::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Closed

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What payment type do you most prefer?

Event tokens
22%
C$
39%
USD
4%
Rare/Very Rare pets
35%
Something not listed here
No votes

Total votes : 23

::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Closed

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:58 am

ImageImage

Please read the following post for information on the current shop opening: link

Welcome! I do pixel art sometimes and occasionally take commissions. I mainly have openings during events for tokens but will sometimes open at other periods for other payment types. This shop has been converted to a bribe shop so no specific prices will be listed.

All art displayed here (including decoration pixels) are drawn by me, please do not use them without permission. I can be credited on toyhouse @ celozon. If you want to inquire about anything related to this shop, please feel free to PM me.

Read before submitting a form:

- This shop is not first-come first-serve. This shop opens for bribes/best offer, so I will leave the shop open for a period and choose the offer I most prefer.
      - Please send the payment trade after your form is accepted, not before. I will only finalize the trade when I am done with the art. If I must accept payment early (such as tokens from events), I am willing to offer collateral, just ask.
      - Turnaround time on art can vary widely depending on how busy I am, please do not order if you are unwilling to wait. It is fine to message and remind me, but please do not do so more than once a week.
      - I will often post extra details when I open slots, its a good idea to check my post from the latest opening.
      - I reserve the right to decline orders, usually cause I don't think I'll be able to draw it well enough/up to my usual standards. If you want to know why it was declined or not chosen feel free to ask!
      - I will often send a sketch of the art and wait for feedback before moving onto the lineart stage. I am fully willing to make ANY changes you want at this stage, even switching the character. After the sketch phase I am only willing to make smaller changes.

My Terms Of Service apply to all commissioned art
    You can find my TOS on my carrd here

By posting a form I will assume you have read and agree to follow the above rules. If you do not follow the rules your order may be canceled and a refund issued (if applicable) and you may be blacklisted from my shop.

What I can draw wrote:
Yes:
Canines
Felines
Dragons
Anthro (headshot)*
No:
Try-out art
Humans/Humanoids
Anthro (fullbody)
MLP OCs
Ask First:
Avians
Equines
Other reptiles
Others

* I cannot do humans/humanoids, so anthro headshots must be entirely animal-like or at least enough that I can draw them as I would an animal from the neck up (examples: [X] [X]).

ImageImage
Last edited by Celozon on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Examples

ImageImage

Image Art examples:

USD policy:
    If you are interested in offering USD, please list the appropriate amount on your form. If accepted, please message me on discord (Celozon#5507) or Toyhou.se as the details cannot be discussed on CS, or list where I can contact you on your form.

This shop is now bribe/best offer-only. I have preserved the old prices only to be used as a base. They are from before the September '23 rarity update and have not been updated recently. These do not necessarily reflect what amounts I will accept in offers.
    100x100 headshot: 60 tokens | 400 C$ | 12 USD | 5-10 WL rares | 3 WL store pets
    150x150 headshot: 80 tokens | 500 C$ | 15 USD | 7-15 WL rares | 4 WL store pets
    100x100 fullbody: 70 tokens | 450 C$ | 15 USD | 6-12 WL rares | 3 WL store pets
    150x150 fullbody: 100 tokens | 700 C$ | 20 USD | 10-20 WL rares | 6 WL store pets
    200x200 fullbody: 150 tokens | 1000 C$ | 25 USD | 15-30 WL rares | 9 WL store pets

100x100 Headshot:
    (Thin or thick-lined)
    Image Image Image Image Image

150x150 headshot
    (Thick-lined only)
    Image Image Image Image

100x100 fullbody
    (Thin-lined only)

150x150 fullbody
    (Thin or thick-lined)
    Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

200x200 fullbody
    (Thin or thick-lined)
    ImageImageImage
    ImageImageImage

If you would like to see more examples, I now post all my pixel art here!

Image Animations:

I am currently only doing simple animations for normal shop orders. This is limited to: blink, eye sparkle, and bounce (whole body, partial bounce, or tail only). I can include any two of those on any order. There is no additional price for these animations, they are free. (if you want just an object to bounce rather than the whole thing, like a floating crown or halo, that is also fine)

I will do a more complex bounce on fullbodies at a rate of + 10 tokens | 60 C$ | 2 USD | 2 WL rares | 1 WL store pet

If you are looking for any other kind of animation, I will take those on a bribe/offer basis only. You my ask for some other animation in your form, I will respond with whether I am willing to do it or not, and a short reasoning if not (ie, not enough payment, animation too complex, etc.). You are also free to PM me with questions about this.

ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Slots

Image Slots:

• Closed

( Progress: Sketched -> Lined -> Colored - > Shaded -> Animated/Finished )
      ( USD commissions will usually take priority )

Image Forms:

• For type of art, please list size and thin/thick-lined if applicable. ie '100x100 thick-lined headshot' or '50x50 fullbody'
    • For headshots, under 'pose' please list what direction you want them to be facing
    • If your payment includes pets, please link the pet/s or group of pets.

Code: Select all
    [b]Character ref:[/b]
    [b]Art size:[/b]
    [b]Thin or Thick lined?:[/b]
    [b]Expression and pose:[/b]
    [b]Animation:[/b] (optional)
    [b]Additional information:[/b] (optional)
    [b]Payment offer:[/b]

ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:59 am

I no longer keep an archive as it became a bit much to handle. I save all art so if you have lost art you've previously ordered from me I can resupply it any time. If you are looking for your past order you may also find it at one of the following:
    • My old art shop has archives from 2014-2018 if you ordered between then.
    • I have also started a thread where I post (most) of my pixel art starting mid-2021, as just a way to showcase my art and its progress. Most commissions will make it on there (and if you do not want me posting your commission there just let me know).
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:59 am

- reserved -
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ::Pixel Overload:: Pixel Art Shop | Open

Postby Celozon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:13 pm

Opening for a few headshot comms, be aware time table might be a little slow.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SIXSIN » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Username:I.D
Character Ref Link: Character Ref
Size:50x50
(100x100 only) Thin or Thick Lined?:Thin
Which direction should they be facing?:Forward or to the side ( forward prefered )
Requested Expression:Smug/happy
Requested Animation: Bounce
Additional Information: His eye whites are naturally light pink and he has a snake/cat like pupil
Payment: Payment( can add extra if needed for the animation- )
He/Him, Adult

SIXSIN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Username: Phantom
Character Ref Link: Character Ref - Salazar
Size: 100x100
(100x100 only) Thin or Thick Lined?: Thin
Which direction should they be facing?: Right
Requested Expression:Charmed or intrigued
Requested Animation: N/A
Additional Information: They are siblings, he is the middle brother. They have one more sibling. He is often seen sharpening his spikes. As well as sometimes tucking his braid behind his ear
Payment: Payment plus 150 C$ for both

Username: Phantom
Character Ref Link: Character Ref - Kimberly
Size: 100x100
(100x100 only) Thin or Thick Lined?: Thin
Which direction should they be facing?: Left
Requested Expression: Sassy, with a smirk or flirty
Requested Animation: N/A
Additional Information: She is the oldest of the siblings. She pays close attention to her hair/mane
Payment: mentioned above
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Username: foxbrat
Character Ref Link: -removed-
Size: 50x50
(100x100 only) Thin or Thick Lined?:
Which direction should they be facing?: left
Requested Expression: happy/tongue out if possible
Requested Animation: bounce
Additional Information: n/a
Payment: 50 c$
Last edited by Zeena on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
hi i'm clem
she/her adult infp

stables toyhouse

—— ——
sig by x | pfp by x
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Quick bump before work, I'll look through the forms more closely when I get home.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me