[W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Re: [W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Postby rabidlynxeon » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character(s).

I am looking for people who are willing to draw my characters here - boop (please let me know which character you wish to draw. Some I will prefer different art pieces for.)

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am currently only taking headshots, busts and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of them. No detailed backgrounds or tags. I will also take pixel art and animations/gifs.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into the pieces.

You can also message me on insta @Pascal.the.yeen
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character(s).

I am looking for people who are willing to draw my characters here - boop (please let me know which character you wish to draw. Some I will prefer different art pieces for.)

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am currently only taking headshots, busts and fullbodied anthropomorphic versions of them. No detailed backgrounds or tags. I will also take pixel art and animations/gifs.

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Also, I have two groups laid out for art trading. My prices are very flexible and mostly move with what I believe your art is worth and the amount of effort put into the pieces.

i am no longer active
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:57 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:14 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:54 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:31 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:41 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:00 pm

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:26 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:08 am

-Killian wrote:
hello!

i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me