Sandy's Pixels

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This board does not include pre-made character design sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, see the full rules here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/vi ... 10&t=30437

Sandy's Pixels

Postby sandydragon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:23 am

Hello and welcome to my pixel art shop~ I've recently gotten into making pixel art! I've also really wanted to open an art shop, so here ya go! I hope you really enjoy <3

Please read my rules before you order!

1.) Please don't try and get free art or animations, both take a long time. (Animations take a very long time)
2.) Please send the trade with pay IMMEDIATELY after I accept your order. It will be accepted just before the art is posted.
3.) If you have mean to say, I don't wanna hear it unless you have actual criticism.
4.) No text talk, and please try and use proper grammar, it makes me twitch when people don't.
5.) Be respectful.
6.) Don't try and underpay me, especially for animations.
7.) Give me refs and explain what you want please! Otherwise It may not look like you want.
8.) If your order takes over a week, please give me a gentle reminder, I may not have gotten to it yet.
9.) Please don't take offsite without linking to my Da or Profile (Please tell me if you are as well, along with whatever website.

Order form example wrote:Username: sandydragon
Character: Here!
What you want drawn (pick an option): I want a fullbody animation, can you make him blink and bob his head please?
How big do you want it? (avatar, jumbo avatar, normal oekaki): I want it as an avatar!
Payment:This group!

Order form wrote:
Code: Select all
Username:
Character:
What you want drawn (Pick an option):
How big do you want it? (avatar, jumbo avatar, normal oekaki):
Payment:

Two characters will cost double the option you picked, say you picked the shaded headshot with BG, and you want two characters in it, it will cost the shaded headshot with bg + another shaded headshot. (If you have any questions pm me)

Sketch = 1 2016-2015 rare, bulk uncommons, or 1 C$
Sketch with bg = 2 2016-2015 rares (Or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons, or 2 C$
Flat headshot = 3 2016-2015 rares (Or older rares worth the same thing) bulk uncommons, or 3 C$
Flat headshot with BG = 4 2016-2015 rares (Or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons, or 4 C$
Shaded headshot = 5 2016 - 2015 rares (Or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons, or 5 C$
Shaded headshot with bg = 6 2016-2015 rares (Or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons, or 6 C$
Flat bust = 7 2016-2015 rares (Or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons, or 7 C$
Flat bust with bg = 8 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 8 C$
Shaded bust = 9 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 9 C$
Shaded bust with bg = 10 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 10 C$
Flat feral = 11 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 11 C$
Flat feral with bg= 12 2016-2015 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 12 C$
Shaded feral = 13 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 13 C$
Shaded feral with bg = 14 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 14 C$
flat anthro = 15 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 15 C$
flat anthro with bg = 16 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 16 C$
shaded anthro = 17 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing), bulk uncommons or 17 C$
shaded anthro with bg = 18 2016-2015 rares(or older rares worth the same thing) , bulk uncommons or 18 C$

ANYTHING ANIMATED WILL COST SIGNIFICANTLY MORE! Prices may increase sue to complexity of character/ animation (Lots of If you have any questions don't be afraid to pm me!
I WILL ACCEPT LISTS, OMGSR, ADVENT, ETC. FOR MULTIPLE ANIMATIONS IN RETURN
ALL ANIMATIONS WILL BE SMOOTH, UNLESS WANTED CHOPPY!

Tiny animation, barely any movement/ small bit of movement = 1 2009 rare or 5 c$, price may increase due to complexity
Flat headshot animation= 25 c$ or 3 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Flat headshot animation with bg = 27 c$ or 5 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded headshot animation = 29 c$ or 7 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing) , price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded headshot animation with bg= 31 c$ or 10 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing) , price may increase due to complexity.
Flat bust animation= 36 c$ or 15 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing) , price may increase due to complexity.
Flat bust animation with bg = 38 c$ or 12 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded bust animation= 40 c$ or 14 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded bust animation with bg = 42 c$ or 16 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Flat feral animation= 47 c$ or 21 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Flat feral animation with bg= 49 c$ or 23 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded feral animation= 51 c$ or 25 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded feral animation with bg= 53 c$ or 27 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Flat anthro animation= 58 c$ or 32 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Flat anthro animation with bg= 60 c$ or 34 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded anthro animation= 62 c$ or 36 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
Shaded anthro animation with bg= 64 c$ or 38 2009 rares (or older rares worth the same thing), price may increase due to complexity.
EXTREMELY COMPLEX ANIMATIONS LIKE RUN CYCLES, OR COMPLEX MOVEMENTS, SUCH AS JUMPING, WALKING, ETC ARE OFF LIMITS UNTIL I GET AN ANIMATION SOFTWARE.

Gif;
(This is my first one ever by the way, made on Dec 6th 2017)

Sketch;
(This is a wip for a friend, please don't mind the messy lines <3)

Scenery/Art;

Ych/Art;

Art;

Sketch;

Gif;

Most recent gif (Kinda failed on this one haha ;v;)
Last edited by sandydragon on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
click? wrote:Image
rainyMelSmileJakeOkashiJayde~MinSoftWild
Art above by the lovely Mincinno!
DeviantArt Kals

Finally happy for once, maybe it might stay this way if I'm lucky?
sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To do list

Postby sandydragon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:05 am

I need to stop being such a lazy bean.
1.)
2.)

3.)
expectations. wrote:Username: expectations
Character: this cat, standing on hind legs, with his paws like this, but cut off a bit lower than his neck, but you can still see part of the paws, if possible? :3
What you want drawn: shaded headshot
How big do you want it: something that can fit in my siggy if possible!
Payment: i have uncommons and a ton of commons and some rares. i'll try to figure it out.

4.)
blakebelladonna wrote:Username: blakebelladonna
Character: bell
What you want drawn: flat feral
How big do you want it?: avatar please
Payment: 11 c$
Last edited by sandydragon on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:14 am, edited 13 times in total.
DeviantArt Kals

sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finsihed Orders

Postby sandydragon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:06 am

Last edited by sandydragon on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DeviantArt Kals

sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sandy's Pixels

Postby sandydragon » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:06 am

Open for posting!
DeviantArt Kals

sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decomposed » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:10 am

Username: Monsterology
Character: Boop
What you want drawn (Pick an option): A sketch please
How big do you want it? (avatar, jumbo avatar, normal oekaki): Normal please
Payment: 1 c$, if that is okay!
Decomposed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandydragon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:53 am

Monsterology wrote:Username: Monsterology
Character: Boop
What you want drawn (Pick an option): A sketch please
How big do you want it? (avatar, jumbo avatar, normal oekaki): Normal please
Payment: 1 c$, if that is okay!

Accepted! I'll get started on it soon (my computer is currently down ;v;)
DeviantArt Kals

sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandydragon » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:47 am

Bump~
DeviantArt Kals

sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandydragon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 am

Bump~
DeviantArt Kals

sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandydragon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:51 am

Bump!
DeviantArt Kals

sandydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:27 pm

username: silentmelody
    character: melody -- all her info is there!
    what you want drawn: tiny animation
    how big do you want it?: avatar
    payment: 2009 rare or more!!
    status: currently mourning...please don't pm me about anything.

♥ queer and polyamorous. she/her or they/them pronouns.
    ♥ vocalist, musician, artist, writer, weight lifter, and runner.
    ♥ please don't steal or claim my avatar as your own! i drew it.

deviantarttoyhou.sehowrse ♥ commissions are temporarily closed -- i'm out of town!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me