🔮XVITarot Readings🔮 | Daily free reading posted in-thread!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

🔮XVITarot Readings🔮 | Daily free reading posted in-thread!

Postby Juliette06 » Mon May 29, 2023 9:54 am

Hail and well-met, forum traveler!

My name is Julie, and I am offering tarot readings in exchange for Rare+ wishlist pets or C$. In the posts below, you can find the decks I have available; details on the different spreads I offer; details on how to request a reading; reviews of past customers; and credits as applicable.

I am offering two different kinds of readings, with many many different options for spreads and decks applicable to both kinds. The first is real life; the second is fictional. That means that you could request a reading for guidance on what college to pick, or you could request a reading 'as' or for your favorite OC with a question they might have, or a question you might have about them.

A brief note: tarot is not legal, medical, or professional advice in ANY WAY. You can read below for specific topics I won't do readings for, but in general, tarot readings SHOULD NOT take the place of professional advice or guidance in any real way. Talk to doctors, or lawyers, or licensed mental health professionals for those sorts of questions, and DO NOT let ANY random person on the internet tell you how to live your life or make any drastic changes. Please. Least of all if that random person in the internet is me!

Slots:
1. open!
2. open!
3. open!
4. open!

Table of Contents:
‣ Intro - You are here!
‣ About Your Reader
‣ Deck Offerings
‣ Spread Options
‣ Request a Reading
‣ Reviews
‣ Credits
Last edited by Juliette06 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage

Back for the first time in Literal Years. Tryna catch up. Look at my trade thread to see what I'm missing, or just Trade my Doubles for my WL pets!

Collecting ALL the bunnies! Only about 150 to go!!

ImageImage

I'm 46218 on Wajas & Juliette06 on FlightRising, and I'm always looking to trade CS/FR for Wajas currency/items!
Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: XVITarot Readings | U/C

Postby Juliette06 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:01 am

About Your Reader

If you're going to be trusting me to translate the guidance of the cards, it's only fair that you know a little about me, too! My name is Julie, I'm solidly an adult, I'm engaged with plans to get married next year, and I've been doing tarot readings for myself and others for upwards of fifteen years. I'm a Capricorn ENFJ (though I'm right on the 50/50 line of J & P) who went to college for an English Lit degree & a Certificate of Creative Writing. I love to read, and I love people, so it maybe makes sense that I found tarot!

I joined ChickenSmoothie back in 2010, but I haven't been on consistently by any means, so I'm trying to catch up on pets I've missed. That's why I'm accepting WL pets and C$ in exchange for readings!

Table of Contents:
Intro
About Your Reader - You are here!
‣ Deck Offerings
‣ Spread Options
‣ Request a Reading
‣ Reviews
‣ Credits
Last edited by Juliette06 on Tue May 30, 2023 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Back for the first time in Literal Years. Tryna catch up. Look at my trade thread to see what I'm missing, or just Trade my Doubles for my WL pets!

ImageImage

I'm 46218 on Wajas & Juliette06 on FlightRising, and I'm always looking to trade CS/FR for Wajas currency/items!
Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:18 am

Deck Offerings

I have So Many Decks. It's actually literally a problem. I am rapidly running out of room for them. But my problem is your gain, because I have so many options from which to pick! If none of them speak to you, you can put 'your choice' in the request form, or list your top choices if you can't decide.

Decks:

I do also have the Dungeons & Dragons tarot deck, but truthfully, while it's a beautiful deck, I feel like it was written and designed by people who knew a lot about DnD and not a lot about tarot. The D&D deck substitutes the usual tarot card 'suits' (Wands, Swords, Cups and Pentacles/Coins) for D&D stats (Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma, respectively). This is part of what makes the deck a bit more challenging to 'parse' (how do you show and 8 of Charisma, vs just showing 8 Pentacles?). So they don't map perfectly, in my opinion, to the usual suit meanings, where Wands = creativity and leadership; Swords = mental & verbal abilities; Cups = emotions; and Coins = practical physical concerns. If we were to graft them directly, it would be Strength = creativity & leadership; Intelligence = mental and verbal concerns; Wisdom = emotions; Charisma = practical physical concerns. The only one that fits perfectly, in my opinion, is Intelligence and Swords, but hey. I'll do the best I can! Admittedly, this does seem to work well for readings for fictional characters!

Table of Contents:
Intro
About Your Reader
Deck Offerings - You are here!
‣ Spread Options
‣ Request a Reading
‣ Reviews
‣ Credits
Last edited by Juliette06 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm

Spread Options

1. Past, Present, Future: 45 C$ or equivalent Rare+ pets from my wishlist
Your basic 3-card reading, discussing how the past influences the present situation, and a possible future outcome.

2. This or That: 75 C$ or equivalent Rare+ pets from my wishlist
A 5-card spread that discusses the past as it relates to the current issue, and then your present two options, with a possible future outcome for each option.

3. My Romantic Relationship: 100 C$ or equivalent Rare+ pets from my wishlist
A 8-card spread that examines a current or potential relationship, focusing on the past as it relates, you and your partner's current feelings about the relationship, what you and your partner each want for or from the relationship, something you and your partner each fear or don't want from or for the relationship, and a possible end result for the relationship as it currently stands.

I literally have so many spreads on my Etsy (ask for a link if you want to pay in USD!), and an entire book entitled "365 Tarot Spreads: A Spread For Every Day Of the Year", plus the entire internet and my imagination to make up spreads. The base price is about 15 C$ per card, but it may be negotiable depending on what you're looking for!

More spreads to be added!!

Table of Contents:
Intro
About Your Reader
Deck Offerings
‣ Spread Options - You are here!
‣ Request a Reading
‣ Reviews
‣ Credits
Last edited by Juliette06 on Tue May 30, 2023 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Tue May 30, 2023 5:13 am

Request a Reading

Fill the below code out in its entirety. DO NOT share more than your real first name (if that), or any otherwise identifying information (such as age, physical location, or physical features).

Once you post, I will accept or deny your request; if accepted, you will send trade for the amount listed in your order. I will not accept on my end until your reading is done, which can take anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days, but never more than one week from the time the order has been accepted. If something comes up on my end that would prevent me from reading, I will contact you, and you can choose whether or not you wish to proceed. If not, I will cancel the trade and rescind your order, no hard feelings whatsoever. If I don't accept your request, I will tell you why, and we can go from there.

For real-life readings, use the following form:
Code: Select all
[b]Read the cards for me, please![/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Your CS username.
[b]Name with which you associate:[/b] Your first name (only!), a nickname, or a name associated with you.
[b]Question or concern:[/b] Open-ended questions are better here, not something that could be answered with "yes" or "no".
[b]Preferred Deck:[/b]
[b]Spread:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b] DO NOT put any indentifying information here! Your partner's first name or pseudonym for relationship spreads; or things like your favorite color, MBTI type, Zodiac sign, or Hogwarts house are all things that can help me tune into your energy.
[b]Payment:[/b] Send the trade once your request has been accepted; I will not accept on my end until your reading is done. Then I'll accept it and send over the picture & reading over CS PM.

For fictional character readings, use the following form:
Code: Select all
[b]Read the cards for my character, please![/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Your CS username.
[b]Character's name:[/b] Your character's name.
[b]Reference images:[/b] Not necessary, but helpful!
[b]Question or concern:[/b] Open-ended questions are better here, not something that could be answered with "yes" or "no".
[b]Preferred Deck:[/b]
[b]Spread:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b] Any details that can help me understand the character are helpful - are they a D&D character, an original character in an original work, an OC you're RPing, a CS pet you're RPing, a canon character from your favorite show you're writing fic for or RPing? I don't need their life story, but "they're a spy with a daughter at home" is a different character than "they work in an office and go golfing on weekends", yanno?
[b]Payment:[/b] Send the trade once your request has been accepted; I will not accept on my end until your reading is done. Then I'll accept it and send over the picture & reading over CS PM.

I WILL NOT do readings on the following topics:
‣ Pregnancy - please consult a doctor! Fictional pregnancies excluded (eg: "what will x character be like as a parent?")
‣ Serious physical or mental health concerns (except in cases such as "I have depression, what can I do to help myself through the low times?" or something similar - tarot is NOT a diagnostic tool!)
‣ Abuse or addiction - if you or a loved one is struggling with something this heavy, please reach out to a professional; let me know if you need links to resources to assist with this. And always remember that you are so, so loved.
‣ More may be added as necessary.

Table of Contents:
Intro
About Your Reader
Deck Offerings
Spread Options
Request a Reading - You are here!
‣ Reviews
‣ Credits
Last edited by Juliette06 on Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Tue May 30, 2023 9:48 am

Reviews ❤️

Trphlthdl wrote:I loved the reading, and I feel that it really suits his character! I would absolutely recommend that anyone with DnD characters they want to give a little more character get a reading for their character, and I think the DnD tarot was perfect for that. The wheel of fortune card pull for Varian's future, being that he hasn't been in a campaign yet, makes so much sense and has done a wonderful job of reminding me not to worry too much about the kitty gritty character until I know what world he's in and can tailor it to that world a little bit more. I don't know much about tarot, but I would follow Juliette06's advice about not using the DnD deck for irl readings, but I've found it immensely helpful with character development!

Table of Contents:
Intro
About Your Reader
Deck Offerings
Spread Options
Request a Reading
Reviews - You are here!
‣ Credits
Last edited by Juliette06 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Tue May 30, 2023 10:48 am

Credits[/strike]

All photographs of the tarot cards seen here were taken by me; however, the art on the tarot cards themselves is copyright their respective creators. All interpretations given in readings are mine, but may use the accompanying guidebooks from the respective decks.

The general layout for this thread was loosely inspired by χaphan's tarot thread (which is currently closed and has been for some time, or else I'd link it!), which I found while trying to determine if tarot was a thing that CS allows, and who in turn got inspiration from velociraptor.'s tarot and art thread. Thank you to both of them for paving the way for me!

The banners (which will be added as soon as I find them again) were made by my best friend, D_Phantom.

[center]Table of Contents:
Intro
About Your Reader
Deck Offerings
Spread Options
Request a Reading
Reviews
Credits - You are here!
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:00 am

reserved
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:00 am

reserved
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliette06 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:01 am

reserved
ImageImage

ImageImage

Juliette06

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me