𝕄π•ͺ β„‚π• π•žπ•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝔸𝕣π•₯ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 𝕄π•ͺ β„‚π• π•žπ•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝔸𝕣π•₯ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 OPEN

Postby Lioashu » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:51 pm

mark~ I've gotta come back when I decide on who I'd like to commission art of! >u>
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:57 am

Which one are you asking for?: Clean lined full body w/ a reasonably simple BG (x2 characters)

Username: Mint Chip
    Payment: clicky
    Character: Apollo & Autumn
    A brief personality:
    Apollo: He's a strong and tough leader. He heart is always looking out for his pack. While he may be tough, he hasn't a major soft spot when it comes to his mate and family.
    Autumn: She's a bit quirky and daydreams a lot. She's fearless and enthusiastic most of the time; but she's a hopeless romantic and a bit bashful around her mate.
    Would you like normal lined, pixel, or no lines?: normal lines pls
    List of expressions:
    Apollo: surprised, happy, or generally cheery
    Autumn: happy, bashful, or generally blushy
    If full body, list at least two poses:
    standing, sitting or laying down.
    Other (optional):
    I'd like this egg they're adopting to be included somehow if possible <3
    as for the bg; any is really fine. but for suggestions maybe laying near or inside a den?
    and thank you in advance <3<3
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:25 am

Winchester's Wolf wrote:Username:

Winchester's Wolf

Payment (send a trade over and put the link here, or show pictures):

mobile c;

Character:

Floofy and Anya

Floofy is male and Anya is female

A brief personality:

Floofy- Azazel is a angry and aggressive floof, and will always have an unimpressed look on his face.

Anya- Anya is easily scared due to her blindness but she is always happy and alert of her surrounds.

Poses (list at least two):

Floof-
sitting down with all tails raised and spread out
his head low, as if he were bowing. he has one paw raised with a silver pocket watch open and on the 12th hour (the chain is between his toesss)
his expression something like his mouth is open and sharp canine teeth. his top ones touches the bottom ones while the other teeth are just normalish sharpish, straight and deathly white. His eyes are narrowed. because he's an angry unimpressed daddy.

Anya-
laying down on her side
her head is raised
she is surprised/scared.

Background (go into as much detail as you'd like! Please include the time of day):

*ahem*

What I want for the background is a library with all the bookcases a ghostly white/silver and dark oak. Azzy is sitting on a small podium that is also a dark oak color with a silver plaque with the inscription saying 'Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ†'. Azzy takes the forum of a mist, yet he still takes on his physical appearance (He's transparentish almost like a phantom). Behind Azzy, between two bookcases is a broken stained glass window. The half that is still remaining depicts a mermaid/lionfish tail. The stained glass is colored a icy blue color. The lionfish tail is normal colors/supposed to match what a lionfish is supposed to be colored like. The time of day is midnight, as there is a full moon shown on the other side of the building (like it is visible through the stained glass/azzy). The floor is a golden and cream colored tile (like a checkerboard). On the floor there is Anya, more towards the foreground. Her back is facing the viewer as she is looking up at Azzy in complete terror. On the floor around her there are books that are clawed at/torn to shreds. There is a cross underneath one book, the one that is close to her. In the bookcases, three shelves are full while some of them are missing at least four or two. Three books are titled, "The Ruins of Ambrosia City", "A Demon's Past", "The Gallery".

What is the "vibe" of the drawing? (Is it dark and haunting, bright with good memories, dreary and cold, neutral, etc):

Haunting, cold, fear;

Other (optional):

You don't have to draw all 13 tails, i'm not that evil. Perhaps at least 3-6 ;3
floofy's tails are also misty, almost like he's a phantom. two of his tails reach the bottom floor, going towards anya, on separate sides. the rest are up in the air, spread out. I think that's all.

Mint Chip wrote:
    Which one are you asking for?: Clean lined full body w/ a reasonably simple BG (x2 characters)

Username: Mint Chip
    Payment: clicky
    Character: Apollo & Autumn
    A brief personality:
    Apollo: He's a strong and tough leader. He heart is always looking out for his pack. While he may be tough, he hasn't a major soft spot when it comes to his mate and family.
    Autumn: She's a bit quirky and daydreams a lot. She's fearless and enthusiastic most of the time; but she's a hopeless romantic and a bit bashful around her mate.
    Would you like normal lined, pixel, or no lines?: normal lines pls
    List of expressions:
    Apollo: surprised, happy, or generally cheery
    Autumn: happy, bashful, or generally blushy
    If full body, list at least two poses:
    standing, sitting or laying down.
    Other (optional):
    I'd like this egg they're adopting to be included somehow if possible <3
    as for the bg; any is really fine. but for suggestions maybe laying near or inside a den?
    and thank you in advance <3<3

Both accepted! :)
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, β™› The Prince, βš” the Soldier, & the Gifted β˜€ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AestheticDispleasure » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:31 am

Markkkkk
xx
οΌ΄ο½ˆο½…ο½’ο½… is ο½Žο½ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡ to ο½—ο½’ο½‰ο½”ο½‰ο½Žο½‡οΌŒ all you do is sit

β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦
───────────────────
Hullo! The name is Kitten,
but feel free to call me Kit!
I'm always open to trades
and PMs, so please don't be
a stranger! I don't bit, I
pinky swear! She/her
pronouns please. I'm just a
dorky senior with a love for
books, writing, fandoms, and
quite a bit more. I am always
open for a chat and would love
───────────────────
β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦β—¦
───────────────────
toyhou.se DeviantArt
Flight Rising Trades!
links links links links
───────────────────
───────────────────
to make new friends.
------------------------------
Cancer // Year of the Dragon
High school senior
Eclectic pagan // Witch
Taken // Bi // Poly
Currently writing my first
full length novel
Hamilton // Homestuck
PJO // Harry Potter
The Adventure Zone
───────────────────
───────────────────
PondClan
links links links links
links links links links Β©
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxx
ο½„ο½ο½—ο½Ž at a typewriter ο½ο½Žο½„ ο½‚ο½Œο½…ο½…ο½„οΌ οΌ₯ο½’ο½Žο½…ο½“ο½” οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ο½—ο½ο½™
AestheticDispleasure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Which one are you asking for?: clean lined fullbody :)

Username: edgy cat of DOOM
Payment : oof
Character:Dino!
A brief personality: awkward, most would call him cute, tries his best to make his friends happy.
Would you like normal lined, pixel, or no lines?: normal lined would be nice, but feel free to do either of the others :)
List of expressions: something kinda awkward-cute would be best, but just plain cute would be alright.
If full body, list at least two poses: sitting down, curled up, maybe laying down.
Other (optional): aaaaa I love your art so much- I'm super sorry if this is too vague to work with ;-;
β˜… the folly of man β˜…
↳ folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀➀

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:14 am

edgy cat of DOOM wrote:Which one are you asking for?: clean lined fullbody :)

Username: edgy cat of DOOM
Payment : oof
Character:Dino!
A brief personality: awkward, most would call him cute, tries his best to make his friends happy.
Would you like normal lined, pixel, or no lines?: normal lined would be nice, but feel free to do either of the others :)
List of expressions: something kinda awkward-cute would be best, but just plain cute would be alright.
If full body, list at least two poses: sitting down, curled up, maybe laying down.
Other (optional): aaaaa I love your art so much- I'm super sorry if this is too vague to work with ;-;

Accepted! ^.^
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:56 am

Which one are you asking for?: clean lined fullbody with simple bg

Username: SilverSamurai
Payment (send a trade over and put the link here, or show pictures): sent an offer <3
Character: Luken and Vincent
A brief personality: Luken;; straightforward, stoic, manipulative, and cocky, he runs a lab that focuses on experiments and DNA testing. Vincent;; Lost, unforgiving, quiet but kind. often lost in thoughts and is a realist. He carves stones and gems to sell in the kingdom and is currently on the run.
Poses (list at least two): Aggressive confrontation, standoff, a warning
If asking for the sketch, do you want a background? (Yes or no):
Background (keep in mind it cannot be something very hard, like city streets, but it doesn't have to be insanely simple, either): a forest scene, or a riverbank, or a field
Other (optional): Luken turned on Vinn once their best friend vanished, Luken looks to steal Vinn's supplies and Vinn to end Luken's work. Both have a mild dislike for one another.
Thank you so much, have a wonderful day <3

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:47 am

Which one are you asking for?:
Clean lined full body w/ a reasonably simple BG (x2)
Username: PikachuTori35
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... ZKXT4OaREA
Character:
Shimizu & Kishiko
A brief personality:
Shimizu- Nice, soft spoken & loves his mate, Kishiko a whole ton. Would do anything for her.
Kishiko- A nice lady but is in charge and can be snippy went stressed, loves her mate.
Poses (list at least two): Could Shimizu be holding a small bag of goldfish, and Kishiko looking happily/excited at the fish ;o;
Background (keep in mind it cannot be something very hard, like city streets, but it doesn't have to be insanely simple, either): A cave with small glowing pools of water in the ground <3 Maybe if you want the beach at the entrance of the cave? c:
Other (optional): <3
─────── β™š ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:39 pm

SilverSamurai wrote:Which one are you asking for?: clean lined fullbody with simple bg

Username: SilverSamurai
Payment (send a trade over and put the link here, or show pictures): sent an offer <3
Character: Luken and Vincent
A brief personality: Luken;; straightforward, stoic, manipulative, and cocky, he runs a lab that focuses on experiments and DNA testing. Vincent;; Lost, unforgiving, quiet but kind. often lost in thoughts and is a realist. He carves stones and gems to sell in the kingdom and is currently on the run.
Poses (list at least two): Aggressive confrontation, standoff, a warning
If asking for the sketch, do you want a background? (Yes or no):
Background (keep in mind it cannot be something very hard, like city streets, but it doesn't have to be insanely simple, either): a forest scene, or a riverbank, or a field
Other (optional): Luken turned on Vinn once their best friend vanished, Luken looks to steal Vinn's supplies and Vinn to end Luken's work. Both have a mild dislike for one another.
Thank you so much, have a wonderful day <3

PikachuTori25 wrote:Which one are you asking for?:
Clean lined full body w/ a reasonably simple BG (x2)
Username: PikachuTori35
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... ZKXT4OaREA
Character:
Shimizu & Kishiko
A brief personality:
Shimizu- Nice, soft spoken & loves his mate, Kishiko a whole ton. Would do anything for her.
Kishiko- A nice lady but is in charge and can be snippy went stressed, loves her mate.
Poses (list at least two): Could Shimizu be holding a small bag of goldfish, and Kishiko looking happily/excited at the fish ;o;
Background (keep in mind it cannot be something very hard, like city streets, but it doesn't have to be insanely simple, either): A cave with small glowing pools of water in the ground <3 Maybe if you want the beach at the entrance of the cave? c:
Other (optional): <3

Both accepted !! :) Just so you both know, though, I'll be gone Saturday and Sunday, but I'll try to get to these as soon as I can!~
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Completed commissions:

Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me