Let's Leap!-closed for a bit :)

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: Let's Leap!- closed for a break and a cup'a tea X3

Postby Skittlelicious » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:59 am

Rainbowtail wrote:
skyeash77 wrote:
Rainbowtail wrote:^ That was nice of you! ^_^ I hope I got all the markings right :lol:


Yes, I think you did. I just wanted to make sure you changed it on the page for all of the leaps so the owner says Aykii, Thanks!


Ahh, done that now :D


Thanks!
Image
Featured Art
By Somnivus
Hai derr.
News
On hiatus. ; 3;

I visited today, and I am alive ... in case anyone cares. { 10/12/2012 }
User avatar
Skittlelicious
 
Posts: 4567
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me


Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby FartingPinkLlama » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 am

Username:
.: Pink Llama:.
Name of Leaplet:
Masuku
Ref/description:
Clicky (:
~~Masuku's Physical Description~~
Masuku is a snow fox, thats what sums up her species basically so don't let her looks make you think other wise. She is snow white but her fur from the top of her head, down her back, and down to her tail is all a light gray. The end of her tail is light pink. Around her neck she has a big shining pink pearl necklace, the pearl are baby pink that and shine like diamonds. These pearls are on her wrists, at the tips of her paw wings, lining up and down her wing, at the tip of her wing, surrounding her mask, and on the right side of her mask in a bunch. Her mask is a very light orange that is almost yellow and under the eyes and above them are two swirled baby pink swirls. Behind the pearls on her wing, it is the same color as her mask, a light orange, almost yellow. Lining the top of her wing is a mandarin orange color while her paw wings are also the same color. The silk ribbons hanging down from her wing and her mask are both peach. Lastly Masuku only has ONE wing...her other one was injured and removed after an accident.
Payment:
Will send trade :D
Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick
I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
User avatar
FartingPinkLlama
 
Posts: 11534
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:50 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby Rainbowtail » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 am

.:Pink Llama:. wrote:
Username:
.: Pink Llama:.
Name of Leaplet:
Masuku
Ref/description:
Clicky (:
~~Masuku's Physical Description~~
Masuku is a snow fox, thats what sums up her species basically so don't let her looks make you think other wise. She is snow white but her fur from the top of her head, down her back, and down to her tail is all a light gray. The end of her tail is light pink. Around her neck she has a big shining pink pearl necklace, the pearl are baby pink that and shine like diamonds. These pearls are on her wrists, at the tips of her paw wings, lining up and down her wing, at the tip of her wing, surrounding her mask, and on the right side of her mask in a bunch. Her mask is a very light orange that is almost yellow and under the eyes and above them are two swirled baby pink swirls. Behind the pearls on her wing, it is the same color as her mask, a light orange, almost yellow. Lining the top of her wing is a mandarin orange color while her paw wings are also the same color. The silk ribbons hanging down from her wing and her mask are both peach. Lastly Masuku only has ONE wing...her other one was injured and removed after an accident.
Payment:
Will send trade :D


Beautiful character! I'm really, really sorry but I don't do line changes :/ I could do her without the wings and stuff though? Let me know if that would be suitable :) Sorry!
User avatar
Rainbowtail
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby FartingPinkLlama » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 am

Yeah haha I figured (:
I don't mind at all lol
Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick
I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
User avatar
FartingPinkLlama
 
Posts: 11534
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:50 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby Deidara's Girl » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:09 am

Username: Deidara's Girl
Name of Leaplet: Edward
Ref/description: Edward is a wolf with blue patterns, circles as well. Like DG, he has a fluff o fur between his ears, but ti's a golden blonde. His eyes are gold too! <3!

viewtopic.php?t=320644

Payment: (wishlist pet) Sent!
User avatar
Deidara's Girl
 
Posts: 2330
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby Rainbowtail » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:33 am

.:Pink Llama:. wrote:
Yeah haha I figured (:
I don't mind at all lol


Thanks for being so understanding :D
Deidara's Girl wrote:Username: Deidara's Girl
Name of Leaplet: Edward
Ref/description: Edward is a wolf with blue patterns, circles as well. Like DG, he has a fluff o fur between his ears, but ti's a golden blonde. His eyes are gold too! <3!

viewtopic.php?t=320644

Payment: (wishlist pet) Sent!

Okay!
User avatar
Rainbowtail
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby Deidara's Girl » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 am

I love these! So cute!! <3!
User avatar
Deidara's Girl
 
Posts: 2330
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby Rainbowtail » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 am

Deidara's Girl wrote:I love these! So cute!! <3!


Thanks! Yours is done, I'll just upload it and accept the payment :D
User avatar
Rainbowtail
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let's Leap!- OPEN

Postby maxlet » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:50 am

Username: Micrathene-
Name of Leaplet: Sam
Ref/description: Can you just make a random one with natural colors?
Payment: Will send.
User avatar
maxlet
 
Posts: 2692
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wepolian and 0 guests