Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Users Searching for Human/Anthro Art Post Here

Postby ratsy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:07 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Some human, some robot/demon/etc
References: here
Personality: There's a lot of characters, so just let me know who you wanna do and I'll tell you what I'm looking for in the art.
What I'm looking for in the art: Relatively decent skill, though not necessarily 100% HQ. Not interested in most sketches.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): n/a
What I'm willing to pay: I have 500 c$, over 100 rares, and LOADs of uncommons and below. Let me know your prices.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copics » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:39 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human

References: https://sta.sh/02efjs1b4nkz

Personality: Soft-spoken, shy, sort of a maternal figure, very sweet, easily flustured

What I'm looking for in the art: To portray his personality well in the art c: Cute and sweet, flustered expressions, he’s a sweet boy. I’m gonna be looking more for headshots and half bodies, maybe something as an icon for CS. I prefer digital and transparent backgrounds but am open to anything else too

Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): No

What I'm willing to pay: Rares+, quantity of lower rarity pets, FR currency and/or any of my dragons I breed, C$
”Wherever you decide to be, that’s where you belong.”

perseus | infj-t | scorpio | he/him | competitive powerlifter | college student
always open to trades!!
Copics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Impractical » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:04 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: ?? Tiger thing?
References: 
Screenshot_20171222-144255.jpg
Screenshot_20171222-144255.jpg (241.81 KiB) Viewed 99 times

Personality: supportive of his friends 100%, always there to listen but at the same time doesn't feel he can express himself to anyone else, putting both his stress and his friends soely on him. He's an Indian immigrant and moved to the United States when he was 2. He speaks fluent English and Hindi and barely has an accent unless he gets angry or excited.
What I'm looking for in the art: high quality badges, icons, and fullbodies, id strongly prefer receiving status updates throughout the drawing process
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): nope
What I'm willing to pay: anything I have in an unlocked group, send me a trade and I accept it when I get the piece
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Impractical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:33 am

I'm looking for art!
Species: Human/cervitaur
References:
 Lonán
(I really want to update Lonán's ref, but I have these more recent traditional drawings of him.) Boop Boop

Unnamed

Personality: Lonán is insane in the brain and has destructive tendencies. Unnamed elk boi is a stubborn explorer with an eye for fashion.
What I'm looking for in the art: I'm mostly just looking for some styles I like. Digital is preferred, but traditional is all right too.
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
What I'm willing to pay: Art/custom characters, pets (old rares, maybe some store pets), some FR stuff.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
----------☆--☆--☆----------
Not too active on here anymore, but I still check in from time to time!
^ Click for artist's shop!
----------☆--☆--☆----------

She/they • artist
My Flight RisingInstagramArtfightToyHouse
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lily.Sweet » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:24 pm

LOOKING FOR ART OF A HUMAN CHARACTER

By ALuckyArtist on Tumblr

Will pay in rares, lists, C$, dA points, or USD if contacted off site (pm me and I’ll give you my deets)
As well as Art trades.
Cheers!
Image of Fennel by PrincessPeachie.
Link to my Character Collection
Lily.Sweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartleafed » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm looking for art!
      Species: human(oid)s
      Characters: here and here
      What I'm looking for in the art: pretty much anything and everything
      What I'm willing to pay: i have a lot of pets on this account and i'm willing to part with most all of it for art, i also have around 25 c$
      if you're very patient i may also be able to do art trades but only if i really like your art because i'm a little backlogged at the moment
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

looking for art of my cyclops!

Postby RPG » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:55 am

i'm looking for art!
    species ;; human, monster.
    references ;; x, x
    personality ;; bubbly, loving.
    what i'm looking for in the art ;; mostly busts or fullbodies. digital highly preferred, but i will accept traditional art too. chibis are not preferred, nor are anime styles, and i probably wont accept if you have a style like that, sorry.
    what i'm willing to pay ;; pets from my rare or uncommon group, c$ (only have 40), or a mix of both. everything depends on what you would like and what i personally value your art as. i wont give you ten 2009 rares for a chibi, nor will i give you a 2015 uncommon for a fullbody.

shoot me a pm if you're interested!
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:51 am

I need a watch to be designed for a character of mine; please make the file(s) editable. Please be patient with me if I need you to edit anything. Watch, plant species, concepts, etc. are copyrighted to me; they are not available for use by anyone.

I will pay in Rare CS Pets:

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... erid=46300

This is the character:

https://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Re ... -695827718

It would go on her left wrist if it was drawn on her. You do not have to draw her.

This is the plant the flower that powers the watch comes from:

(Except the flowers are supposed to look more like miniature stars, which they are):

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... mu1tts.png

It is an experimental, high-tech watch that grants partial immortality, allowing her to resurrect a seemingly unlimited amount of times. She is not indestructible nor completely invulnerable, though.

It lets her know of her health and healing status, and what the damage is and how bad if there is any. It keeps track of her vital signs and will let her know how many times she's lost a life and what the cause(s) is.

And, as it is a watch, it also tells time and keeps track of it regardless of the pace change or if it stops.

The top of the watch can be pried open to check on the metallic gears and inner workings. The face of the watch tells time, having numbers and 'hands'; it also has a touch screen that allows you to check what I've mentioned above.

There is a button on the side of the watch that, when pressed after entering something into the screen, will cause the watch head to spin around and upwards, then stop to reveal a hidden compartment.

The band of the watch will gradually begin to move away from her wrist, but instead of coming off, it will slowly reveal that it is embedded in her skin by pointy attachments.

The wrist will be open with the inside exposed. A tube that leads from underneath the compartment to a major vein in her arm that it is attached to it will be revealed. This tube will glow and pulse, pumping a strange, unknown energy into her.

The flesh surrounding the opening will have barely begun to grow the brilliant, ruby red scales back. The compartment gives off an unnatural glow..

There is a door to the compartment that opens to reveal the power source, which is the flower of my made up plant species called a Sonocturne; the flower is a miniature star, with all its properties.

The tiny, rotating sphere gives off a blinding light. It has bright, shifting colors; a rainbow. The compartment door will close on its own if left open for too long.

I'm not really certain of how the watch looks, and would like help on designing it. I would like concept art of it.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:30 am

Ploegy wrote:
    I'm looking for art!
    Species: Human
    References: boop & boop art by blueberrydevil & callalily both are from another forums
    Personality: Full bio here
    What I'm looking for in the art: Any kind of art. Headshots, busts, full body. Would like them in a cartoon/anime style. Something that fits with Pokemon
    Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): Nope
    What I'm willing to pay: Anything in this or this group
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:01 pm

ratsy wrote:
I'm looking for art!
Species: Some human, some robot/demon/etc
References: here
Personality: There's a lot of characters, so just let me know who you wanna do and I'll tell you what I'm looking for in the art.
What I'm looking for in the art: Relatively decent skill, though not necessarily 100% HQ. Not interested in most sketches, but everything else (bust to fullbody) is awesome. C:
Is this a try out for an adoptable? (if so, include the end date): n/a
What I'm willing to pay: I have 600 c$, over 100 rares, and LOADs of uncommons and below. Let me know your prices.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me