⭐LF:Human Solo + Ship Art! H:Rares,Items,C$, and Characters!

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

⭐LF:Human Solo + Ship Art! H:Rares,Items,C$, and Characters!

Postby fantazyy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:44 am

I thought I'd make a post here to look for some art! I'd really like to commission art of my characters, but it's really hard for me to dig through all of the forums to look for the art shops.

PMing with your commission info is preferred but replying here is cool too. Just remember to respond regardless. Please don't forget to give me examples and specific prices! I can't decide how you value your art so I need to have a minimum price if you do pwyw. I can offer tokens, characters, C$, items and any of the pets from my trade groups. I have lots of C$ and old rares! I can also offer points or art trades but I'm super, super tentative with those! I don't have a ton of points and usually save them to commission specific people, and I'm usually really busy so I don't have a lot of time to commit to art trades! Unfortunately, I can't offer PayPal or other kinds of currency from other websites. I can also throw in toyhou.se codes as a tip if you don't already have a toyhouse, but I feel weird giving them as my only source of payment so please ask for other things too.

Please do not start work on a commission until I agree to your terms! I can not guarantee acceptance if you already started work if I haven't agreed to your offer. I don't want work to be done that can't be paid for if I don't want the commission. Please just keep in mind that using it as part of your pitch isn't a selling point for me personally. I'd love to be contacted and be able to put input onto the drawing process, but only after I've agreed to the price so we both know what to expect!

ImageImage Image
Currently, I'm only looking for art of these characters, but particularly Eilir! Also, let me know if you're in the business of ship art because I am looking! Not of any of these together but of Adelaide and her gf who doesn't have a th and Eilir and his enemies to lovers "bf" who also doesn't have a th. Click the pictures to get their toyhouse page!

No seriously i want enemies to lovers vibe art so bad please hit me up-
Last edited by fantazyy on Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:03 am, edited 43 times in total.
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌸Looking For Art! Can Pay With Pets, Art and Characters!

Postby anarchism » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:51 am

https://pm1.narvii.com/6776/c776de99c7a ... 1v2_hq.jpg
https://pm1.narvii.com/6654/344e47c5f34 ... 8e3_hq.jpg

^^ Digital examples ^^
I can draw any of the following: script, senshi, vonci , teashay, and midori

I prefer to be paid in da points--
anarchism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:19 am

TEMPOREX wrote:https://pm1.narvii.com/6776/c776de99c7ace40b0ed23e5a6ccfa1890596d3c1v2_hq.jpg
https://pm1.narvii.com/6654/344e47c5f34 ... 8e3_hq.jpg

^^ Digital examples ^^
I can draw any of the following: script, senshi, vonci , teashay, and midori

I prefer to be paid in da points--

Your style is pretty nice, what are your prices?
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkisgr8ter » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:06 pm

I like doing pixel headshots, which can either be normal or gif form, here are the most recent examples:
https://www.pixilart.com/images/art//81 ... 1521852787
I would say 15 c$ for a headshot and 25 c$ for a gif, I would take this in the pet equivalent, in either bulk uncommon or below, or a few rares (Any wish list pet I have would pay for 2 gifs)
kkisgr8ter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:13 am

kkisgr8ter wrote:I like doing pixel headshots, which can either be normal or gif form, here are the most recent examples:
https://www.pixilart.com/images/art//81 ... 1521852787
I would say 15 c$ for a headshot and 25 c$ for a gif, I would take this in the pet equivalent, in either bulk uncommon or below, or a few rares (Any wish list pet I have would pay for 2 gifs)

Hmm, do you have any examples with humanoid characters? Or just more examples in general. I don't really have any felines I'm actively seeking art for right now haha
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:35 am

Bump! Still looking, haven't gotten any particular offers locked in yet ;0;
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:49 am

Bump!
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:18 am

Bump
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:17 am

I might open my personal art shop soon, since I've spent a lot recently and it's been a while since it was last opened. I'll also have more stuff to invest here!
I'm always gonna a be looking for art though, I like supporting artists like other support me
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐

fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:24 am

I can draw Script and/or Teashai for you if you're interested.
The wings on Teashai will be a bit different for me, but there's only one way to learn.

This is my DeviantArt. We can work out a price afterwards, unless you have something in mind or you aren't interested!
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me