𝕄π•ͺ β„‚π• π•žπ•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝔸𝕣π•₯ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

𝕄π•ͺ β„‚π• π•žπ•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝔸𝕣π•₯ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 CLOSED

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:37 am

α΄„α΄œΚ€Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄›ΚŸΚ: α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄ / α΄„ΚŸα΄κœ±α΄‡α΄…

Rules
--
Prices
--
Examples
--
Forms

Ι΄α΄α΄›α΄‡κœ±

Hey there fellow human (or, maybe not? O_o), so this is my Art Shop. This was my old art shop that I took a break from, but now I'm ready to get back into it!
I hope everyone that orders my art will be very happy with the outcome. <3 Most of the time, it's first come first serve, whoever orders first, gets their art first. But I may decide to do them out of order as well, but rest assured I'll get to your commission as soon as I can. <3

*I'll notify you if your form is accepted or declined, and if I accept you, I won't start the commission until you send the trade over. If you send the trade before you're accepted and I decline your form, I will cancel the trade. If I accept your form, I won't accept your trade until I'm finished your art piece. Just please don't make it a suggestion.

κœ±ΚŸα΄α΄›κœ±

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, β™› The Prince, βš” the Soldier, & the Gifted β˜€ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀

β†žΚ€α΄œΚŸα΄‡κœ±β† 

β†  Be respectful. If I decline your offer, don't PM me in an attempt to guilt trip me. If you really want my art, try again.

β†  Be patient. I have a life like anyone else -- if you need my commission by some sort of deadline, make sure to mention this.

β†  Please put some thought into your commission form. If you just say, "I'd like a full body of my character in a meadow!" or "do whatever you want." Do you really expect me to be inspired to do my best work? //Also, do you even realize how many meadows I've drawn because that's seemingly all people can come up with? xD

β†  One art piece at a time. I don't want anyone sending in 10 forms, I want to be able to get to everyone!

β†  Above all, please, please say thank you once your commission is done. And maybe a little something about why. I know this may sound strange, but in my old art shops, sometimes the customer wouldn't even say anything after the commission was completed. And if you have ever done anything for someone you were proud of and they said nothing, or practically nothing, you know how that feels.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β„™π•£π•šπ•”π•–π•€

β™š α΄˜Κ€Ιͺα΄„α΄‡κœ± β™”

I don't accept rats, ponies, or spiders.

My prices are negotiable if you cannot afford them, just PM me with your proposed alternative payment.

--All prices double if couple art--

β™ž Headshot = 15 c$ or a 2013 rare in the least.

β™ž Full body sketch = 15 c$ or a 2013 rare in the least.

β™ž Chest / torso up = 20 c$ or a 2012 rare in the least.

β™ž Chest / torso up w/ background = 25 c$ or a 2012 rare and any rare OR one very rare.

β™ž Clean lined full body = 30 c$ or two 2012 rares in the least OR two very rares (it could cost more if the character has complicated lines / design).

β™ž Clean lined full body w/ a reasonably simple BG (a forest, the sky, a hill with flowers, etc) = 45 c$ or three 2012 rares in the least OR two very rares and a 2013 rare in the least.

β™ž Clean lined full body w/ a complicated background (a city, mountains with a stream and trees with little details, a coffee shop, etc) =
60 c$ or three 2010 rares in the least OR three very rares.
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:50 am, edited 9 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π”Όπ•©π•’π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•€

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:38 am

Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄… κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±
^(Old)^

κœ±α΄‹α΄‡α΄›α΄„Κœα΄‡κœ±

ꜰᴜʟʟ ʙᴏᴅΙͺα΄‡κœ±

ꜰᴜʟʟ ʙᴏᴅΙͺα΄‡κœ± α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄‡α΄€κœ±Κ Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹Ι’Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄…

ꜰᴜʟʟ ʙᴏᴅΙͺα΄‡κœ± α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ Κœα΄€Κ€α΄… Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹Ι’Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄…
α΄€Ι΄α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π”½π• π•£π•žπ•€

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:39 am

κœ°α΄Κ€α΄κœ±

Head shot / Chest up / Clean lined full body (none with backgrounds):
Code: Select all
[size=90][b]Which one are you asking for?:[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Payment (send a trade over and put the link here, or show pictures):[/b]
[b]Character (cannot be described, I need a drawing):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]A brief personality (optional, but it can help me):[/b]
[b]Would you like normal lined, pixel, or no lines? (Feel free to pick two so I have options):[/b]
[b]List of expressions (at least two):[/b]
[b]If full body, list at least two poses:[/b]
[b]Other (optional):[/b]
[/size]

Clean lined full body w/ a reasonably simple BG / Chest up w/ background / Full body sketch
[size=90][b]Which one are you asking for?:[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]A brief personality:[/b]
[b]Poses (list at least two):[/b]
[b]If asking for the sketch, do you want a background? (Yes or no): [/b]
[b]Background (keep in mind it cannot be something very hard, like city streets, but it doesn't have to be insanely simple, either):[/b]
[/size]

Clean lined full body w/ a complicated background
[size=90][b]Username: [/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]A brief personality:[/b]
[b]Poses (list at least two):[/b]
[b]Background (go into as much detail as you'd like! Please include the time of day):[/b]
[b]What is the "vibe" of the drawing? (Is it dark and haunting, bright with good memories, dreary and cold, neutral, etc):[/b]
[/size]
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕄π•ͺ β„‚π• π•žπ•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝔸𝕣π•₯ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 OPEN

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:02 am

Now open for posting! Marking is fine. ^^
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:08 am

Which one are you asking for?: Headshot of a couple

Username: ~Phantom
Payment : 40C$
Character: Elijah and Calypso
A brief personality : Elijah is a grumpy old sand warrior whilst Calypso is a siren of the sea and always tries to make Elijah happy
Would you like normal lined, pixel, or no lines? : Normal Lined or No lined (prefer the first)
List of expressions (at least two): Elijah, grumpy and looking away or absolutely love struck. Calypso, happy and loving or flirty?
If full body, list at least two poses: N/A
Other (optional): Can the two please be looking at each other? ^.^ And can Elijah have his red lil scarf on that is in the picture below the original. Thank you! I hope I'm the first posting hehe
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Image Image Imagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:45 am

~Phantom wrote:Which one are you asking for?: Headshot of a couple

Username: ~Phantom
Payment : 40C$
Character: Elijah and Calypso
A brief personality : Elijah is a grumpy old sand warrior whilst Calypso is a siren of the sea and always tries to make Elijah happy
Would you like normal lined, pixel, or no lines? : Normal Lined or No lined (prefer the first)
List of expressions (at least two): Elijah, grumpy and looking away or absolutely love struck. Calypso, happy and loving or flirty?
If full body, list at least two poses: N/A
Other (optional): Can the two please be looking at each other? ^.^ And can Elijah have his red lil scarf on that is in the picture below the original. Thank you! I hope I'm the first posting hehe

Accepted!
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:54 am

Username:

Winchester's Wolf

Payment (send a trade over and put the link here, or show pictures):

mobile c;

Character:

Floofy and Anya

Floofy is male and Anya is female

A brief personality:

Floofy- Azazel is a angry and aggressive floof, and will always have an unimpressed look on his face.

Anya- Anya is easily scared due to her blindness but she is always happy and alert of her surrounds.

Poses (list at least two):

Floof-
sitting down with all tails raised and spread out
his head low, as if he were bowing. he has one paw raised with a silver pocket watch open and on the 12th hour (the chain is between his toesss)
his expression something like his mouth is open and sharp canine teeth. his top ones touches the bottom ones while the other teeth are just normalish sharpish, straight and deathly white. His eyes are narrowed. because he's an angry unimpressed daddy.

Anya-
laying down on her side
her head is raised
she is surprised/scared.

Background (go into as much detail as you'd like! Please include the time of day):

*ahem*

What I want for the background is a library with all the bookcases a ghostly white/silver and dark oak. Azzy is sitting on a small podium that is also a dark oak color with a silver plaque with the inscription saying 'Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ†'. Azzy takes the forum of a mist, yet he still takes on his physical appearance (He's transparentish almost like a phantom). Behind Azzy, between two bookcases is a broken stained glass window. The half that is still remaining depicts a mermaid/lionfish tail. The stained glass is colored a icy blue color. The lionfish tail is normal colors/supposed to match what a lionfish is supposed to be colored like. The time of day is midnight, as there is a full moon shown on the other side of the building (like it is visible through the stained glass/azzy). The floor is a golden and cream colored tile (like a checkerboard). On the floor there is Anya, more towards the foreground. Her back is facing the viewer as she is looking up at Azzy in complete terror. On the floor around her there are books that are clawed at/torn to shreds. There is a cross underneath one book, the one that is close to her. In the bookcases, three shelves are full while some of them are missing at least four or two. Three books are titled, "The Ruins of Ambrosia City", "A Demon's Past", "The Gallery".

What is the "vibe" of the drawing? (Is it dark and haunting, bright with good memories, dreary and cold, neutral, etc):

Haunting, cold, fear;

Other (optional):

You don't have to draw all 13 tails, i'm not that evil. Perhaps at least 3-6 ;3
floofy's tails are also misty, almost like he's a phantom. two of his tails reach the bottom floor, going towards anya, on separate sides. the rest are up in the air, spread out. I think that's all.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:54 pm

morkinggg, I adore your art so much Teya <3