Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby anxious ghost » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:05 pm

i'm looking for art!
    this post is gonna be long, i'm sorry.
      what i'm willing to pay: (for any of them) i have rares in this group you can pick from, and/or you can go through my trade group, and i also have flightrising. i have treasure and gems, but i'm a little more picky about fr.
      is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): none of these are.
    also, i'd like couple art of some of them, if anyone would wanna do that, here are the names: mack and riley, spencer and toby, kritanta and lyra, and octavia and delta. and (this one isn't a couple but like older brother and younger sibling) cyrus and sorren.
    please pm me examples!

name: mack
      species: human female
      references: link (credit) link (credit) link (credit)
      personality: she's kinda short tempered, ex-army, has ptsd, and, while sarcastic, she tends to be really serious. she loves hot cheetos and has a dog, though she isn't really an animal person. also she's a mechanic. and has green eyes.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. either like a full body or a bust?

name: spencer
      species: human male
      references: i need a reference
      personality: he's really pale, has hazel eyes, black emo hair, usually wears a band shirt with a flannel overshirt, black skinny jeans, and converse. he has thick black framed glasses, wears a necklace or two, and wears a bunch of bracelets. he's super hyper, really happy, and just really loveable. he also draws all the time.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd prefer a full body for him, but a bust would also be fine.

name: octavia
      species: humanoid female
      references: that's what i need
      personality: she has dark skin, dark purple eyes, and a light and dark green mohawk. she wears a dress like this, with boots, and she carries a huge double edged, two handed battle axe. it'd be cool if she could be drawn either leaning against it or with her resting it on her shoulder.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd prefer a full body for her.

name: delta
      references: none
      personality: she's pale, has purple eyes, hair color and style like this, wears a dress like this, and a circlet like this, but with blue instead of green. she's quiet and charming, and very encouraging.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body preferred.

name: desmond
      personality: he has dark skin, really short black hair, brown eyes, wears a dress shirt and slacks, and wears a watch. he's really serious.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full budy or whatever you wanna do for him. full body or bust.

name: toby
      personality: he has messy brown hair, grey eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans, and vans. he's really quiet, always reading or writing. it'd be cool if he could be drawn with a book?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital.full body or bust.

name: kritanta
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he has dark blue, almost black (#000040) hair that's kind of emo(?), electric blue eyes, super pale skin. if he could be wearing like a tunic or something, that'd work (maybe light blue). he also has like a silver circlet.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body or bust?

name: magnus
      species: angel male
      personality: he has black hair (slightly long? but not long enough for a ponytail or anything), one gold eye and one silver, wears like a grey tunic and leggings, with boots. he has angel wings, which (and you can choose here) are either just solid grey, or look like a magpie's wings.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body, please.

name: lyra
      personality: she has short, jaw length pink hair, and purple eyes. she wears a plain tunic and leggings. and she has a sword. she's really hot headed, too proud and stubborn for her own good, but she has the best intentions.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd like a bust of her.

name: sorren
      species: cat/human hybrid child?
      personality: they're like 11-13, have brown (auburn?) cat ears and tail, and matching colored hair that's usually pulled into a ponytail. sorren is very serious, and has a short temper. honestly, you have a lot of freedom with sorren, especially with their clothes. just make them like solid colored?
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. full body, bust, whatever is fine for them.

name: cyrus
      species: humanoid male
      personality: he's super pale, has light blond hair, his eye color doesn't matter (cuz it changes drastically so have fun with that one), and he's really thin. he's really quiet, and sort of insane.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd like a bust of him.

name: riley
      references: link (credit)
      personality: he has green eyes, kind of spiky hair (that's red-ish blond), and a mischievous smile. he wears usually wears ripped skinny jeans, a band shirt (blink-182, fob, or p!atd), and red converse. he's trouble, always looks like he's planning something, and likes comic books and fast cars.
      what i'm looking for in the art: if it's traditional, i'd prefer it to be scanned, though i do just prefer digital. i'd like a full body or bust of him.
Last edited by anxious ghost on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════════════╗
ghost // they/it
nonbinary // queer
ghostkin // otherkin

just a gay lil ghost
not very active anymore

sig by me
╚════════════════════╝
anxious ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:46 am

ProjectIcarus wrote:I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/cervitaur
References:
 Lonán
(I really want to update Lonán's ref, but I have these more recent traditional drawings of him.) Boop Boop

Unnamed

Personality: Lonán is insane in the brain and has destructive tendencies. Unnamed elk boi is a stubborn explorer with an eye for fashion.
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm mostly just looking for some styles I like. Digital is preferred, but traditional is all right too.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: Art/custom characters, pets (old rares, maybe some store pets), some FR stuff.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
----------☆--☆--☆----------
Not too active on here anymore, but I still check in from time to time!
^ Click for artist's shop!
----------☆--☆--☆----------

She/they • artist
My Flight RisingInstagramArtfightToyHouse
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:23 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Werewolf
References: Reference sheet and Reference images are both useful.
What I'm looking for in the art: Something masculine that also shows his personality.
What I'm willing to pay: I'm willing to pay anywhere from up to 10 rares to one or two VR pets per piece, depending on how much I like it.

Extra details: If you're interested, I have a few extra details to share with you about him.
Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:10 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human and anthro
References: Farrah and Peony.
Personality: Farrah: sassy, iNdEpeNdeNt wOmAn, feminist. Peony: sweet, outgoing, hopeless romantic.
What I'm looking for in the art: Good quality, shaded, no bases.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: "For art" group of pets. If you see something in my favorite pets group let me know and i'll tell you if it's uft.
Last edited by lemm on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:29 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/humanoid
References:Any of these characters, you choose or these
Personality: PM me the character you choose and I'll describe them.
What I'm looking for in the art: Any kind of drawings of any of the characters, fullbodys, head shots, doesn't matter. I just want art =)
What I'm willing to pay: Anything from my trade groups, c$, FR treasure &/or gems, or eldemore pets (my username is Kenobi.)
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: Arashi Chīsana
Personality: Arashi is a soft spoken boy who doesn't have much faith in himself. He is caring and will always look to other's needs above his own. There is more in the Toyhou.se red if you want it.
What I'm looking for in the art: really any fullbody piece or half body is fine too. Mainly leaving it up to you!
What I'm willing to pay: C$, Pets, Items. I'm sure we can work something out!
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HazardousFish » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 am

Looking for art!
Of any characters here.
No..
nsfw, realism, chibi, anime
C$
FR gems/ treasure
search word: Hazardousfish

Pm me if interested!
Last edited by HazardousFish on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Looking to trade my Toyhou.se codes for art!
My Art Shop is closed indefinitely.
Art Examples, I'll consider art trades.
Always looking for art of my characters
ImageImage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneWoman_ » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:57 pm

I'm looking for art!
Species: 2 Humans
References: https://skyuclaw1.deviantart.com/art/Untitled-722986158 there are two. the one on the left is age 7, the right is 19...
Personality: (left) very shy and doesn't like people very much, she is blind.(Right) is very protective of the younger one.
What I'm looking for in the art: Full body of two characters together.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): N/A
What I'm willing to pay:
Depending on how you do, I have C$... pets... and items.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Here we are going FAR
to save all that we LOVE
If we give ALL we’ve got,
we will make it through.
We are up to the test to TURN
the world around.

WE WILL RESET IT ALL

f r e e h u g s < 3 ❂ c h a t r o l l ❂ coding
ThatOneWoman_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero_123 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:46 am

Looking for human art, willing to pay C$ (and most unlocked pets, but they aren't really good sooooo, mostly C$)
Zero_123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Ciel Phantomhive:. » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:34 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: human
References: Arashi Chīsana
Personality: Arashi is a soft spoken boy who doesn't have much faith in himself. He is caring and will always look to other's needs above his own. There is more in the Toyhou.se threadd if you want it.
I also have his Villain form there if you'd rather do that: Evil Arashi has basically been pushed to a breaking point and just snapped. He no longer has any regard for basically anyone. He's crazy and a bit sassy.
What I'm looking for in the art: really any fullbody piece or half body is fine too. Mainly leaving it up to you!
What I'm willing to pay: C$, Pets, Items. I'm sure we can work something out!
Last edited by .:Ciel Phantomhive:. on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:Ciel Phantomhive:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me