YCH Pixel Desserts - PWYW [OPEN]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re:

Postby Phyris » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:42 pm

mortelix wrote:

Accepted! Unwartermarked would be great, and as for the last one, I could make the cake color based off of their skin, or would you like a different shade of brown?
Art Fight TH - Heya I'm Phyris!
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs
I'm very stupid n forgot things
If i forget to send payment
please PM me and I'll fix that

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:48 pm

yeah, their skin color is fine!!

Re: YCH Pixel Desserts - PWYW

Postby Phyris » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:35 pm

@enderian
I had lots of fun making Purin's desserts, it was a little tricky trying to include all the colors and if youd like any changes just let me know! As for Parfait I made two versions, one with and without horns
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

@supernovacity
I tried to include a nice mix of their accent colors and grey-like colors, if you would like any changes let me know! The topping is based off Eyvind's pin and I had two versions for Orvar, one with and one without horns.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

@mortelix
For the last one, I tried the cake based off of skin color and the patch of white fluff, and I had tons of fun for the sakura like kitsune of yours, very lovely design!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Phyris on Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:54 pm

aaaah they're absolutely lovely, thank you so much! the attention to detail was far far more than i was expecting, and you did such a lovely job! i walked in knowing their palettes would probably be a bit of a challenge, but you absolutely did wonderful with them, thank you so so much! <3
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
───════════════◈════════════───
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

───════════════◈════════════───
Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:55 pm

so pretty!! thank u sm ;0; i think you @'ed me in the wrong set of comments tho haha, but no worries!! thank u sm again :sob:

Postby Phyris » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:09 pm

supernovacity wrote:
    aaaah they're absolutely lovely, thank you so much! the attention to detail was far far more than i was expecting, and you did such a lovely job! i walked in knowing their palettes would probably be a bit of a challenge, but you absolutely did wonderful with them, thank you so so much! <3

I'm glad you like them so much! Thank you for all your compliments, it means a lot!

mortelix wrote:

so pretty!! thank u sm ;0; i think you @'ed me in the wrong set of comments tho haha, but no worries!! thank u sm again :sob:

I definitely did do that.. >-< thank you for catching that! went and fixed it <3
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:14 pm

OC based off: felix
    Any specifications?: hmm, i'm not sure what works best, really! you're free to play with his colors a little bit, i was thinking you could use his base skin color and tattoo color for the bread and go with white, blue, and maybe dark blue for the icing and accents? i'm not sure where the gold would go, so you're free to incorporate it or leave it out as you see fit :0c

OC based off: aya
    Any specifications?: maybe her skin color would be good for the bread as well, though i'm more inclined to leave the rest up to you for this one! she's got some greens and yellows you could play around with, and you can incorporate the wand's moon and wing symbolism if you'd like!! :0c

OC based off: tau
    Any specifications?: as with aya, i'm leaving this one up to you! her base colors are a little dark/desaturated, so you're free to adjust them as you see fit. maybe you could add cat ears or something to the desserts? incorporating her clothing and accessories is fine too!
    Payment offer: how does 200 c$ + 10 WL rares sound for all three? please let me know, thank you for considering and have a nice day/night <3
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phyris » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:24 pm

hypnowave wrote:
    OC based off: felix
    Any specifications?: hmm, i'm not sure what works best, really! you're free to play with his colors a little bit, i was thinking you could use his base skin color and tattoo color for the bread and go with white, blue, and maybe dark blue for the icing and accents? i'm not sure where the gold would go, so you're free to incorporate it or leave it out as you see fit :0c

OC based off: aya
    Any specifications?: maybe her skin color would be good for the bread as well, though i'm more inclined to leave the rest up to you for this one! she's got some greens and yellows you could play around with, and you can incorporate the wand's moon and wing symbolism if you'd like!! :0c

OC based off: tau
    Any specifications?: as with aya, i'm leaving this one up to you! her base colors are a little dark/desaturated, so you're free to adjust them as you see fit. maybe you could add cat ears or something to the desserts? incorporating her clothing and accessories is fine too!
    Payment offer: how does 200 c$ + 10 WL rares sound for all three? please let me know, thank you for considering and have a nice day/night <3

That sounds great! Tau has lots of aspects in her design that seems tricky and fun to work with!
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:27 pm

Phyris wrote:That sounds great! Tau has lots of aspects in her design that seems tricky and fun to work with!

i'm glad to hear! i've sent you a trade with the aforementioned payment, i hope you find them to be a fun challenge to tackle :]c
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby div » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:53 pm

OC based off:https://toyhou.se/9664686.halus
Any specifications?: not really! you're welcome to play around w like a white/vanilla(?) pastry base though + maybe the blue and green as a glaze on top? have fun w it!
Payment offer: tier 2 list + 50c$

OC based off:https://toyhou.se/9724205.flower-boy
Any specifications?:not really! maybe the brown(s) as the pastry color and the pink/blue(s) as the icing color though? up to you!
Payment offer:mid oct list + 50c$

OC based off:https://toyhou.se/9988757.calypso
Any specifications?: not really! have fun w it, just his general color scheme (blue/orange) generally!
Payment offer: 10 random rares (most of them wishlist !)
div

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me