🐾Pearl Paints🐾 - Art Shop! [CLOSED FOREVER]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

🐾Pearl Paints🐾 - Art Shop! [CLOSED FOREVER]

Postby PearlTheDog » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:38 am

- - -0o0- - -- - -0o0- - -- - -0o0- - -

At Pearl Paints, you can get high quality art in a variety of styles for a good price (in my opinion at least). The art takes me anywhere from half an hour to 4 hours depending on the kind of style and gets delivered in around 2 days. The payment stays untouched until you approve of the art! I won't spend a single bit of C$ and won't do anything with your pets before I know you're a satisfied customer.

Prices with Examples:

QNA (WIP)

I don't get asked many questions, so this is still a work in progress. If you have a question, PM me. Ask away, I have tons of free time!

Q: The examples are different from the finished commissions! Did you steal the art on there?
A: I know better than to steal someone else's work. The finished commissions don't match the examples because my art style was a lot different back then! Keep in mind I started this art shop in July of 2019. People's art styles change over time, you know.

-0-o-0-
-0-o-0-
Code: Select all
[size=85]Username:[/size]
[size=85]Text color of your Username (ex. #BFBF00, put ''none'' for no text color):[/size]
[size=85]Commission type:[/size]
[size=85]Character Reference/What would you like me to draw (describe the picture if commissioning an Illustration):[/size]
[size=85]Anything else You would like to add:[/size]

-0-o-0-
No one at the moment...
-0-o-0-

DazzleHorror,Gallifrey,Deltach,Deltach #2,β€’ForgottenShadowsβ€’,LeopardDrop,
horsefreak4ever, fruitbat, DazzleHorror #2, Erik Destler, Dioxeon, I’m A Goner |-/,
This Kane U Speak Of, This Kane U Speak Of #2, xplr., long shoe

Last edited by PearlTheDog on Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:58 am, edited 50 times in total.
γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌ
β˜† | Flight Rising | Toyhouse | β˜†
γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌ
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐾Pearl Paints🐾 - Art Shop!

Postby PearlTheDog » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:59 pm

BOP
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PearlTheDog » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:42 am

BOP
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PearlTheDog » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:57 am

BOP
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PearlTheDog » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:02 pm

BOP
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PearlTheDog » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:22 pm

BOP
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PearlTheDog » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:40 am

BOP
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PearlTheDog » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:20 am

BOP
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:05 am

Username: Gallifrey
Text color on your slot (ex. #BFBF00): #408080
Commission type (ex. Fullbody Sketch): Colored and shaded fullbody.
Character Reference/What would you like me to draw: Judas
Anything else You would like to add: Important info about him is in the character description. ^^
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PearlTheDog » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:52 pm

BOP!
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me