#ratkingdraws || discounted slots!

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

#ratkingdraws || discounted slots!

Postby iHolli » Fri May 24, 2019 1:15 pm

#ratkingdraws
    { welcome! it's been a long time but the shop is getting a fresh coat of metallic paint and a new opening sign and we're ready to get back to business! please let me know if I neglected to include anything or need to add more information somewhere! ♡
    information
    faq wrote:• accepted payments are currently C$, FlightRising, and USD; I will more than likely add bulk rat payments back in at some point.
    • payments are accepted up front only. refunds are available as listed below.
    • I can draw any kind of character-- feral, anthro, monster, whatever!
    • please keep your requests CS-friendly. I'm open to candygore at other times but currently I'm not offering that option!
    • there is no deadline for how long a piece may take, but you should receive a sketch within two weeks at most and a finished piece within a month. while these realistically don't take that long, I am an adult so I have to allow time for responsibilities!
    • I typically do not work on weekends unless I have unexpected free time and/or needed a day off during the week! please keep this in mind!
    • you will be updated frequently throughout the process and I don't mind being poked for extra updates either c:

payments wrote:you can mix payment methods! if you plan to do so please pm me first to confirm the payment & how you're splitting it.
    for payments other than C$:
    FlightRising currency payments can contact via pm. send the payment as a one-way crossroads to my account iHolli with a message specifying the payment and purpose, as per FR rules. then send a pm here to confirm you have sent the payment so I can respond to both your messages and the crossroads.
    USD payments will need to be done off-site, so please send a pm first to request my Discord. you will be sent a PayPal invoice for USD commissions so please be aware of that!

refunds wrote:because payment is required up front I do have a refund policy. I will offer refunds:
    • 100% if the initial sketch is not complete
    • 50% if the initial sketch is complete
    I will not refund after you approve the sketch stage. I am always happy to make adjustments and edits to every stage of the artwork! don't be afraid to ask me to fix something-- I want to make sure every piece is up to your standards c:

commission options
    your mecha here!
    200C$ / 1200g / 14USD • head / neck / upper shoulders
    this option is for your preexisting robotic oc! give them to me. I wish to draw them.
    example includes border and mechanized name.
    B3NN377

sketch in technicolor
    280C$ / 1600g / 18USD • head / neck / upper shoulders
    this option is for any character, no mecha build! these are clean sketch lines and a dry ink color for texture.
    example includes a simple background based on the character design.
    Grimoire

from a regular character... to a mecha!
    400C$ / 2200g / 22USD • head / neck / upper shoulders
    this option gives your oc a shiny robotic design! simple markings are used to lay out the build but you can request anything specific you'd like to see!
    example includes border and mechanized name.
    Mocha >>> M0CH4

discounted commissions
    sketch in technicolor • 14USD only
    to a mecha • 18USD only
    these are special, limited commission openings for when I really need money for something-- they're USD only, at a lower price than usual!

availability
    2 slots available • any commission option
    1 || claimed
    2 || claimed
    3 || DISCOUNT SLOT
    4 || DISCOUNT SLOT

queue
    1 || working
    2 || working
    3 || awaiting payment || USD ONLY
    4 || awaiting payment || USD ONLY

waiting list
    pet payments
    • [url]username[/url]

commission form
    now that you've read through everything, if you'd like to order please fill out one of these forms accordingly! you can post here or send a pm, and from there follow the specific payment instructions.

sketch in technicolor
    Code: Select all
    [list]• [b]commission order: sketch in technicolor[/b] •
    payment form:
    character: [please include at least one unshaded reference, or a ToyHouse page!]
    specifics?: [pose, expression, anything else I need to know about your oc like essential markings etc]
    include simple background?: [if yes please specify if you want it themed on a particular design aspect / colors you want used]
    drawing inspiration?: [this is just if you have something like a song I could listen to for the oc! feel free to leave this blank c:]
    anything else?: [other notes, or anything I might've forgotten to include][/list]

your mecha here / to a mecha
    Code: Select all
    [list]• [b]commission order: mecha form[/b] •
    "your mecha here" or "to a mecha"?:
    payment form:
    character: [please include at least one unshaded reference, or a ToyHouse page!]
    specifics?: [pose, expression, anything you want to see included for "to a mecha" designing, anything else I need to know about your oc like essential markings etc]
    include border and / or mechanized name?: [you can include how you want the name to be written or I'll just type up a version!]
    drawing inspiration?: [this is just if you have something like a song I could listen to for the oc! feel free to leave this blank c:]
    anything else?: [other notes, or anything I might've forgotten to include][/list]

previous credited amount
    because of the old payment system previous commissioners have some remaining balance that I'm happy to honor at any time, even if slots are full!
    6USD credit
    11USD credit
    26USD credit
Last edited by iHolli on Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:17 am, edited 97 times in total.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rat king draws ;; OPEN

Postby Vanrouge » Fri May 24, 2019 1:27 pm

Would it be possible to PM you the form for a slot?
Your art is amazing! <3
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Fri May 24, 2019 1:38 pm

CassyTheKohai wrote:Would it be possible to PM you the form for a slot?
Your art is amazing! <3

{Absolutely !! aaaa thank you sm ;v; <33}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wrld » Fri May 24, 2019 2:08 pm

pm'd for slot
she/her - virgo
wrld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Yes <3 I'm glad to see you opened this!
Username;; >> Leafstorm515
Character ref;; https://toyhou.se/2596480.veera-and-juniper#9053115 (beagle and golden retriever here!)
Payment;; will edit shortly once sent <3
Details?;; could you possibly do them together? If not separate is okay too, they're best friends who represent seasons (summer and fall!) And Veera (the golden) is the "mom friend" of the two ^^

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Fri May 24, 2019 3:11 pm

>> Leafstorm515 wrote:Yes <3 I'm glad to see you opened this!
Username;; >> Leafstorm515
Character ref;; https://toyhou.se/2596480.veera-and-juniper#9053115 (beagle and golden retriever here!)
Payment;; will edit shortly once sent <3
Details?;; could you possibly do them together? If not separate is okay too, they're best friends who represent seasons (summer and fall!) And Veera (the golden) is the "mom friend" of the two ^^

{omg it's so lovely to see you !! I can absolutely do that for you <33 And payment is perfect so I'll get started asap! ^^}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri May 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Farah
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Jellybean Dragon. Farah is sweet, kind-hearted, gentle, friendly though a little shy, loves flowers, and is generally a happy child.

Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Unnamed
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Pine Marten. He is a pirate who is never taken seriously. Can have a brotherly or fatherly sort of nature towards those who take him seriously and respect him, but can be quick vicious, tough, and won't be afraid to fight anyone who thinks he's weak or makes fun of him for his blue fur and fluffy tail. Can be prideful but isn't disrespectful. Thinks of his crew as family and usually has a big grin on around them.

Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Adyx
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Gargoyle Dragon. Would prefer the art of his night form. Kind of mistrusting, vicious and mysterious. Also curious. Can be funny, sly, and even flirty around friends who have gained his trust. Becomes a gargoyle during the day and comes to life at night.

Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Ronzo
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Wolf. Quiet, kind, gentle, friendly. Enjoys nature and nature walks, likes music (especially stuff like violin music, orchestra, harp, classical, etc). Very attached to his scarf and will never forgive anyone who makes fun of it.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Fri May 24, 2019 6:02 pm

NARANDA wrote:Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Farah
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Jellybean Dragon. Farah is sweet, kind-hearted, gentle, friendly though a little shy, loves flowers, and is generally a happy child.

Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Unnamed
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Pine Marten. He is a pirate who is never taken seriously. Can have a brotherly or fatherly sort of nature towards those who take him seriously and respect him, but can be quick vicious, tough, and won't be afraid to fight anyone who thinks he's weak or makes fun of him for his blue fur and fluffy tail. Can be prideful but isn't disrespectful. Thinks of his crew as family and usually has a big grin on around them.

Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Adyx
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Gargoyle Dragon. Would prefer the art of his night form. Kind of mistrusting, vicious and mysterious. Also curious. Can be funny, sly, and even flirty around friends who have gained his trust. Becomes a gargoyle during the day and comes to life at night.

Username;; NARANDA
Character ref;; Ronzo
Payment;; Link
Details?;; Wolf. Quiet, kind, gentle, friendly. Enjoys nature and nature walks, likes music (especially stuff like violin music, orchestra, harp, classical, etc). Very attached to his scarf and will never forgive anyone who makes fun of it.

{These should all be just fine !! You have such pretty ocs aaa <33 Accepted ^^}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri May 24, 2019 10:31 pm