[W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: [W] art [H] rares, items, pets ||

Postby Iwa-Chan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character. Itsuki. I have more detailed descriptions about him saved, so if you are interested please PM me so I can explain in more detail of his everyday apparel, personality, and more things you might need to complete the art efficiently.

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am open to all art styles, so long as my character isn’t changed. I will take headshots, busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, etc. realistic, cartoon, pixel, or whatever else you guys can come up with!

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Any open groups are open for art, even if they are for WL pets only I will give them for art. You choose what pets, items, etc you would like and I will adjust the trade (remove/add things) until we decide on the perfect payment. Then, when the art is complete you will get your payment.

You can also message me on insta @Pascal.the.yeen
𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑺𝑬𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑷𝑷𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑵𝑻
𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐼𝑁 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐻𝐼𝑀
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
━━━━━━━━━━━
my kalons/ ☾ / SDA / text link space / text

███████████████████

𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑫𝑬𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑷𝑷𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺
━━━━━━━━━━━
text text text text text text text text text text text
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

I’ll cut to the chase, I am not looking for random art. I searching for art to be done for me of a certain character. Itsuki. I have more detailed descriptions about him saved, so if you are interested please PM me so I can explain in more detail of his everyday apparel, personality, and more things you might need to complete the art efficiently.

I am currently only looking for digitally done art, and I would prefer for it to being colored.

I am open to all art styles, so long as my character isn’t changed. I will take headshots, busts, halfbodies, fullbodies, etc. realistic, cartoon, pixel, or whatever else you guys can come up with!

Please let me see examples of your art before you begin. Any open groups are open for art, even if they are for WL pets only I will give them for art. You choose what pets, items, etc you would like and I will adjust the trade (remove/add things) until we decide on the perfect payment. Then, when the art is complete you will get your payment.

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:34 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:16 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:00 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:04 am

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iwa-Chan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:37 pm

Iwa-Chan wrote:
hello!

━━━━━━━━━━━

███████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━
Iwa-Chan