to draw more or less anything but I will be upfront about my experience with your subject. Please keep in mind that I may ask you for more if the piece is extremely complex, If your character has wings, large tails, or other elements that will require a substantial amount of more work alongside the character body itself; I charge them as background elements because of those reasons.

(Remember, if paying USD please only message me on Discord so we can discuss payment off-site. Do NOT under any circumstances request ANY NSFW subjects here or through Chicken Smoothie PMS as according to site guidelines; My discord PMS are open to discuss topics otherwise not covered here.)

NOTE: I will give you a time estimate after we discuss the details of your Commission. I am best reached on Discord at ackamarackus. Reply to this comment thread if you want to request a commission with your subject, and we can continue the conversation further either on Discord or in CS PMS. Whichever is your preference.

To confirm your commission I require an upfront deposit of half the price of your piece whether you pay c$ or USD (Ex. 10 USD purchase = 5 USD deposit, 35 USD purchase = 17.50 USD deposit, etc.) Once I'm finished with your art and you're satisfied I will request the rest of your payment in return. If I don't get a response for an extended period of time (1 month+) I will not continue with your commission and I will keep your deposit if you don't ever get back to me. Being away is completely reasonable but you must make an effort to communicate when able.

Sketch
Bust | 10 USD or 300 C$
Waist-Up | 12 USD or 360 C$
Full-Body | 15 USD or 450 C$
+ Background | 5-15 USD or 150-450 C$ (dependent on complexity and size)

Lined
Bust | 15 USD or 450 C$
Waist-Up | 20 USD or 600 C$
Full-Body | 25 USD or 750 C$
+ Background | 10-25 USD or 300-750 C$ (dependent on complexity and size)

Lined, Flat Coloring
Bust | 20 USD or 600 C$
Waist-Up | 25 USD or 750 C$
Full-Body | 30 USD or 900 C$
+ Background | 15-30 USD or 450-900 C$ (dependent on complexity and size)

Shaded/Rendered
Bust | 30 USD or 900 C$
Waist-Up | 35 USD or 1050 C$
Full-Body | 45 USD or 1350 C$
+ Background | 20-45 USD or 600-1350 C$ (dependent on complexity and size)

+ Character
Refer to above prices per character.

Solid color backgrounds, simple gradients or small accents such as stars, dots, a colored border for your drawing or similar are free until they cross into complex patterns/visuals or actual scenic backgrounds. I'm lenient with this, just ask me! I also have every right to refuse a commission for any reason. Thank you for your understanding.

ImageImage Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by deVOUTED on Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:10 pm, edited 23 times in total.
deVOUTED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Gay Little Digital Art Commissions ~[OPEN!]~

Postby xxrubyda_alienxx » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:31 pm

hello, i was wondering if i could commission you?

i would like a flat colored bust of my oc dord
ill be paying with c$ :3

ruby ☆ she/her ☆ Image Image

hey! im ruby. i love vocaloid
check out out my pagedoll shop!
i hope you have a good day!

toyhouse tumblr Image Image Image
xxrubyda_alienxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Gay Little Digital Art Commissions ~[OPEN!]~

Postby deVOUTED » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:38 am

hi there! sure thing, she's v cute! I will be PMing you with any extra details/specifications on what you'd like.
deVOUTED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: deVOUTED's Digital Commissions ~[OPEN!]~

Postby deVOUTED » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:49 pm

bump
deVOUTED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flotional » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:16 pm

Hi I'm interested in commissioning you!

I would like a flat colored full-body of two characters. Sarah and Amira (Amira is a friends character ^^)
I'll be paying in c$ (Which i think for this would be 1200? correct me if i'm wrong lol)
-Flo
Flotional

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deVOUTED » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:57 pm

Flotional wrote:Hi I'm interested in commissioning you!

I would like a flat colored full-body of two characters. Sarah and Amira (Amira is a friends character ^^)
I'll be paying in c$ (Which i think for this would be 1200? correct me if i'm wrong lol)

That's the correct pricing! I'd love to draw these ocs :) I'll PM you shortly with further details/questions! Thank you for your interest.
deVOUTED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deVOUTED » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:08 am

bump
deVOUTED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:54 pm

Hello! Super sorry to bother, would you happen to have a version of this that's just black text on white bg/that doesn't use coloured text? I think I'm interested in commissioning you, but I'm having a lot of trouble reading the prices and anything in cyan text
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deVOUTED » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:14 pm

Lemon Tea Rain wrote:Hello! Super sorry to bother, would you happen to have a version of this that's just black text on white bg/that doesn't use coloured text? I think I'm interested in commissioning you, but I'm having a lot of trouble reading the prices and anything in cyan text

Hi there! It's no bother and actually, thank you for letting me know the colors are hard to read on some themes because I had a suspicion that it needed changing. I have JUST completely removed any cyan text because of this since it's overall too bright. I've also made a normal text version here for you on Pastebin and I will be putting it at the top of the post now for those that also would have trouble reading because of their theme. Very sorry about that, I made this as fast as I could to get back to you lol
deVOUTED

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:33 am

Amazing, thank you so much!
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image