[ ✰ | pli's art shop | LF; da points | open ♥ ]

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby 9tailedwolfninja » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:50 am

type of art ; sketch fullbody
character ref ; Silus
additions? ; snake companion is optional, only if you want
due by ; N/A
payment; 45c$
other ; hi again ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ hope it's ok that I order again
Image

Ɛ> || Call Me Naomi || She / Her || Art Shop || INFJ || RavenClaw || PANsexual || |-/ || Fren || Sig || <3
User avatar
9tailedwolfninja
 
Posts: 2080
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:45 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby plisetsky » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:02 am

9tailedwolfninja wrote:type of art ; sketch fullbody
character ref ; Silus
additions? ; snake companion is optional, only if you want
due by ; N/A
payment; 45c$
other ; hi again ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ hope it's ok that I order again

      ahhh ty for coming back ,, <3 but accepted!! send over the trade!! <33
Image





thor 👀 👀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬
art shop | tumblr | ig
free art | toyhou.se
art fight

Image
art by me
User avatar
plisetsky
 
Posts: 8732
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:48 pm

Mark
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Blumenkranz
 
Posts: 22353
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:59 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby squee ! » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:28 pm

aa mark once I'm not broke pf
Image

Jasmin | Taken | Pan | Salty Lemons
User avatar
squee !
 
Posts: 8766
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:23 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby qngelo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 pm

AHHH my god im so happy you gave lexi such a good home? god i couldnt connect and you deserve them so much hjgfdskgh
also ordering some ARTS

type of art ; ref sheet?
character ref ; https://toyhou.se/2166404.vegas
additions? ; can u draw this fluffy hat and this scarf as optional accessories
due by ; nah fam
payment; 200C$
other ; can u make it complex kinda,, like i can totally pay way more for additions like an anthro form or whatever
hey i'm sam and i suck at bass. like, seriously, why did i buy this guitar.
anyways my pronouns are he/him, and i guess i'm bicurious. pm me 2 talk.
"oh, daddy"
User avatar
qngelo
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:34 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saffyroony » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:40 am

      type of art ; bust sketch + human
      character ref ; this good boyo + this gorl
      additions? ; maybe find a way to include the ace flag in faun's piece?
      due by ; if you don't mind, i need b0b done by the 25th because it's a birthday gift!
      payment ; 40c$ for both ?
      other ; really hope you don't mind me asking for two pieces !! i really love your art style <33
User avatar
Saffyroony
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:10 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby Crow child » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:54 am

type of art ; Fullbody sketch ( possibly colored?)
character ref ; Bee
additions? ; N/a
due by ; N/a
payment; Possibly these doggos?: x-x ^^ if not I can do c$
other ; His paws are the same color as the light brown covering most of his body, Please if you could draw him with his glasses that'd be great!
User avatar
Crow child
 
Posts: 895
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:59 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby plisetsky » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:03 am

koyvii wrote:AHHH my god im so happy you gave lexi such a good home? god i couldnt connect and you deserve them so much hjgfdskgh
also ordering some ARTS

type of art ; ref sheet?
character ref ; https://toyhou.se/2166404.vegas
additions? ; can u draw this fluffy hat and this scarf as optional accessories
due by ; nah fam
payment; 200C$
other ; can u make it complex kinda,, like i can totally pay way more for additions like an anthro form or whatever

      ahhh i love her so much,, ;; the cutest noodle,,

      oof i'm so sorry; this is terribly rude of me to do this without warning or anything but, i'm a bit burned out from doing refs so i'm putting the more "complex" ones for now,,, i'm awfully sorry <3
Saffyroony wrote:
      type of art ; bust sketch + human
      character ref ; this good boyo + this gorl
      additions? ; maybe find a way to include the ace flag in faun's piece?
      due by ; if you don't mind, i need b0b done by the 25th because it's a birthday gift!
      payment ; 40c$ for both ?
      other ; really hope you don't mind me asking for two pieces !! i really love your art style <33

      ahhh im flattered you like my art,,, but i don't take more than one order per person at a time oof,,, <33
Shatzee wrote:type of art ; Fullbody sketch ( possibly colored?)
character ref ; Bee
additions? ; N/a
due by ; N/a
payment; Possibly these doggos?: x-x ^^ if not I can do c$
other ; His paws are the same color as the light brown covering most of his body, Please if you could draw him with his glasses that'd be great!

      accepted!! i can do a colored full body; send over the trade and i'll get started <3
Image





thor 👀 👀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬
art shop | tumblr | ig
free art | toyhou.se
art fight

Image
art by me
User avatar
plisetsky
 
Posts: 8732
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby Saffyroony » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:06 am

plisetsky wrote:
      ahhh im flattered you like my art,,, but i don't take more than one order per person at a time oof,,, <33


      Ah, then does the human work for 25c$?
User avatar
Saffyroony
 
Posts: 1207
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:10 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✰ | pli's art shop | w; c$ | open?? ♥ ]

Postby plisetsky » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:16 am

Saffyroony wrote:
plisetsky wrote:
      ahhh im flattered you like my art,,, but i don't take more than one order per person at a time oof,,, <33


      Ah, then does the human work for 25c$?

      yeah, of course! send over a trade <3
Image





thor 👀 👀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬
art shop | tumblr | ig
free art | toyhou.se
art fight

Image
art by me
User avatar
plisetsky
 
Posts: 8732
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Oblique, saucycorndog, ZeroTheWolf10416 and 0 guests

Click to claim your prize!